Election 2020

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Election 2020

Post by CaptQuint »

We’re weeks from Election Day. There’s still time for the polls to tighten, and the polls might just be wrong anyway.

But boy, do those polls not look good right now. The most likely outcome at this point is for the Republicans to lose the presidency and the Senate, giving the Democrats control of the entire federal-lawmaking apparatus.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/10/ ... verything/

Oh boy, if this is what the cons are reading no wonder they are so bitchy right now :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Election 2020

Post by Animal »

i agree its not looking good. for the republicans. something has to change with the media in the coming future. this can't continue. I just don't get what is in it for them to be so biased.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

for the republicans

I guess we're at the point where all the republicans here switch to independent or libertarian. This time next year we won't find a single person here that voted for Trump.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:51 pm
for the republicans

I guess we're at the point where all the republicans here switch to independent or libertarian. This time next year we won't find a single person here that voted for Trump.
i already voted for him. but its looking like a lost cause now.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

The whole voter suppression thing isn't working as expected for them. Maybe they can bring up Benghazi or Hillary's emails one more time that might sway things... Lol
I blame Biker.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Flumper wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:48 pm i agree its not looking good. for the republicans. something has to change with the media in the coming future. this can't continue. I just don't get what is in it for them to be so biased.
Dude...
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:55 pm The whole voter suppression thing isn't working as expected for them. Maybe they can bring up Benghazi or Hillary's emails one more time that might sway things... Lol
Nah. Covid lost this election.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:55 pm
Flumper wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:48 pm i agree its not looking good. for the republicans. something has to change with the media in the coming future. this can't continue. I just don't get what is in it for them to be so biased.
Dude...
And he doesn't think he lives in a bubble
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Guys, it's the medias fault the republicans are criminals
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

You really don't think it could be, oh... maybe something else?

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

The rats, and they are rats, look to be abandoning the ship.

Washington (CNN)Republican Sen. Ben Sasse criticized President Donald Trump earlier this week during a phone call with constituents, saying a number of unflattering things about the President, including that he's "flirted with White supremacists" and "kisses dictators' butts," his office confirmed to CNN.

"The way he kisses dictators' butts. I mean, the way he ignores that the Uyghurs are in literal concentration camps in Xinjiang right now. He hasn't lifted a finger on behalf of the Hong Kongers," Sasse said in response to a constituent's question about his relationship with Trump and his past criticisms of the President.
"The United States now regularly sells out our allies under his leadership. The way he treats women and spends like a drunken sailor. The ways I criticized President (Barack) Obama for that kind of spending I've criticized President Trump for as well. He mocks evangelicals behind closed doors. His family has treated the presidency like a business opportunity. He's flirted with White supremacists," the Nebraska Republican said.

wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Evangelicals opposed to Trump step out of the shadows with new groups and ads

https://www.yahoo.com/news/evangelicals ... 44503.html

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Sasse said he fears a "blue tsunami" is coming in November and if Trump loses, which "looks likely," he's the going to take the Senate down with him.

“What the heck were any of us thinking that selling a TV-obsessed narcissistic individual to the American people was a good idea? It is not a good idea," Sasse in a recent telephone town hall with his constituents. "I think we are staring down the barrel of a blue tsunami and we’ve got to hold the Senate and that’s what I’m focused on.”

:cry:
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Too bad the game is rigged.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The M&M's are rigged, you know some people say they do melt in your hand. It's true, sometimes they do. My Uncle who worked at MIT invented M&M's, very smart man. He has excellent genes, better genes than all of you. I have the same genes, and they made me very handsome, and very very rich. Speaking of rich, did you know Hillary murdered Seth Rich? Very very sad, Obama murdered Seal Team Six, Obama is a Muslim that was born in Kenya. Now he leads BLM, that stands for BURN LOOT MURDER. But I don't need to tell you that, you know, I know it, everybody knows it.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Cassandros wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:32 pm I'm gonna sit over here on my fence and point fingers with my false superiority and act like I'm above the fray and privy to an enlightened understanding but really I'm just a tedious bore.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Overall battleground results: 51% Biden, 46% Trump, 3% other, 1% unsure
Michigan (543 respondents): 52% Biden, 43% Trump, 4% other, 2% unsure
Ohio (586): 50% Trump, 47% Biden, 3% other, 1% unsure
Pennsylvania (600): 52% Biden, 45% Trump, 2% other, 1% unsure
Wisconsin (560): 53% Biden, 45% Trump, 2% other, 1% unsure

https://c212.net/c/link/?t=0&l=en&o=295 ... nd+results
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Stapes wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:41 pm
Cassandros wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:32 pm Too bad the game is rigged.
ftfy
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 pm
Reservoir Dog wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:55 pm
Dude...
And he doesn't think he lives in a bubble
Covid lost this election. Not because of the number of deaths or any of that. But simply the way the democrats spun it. No one could have guessed what they would be willing to flush down the toilet in order to use it, but they did. and it worked. i didn't think the people would buy it, but i always over estimate the ability of the people to see through this kind of stuff.

what cost this election was the number of businesses shut, the number of jobs lost, and all of those people being out of work and nothing more to do than to protest during the month of June.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Guys, it has nothing to do with the republicans being criminals, the democrats spun a global pandemic in their favor :lol:
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Criminality matters?

LOL!!

Not in politics.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

LOL go ask any of Trumps campaign managers if criminality matters

:cartman:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

did any of you guy's see this circus last night. this isn't a town hall debate. its a cross examination. in a court room a lawyer would have to get permission to treat the witness hostile to pull this.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

For every red criminal, there is a blue.

Own it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Should tossed ole Trump some softball questions like "What President signed The Veterans Choice Program into law?"