Thank You Libtard Dumbasses

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Re: Thank You Libtard Dumbasses

Post by QillerDaemon »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:21 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:31 pm I have my Glock with me shopping for cold cuts at Publix. "Murica!!!!!
It has to be concealed, right?
Despite Florida often being referred to as the "Gunshine State" and the first in the US to have "shall issue" concealed weapon permits (all states up to that time were "may issue" by the county sheriff), this state still does not permit open carry out in public. And it's really unclear legally still how open carry works on private property outside a residence. Say you want to open carry out on your property, it can depend greatly on the area and county in Florida, your economic status and reputation, and your color. No one would question a diary farmer north of Lake Okeechobee openly carrying almost any kind of weaponry, but be a black guy in Pine Hills (aka "Crime Hills") in Orange County and there's little question how hard you'll be put down on your own property by a deputy when he sees it.

But, hey! you can still have a pocket pistol when shopping at Publix for gobagool...
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Antknot wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:45 pm Not What I meant by "slide heavy" the Ruger semis I've handled seem to be overly massive in the slide like the center of balance in the ventricle plane is above my index finger by an inch or more. They seem it be more "tippy" if not held perfectly vertical left to right. Hope I have communicated what I'm talking about without visuals.
Alright, I get your meaning. I don't know what to tell you, I'm a fan of Rugers and others may not be. I do like Beretta's, but dislike Glocks. When I was shopping for a nice 1911, being a yoooj fan of .45ACP, I tried a bunch of different brands and models. Yet the model that "sparked joy" in my hand the most was a standard Ruger SR1911. Great price, too, and Ruger is a dependable company with outstanding customer service. I don't find it "tippy" or otherwise unbalanced compared to other 1911's, and it's a great shooter.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:16 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:26 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:06 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:20 pm I bought my Glock after Obama was elected. I have yet to shoot it.
Has NJ loosened any of its gun regs recently? I've always heard that even carrying a weapon in a car from your home to a gun range just for practice could conceivably be considered a crime, at least in certain jurisdictions.
You have to carry your gun unloaded in a gun case in the trunk of your car. Ammunition not accessible to vehicle occupants also
That seems reasonable to me.
Depends on how much you regard your vehicle as an extension of your home and your need for personal defense while driving it around.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:43 pm I was watching a guy being detained for open carry in Fla. He was fishing so it turned out it was legal.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/ind ... 90.25.html

"(h) A person engaged in fishing, camping, or lawful hunting or going to or returning from a fishing, camping, or lawful hunting expedition;" (can open carry)

As long as you directly from/to your home with no stops at all, directly to and from the camp, you can open carry in a federal or state park, unless there are weapon restrictions in place. My son does this when he goes boar hunting. But you still have to be careful, since you still depend on the local constabulary to know and understand the law, as well, and how well they decide to enforce the current regulation beyond the letter. State fish and game officers (who are fully licensed police officers) are known for espousing a sketchy notion about the law's application. My son has already found this out, meeting an officer that was perfectly fine with him, and another who gave him a big load of crap until The Boy quoted him the law.

My son also discovered that day that some police officers really don't like it when you quote the exact law right into their face, the law they are supposed to know and enforce. :x
Deathproof
UJR гитара герой чемпион
Interests: музыка, сиськи, литература, сыр и Леттеркенни

Post by Deathproof »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:28 pm
Flumper wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:24 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:15 pm

I have no need for an AR-15 in my life to be honest but even I would think about buying one if I see the writing on the wall just to have it.
and that's my point. That's exactly what a shit load of people did. They don't use them, don't like them, and didn't particularly want one, but they damn sure didn't want to be one of the only ones without one. I have 2 now since Obama was elected. :lol:

I'm starting to like them. One i have rigged up to hunt at night with a thermal scope. The other i have shot 2 pigs in the last couple of weeks.
They’re called feminists, you fucking jerk!
FTFY
"Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids. Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids... no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.” -- lifelong segregationist Joe Biden
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:42 pm
Antknot wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:45 pm Not What I meant by "slide heavy" the Ruger semis I've handled seem to be overly massive in the slide like the center of balance in the ventricle plane is above my index finger by an inch or more. They seem it be more "tippy" if not held perfectly vertical left to right. Hope I have communicated what I'm talking about without visuals.
Alright, I get your meaning. I don't know what to tell you, I'm a fan of Rugers and others may not be. I do like Beretta's, but dislike Glocks. When I was shopping for a nice 1911, being a yoooj fan of .45ACP, I tried a bunch of different brands and models. Yet the model that "sparked joy" in my hand the most was a standard Ruger SR1911. Great price, too, and Ruger is a dependable company with outstanding customer service. I don't find it "tippy" or otherwise unbalanced compared to other 1911's, and it's a great shooter.
On. I agree with Ruger’s reliability and customer service. I have had several revolvers and the .22 semi and like all of them. I too like the 92 series of Barrett’s and loved my H&K 220 in .45 ACP. I also have owned Glocks 17 and 17L and 21. Right now my only .45 is a Series 70 Colt.

My brother has a .40 Ruger (model unknown) and it is not a 1911 clone. I have handled other models of Ruger except the SR1911. All the others seem too heavy to me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

QillerDaemon wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:59 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:43 pm I was watching a guy being detained for open carry in Fla. He was fishing so it turned out it was legal.
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/ind ... 90.25.html

"(h) A person engaged in fishing, camping, or lawful hunting or going to or returning from a fishing, camping, or lawful hunting expedition;" (can open carry)

As long as you directly from/to your home with no stops at all, directly to and from the camp, you can open carry in a federal or state park, unless there are weapon restrictions in place. My son does this when he goes boar hunting. But you still have to be careful, since you still depend on the local constabulary to know and understand the law, as well, and how well they decide to enforce the current regulation beyond the letter. State fish and game officers (who are fully licensed police officers) are known for espousing a sketchy notion about the law's application. My son has already found this out, meeting an officer that was perfectly fine with him, and another who gave him a big load of crap until The Boy quoted him the law.

My son also discovered that day that some police officers really don't like it when you quote the exact law right into their face, the law they are supposed to know and enforce. :x
Law Enforcement is permitted to be ignorant of the law. (You just can't be)

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20160 ... cing.shtml
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk