Transgender people still allowed in military

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Transgender people still allowed in military

Post by Charliesheen »

I couldn’t care less if gays serve. The ones I’m friends with are terrific guys and it never comes up, except to joke about.

If they can kill they can serve.

Thinking ur a girl when you are actually boy is really, really sick in the head.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

porky wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:53 pm not a lot of pussy i passed up on in my life. i would imagine if i was stuck in the sand with a chick i would hammed it. granted i may have to beak out the hazmat gear.

btw why does any one care if gays join the military? if they can keep up and pull the trigger when needed...go for it.
Most people don't mind. Transgender either, but the left think trump stopped trans from joining, which isn't the case. They are mistaken about this like they are most things. Just like they most of the right hates gays, minorities, and the poor, they are wrong about that also.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:53 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:15 pm I couldn’t care less if gays serve. The ones I’m friends with are terrific guys and it never comes up, except to joke about.

Thinking ur a girl when you are actually boy is really, really sick in the head.
If they can get through boot camp they can serve. If they have mental issues they will never make it through.
It wasn’t gays serving that was the issue, plenty of gays have served. It was the official sanction in a culture that separates us based in sex, or sexual attraction. What they were saying, to me, was “we used to care very little about your privacy. Now, we don’t care at all.”
There is already so little privacy in the military.
But, younger troops don’t seem to mind it, so who am I to judge. Still hard to believe the Corps is OK with this.
Anyway, I don’t want anybody staring at my peepee.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:58 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:15 pm I couldn’t care less if gays serve. The ones I’m friends with are terrific guys and it never comes up, except to joke about.

If they can get through boot camp they can serve. If they have mental issues they will never make it through.
It wasn’t gays serving that was the issue, plenty of gays have served. It was the official sanction in a culture that separates us based in sex, or sexual attraction. What they were saying, to me, was “we used to care very little about your privacy. Now, we don’t care at all.”
But, younger troops don’t seem to mind it, so who am I to judge. Still hard to believe the Corps is OK with this.
Anyway, I don’t want anybody staring at my peepee.
Don't flatter yourself.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:58 pm

Anyway, I don’t want anybody staring at my vagina.
I blame Biker.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

i would say if they can get through the marines or army boot camp they will be good to serve. im not sure about the other branches but last i checked the air force was pretty light on the dont ask dont tell.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

necronomous wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 pm
porky wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:53 pm not a lot of pussy i passed up on in my life. i would imagine if i was stuck in the sand with a chick i would hammed it. granted i may have to beak out the hazmat gear.

btw why does any one care if gays join the military? if they can keep up and pull the trigger when needed...go for it.
Most people don't mind. Transgender either, but the left think trump stopped trans from joining, which isn't the case. They are mistaken about this like they are most things. Just like they most of the right hates gays, minorities, and the poor, they are wrong about that also.
The right went nuts about gay marriage, don’t try to change history.
wut?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

You mean Biden?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Or Obama?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Not every job in the military is Infantry or canon cockers. Lots of 7 to 3 desk jobs.
I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:58 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:45 pm Not every job in the military is Infantry or canon cockers. Lots of 7 to 3 desk jobs.
They should be saved for the hetero's...
Why?
wut?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:44 pm

You're conflating issues
1. Being against gay marriage does not equate to hating guys
2. Most said no to marriage not civil unions
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

necronomous wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:18 am

You're conflating issues
A difference without much of a distinction.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

B-Tender wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:18 am

You're conflating issues
I think that's where the left gets it wrong, and then on top of that, attack the belief, creating more hate and animosity. For you it must be hate, for them its a belief. And you attack them with hate, making them hate you back because they feel like you're completely dismissing their belief. The left is wrong in most cases on this.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

necronomous wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:16 pm

You're conflating issues
I think that's where the left gets it wrong, and then on top of that, attack the belief, creating more hate and animosity. For you it must be hate, for them its a belief. And you attack them with hate, making them hate you back because they feel like you're completely dismissing their belief. The left is wrong in most cases on this.
Good to see you have created a justification for your bigotry
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

The best argument against trannies in the military is the fact that the vase majority of them have mental health illnesses.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:23 pm

You're conflating issues
Good to see you're a fucking idiot. I am an atheist. Way to continue to spread the hate. Just like a leftist.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

necronomous wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:40 pm

You're conflating issues
Good to see you're a fucking idiot. I am an atheist. Way to continue to spread the hate. Just like a leftist.
If calling out morons like you for unrestrained bigotry is spreading hate and being a leftist then I'm proud to do it.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:43 pm
necronomous wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:40 pm

You're conflating issues
If calling out morons like you for unrestrained bigotry is spreading hate and being a leftist then I'm proud to do it.
Except thats not what you're doing you fucking moron. First of all dipshit, I'm for gay marriage, in fact went to one earlier this year. I also went to that same couples baby shower here recently. On top of that I have marched with gay people in college for marriage rights and defended them against several on campus bigots.
You're still failing to see the point because you don't want to make peace but create hate and division. THAT is the legacy of the left. Always has been, and doesn't seem to be changing any time soon.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

I remember arguing on UJ years ago about gay marriage and gays in the military. I brought up the possibility that they next would push for transgenders in the military, which was met with much derision and dismissal by the board leftists.

Well, here it is, and has been for a few years, now. And, of course, if you don’t go along you’re a racist sexist phobic of some sort.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:36 pm I remember arguing on UJ years ago about gay marriage and gays in the military. I brought up the possibility that they next would push for transgenders in the military, which was met with much derision and dismissal by the board leftists.

Well, here it is, and has been for a few years, now. And, of course, if you don’t go along you’re a racist sexist phobic of some sort.
Remember when the conservative elements of society railed against blacks serving in the military? And then about women in the military? And then about gays serving openly in the military? And how they were wrong every time?