LMFAO

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

WestTexasCrude

LMFAO

Post by WestTexasCrude »

Been traveling around the state the last few weeks or so. In the past I think comparing the total contribution amounts raised by 1 candidate or the other is just stupid. Doesn't mean crap for voter involvement. Signs in yards I guess is more evidence on how the electorate feel, but we know the shortcomings that involves. Anyway, I've been traveling mostly rural areas, so that's no evidence either way. Actually not Trump signs and banners, but almost shrines the length of the State. Saw one 1 Biden sign at an intersection on the way back from the Coast. Seen maybe 5 more since. A couple of billboards saying "Vote Blue". Pause
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Re: LMFAO

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:26 pm Been traveling around the state the last few weeks or so. In the past I think comparing the total contribution amounts raised by 1 candidate or the other is just stupid. Doesn't mean crap for voter involvement. Signs in yards I guess is more evidence on how the electorate feel, but we know the shortcomings that involves. Anyway, I've been traveling mostly rural areas, so that's no evidence either way. Actually not Trump signs and banners, but almost shrines the length of the State. Saw one 1 Biden sign at an intersection on the way back from the Coast. Seen maybe 5 more since. A couple of billboards saying "Vote Blue". Pause
Liar.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
WestTexasCrude

Post by WestTexasCrude »

So, looking for some place to rent I drove to a small town 15 miles away. Cruising around and Trump signs and banners flying everywhere. Drive down some street at random that ends at a low water tributary of the Guadalupe. Looks they has some flood event back in the past. Drove down that street for maybe 5 blocks. Saw more Biden signs than I had all the trips across State. They looked occupied. No way. Stopped and talked to a couple of neighbors. They told me those signs were placed by someone unknown on houses nobody has been around in awhile. :lol: :lol: Starting to reek of desperation.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:35 pm So, looking for some place to rent I drove to a small town 15 miles away. Cruising around and Trump signs and banners flying everywhere. Drive down some street at random that ends at a low water tributary of the Guadalupe. Looks they has some flood event back in the past. Drove down that street for maybe 5 blocks. Saw more Biden signs than I had all the trips across State. They looked occupied. No way. Stopped and talked to a couple of neighbors. They told me those signs were placed by someone unknown on houses nobody has been around in awhile. :lol: :lol: Starting to reek of desperation.
Liar.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.