Thank You Libtard Dumbasses

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster

Thank You Libtard Dumbasses

Post by PopcornSutton »

Every single time you make a stink, try to push anti-gun legislation, direct this antifa and blm bunch to riot, guns and ammo sales go through the roof! Has been this way for decades. Keep up your bullshit, more guns and ammo will be in the hands of core America. Come take 'em.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Thank You Libtard Dumbasses

Post by Stapes »

PopcornSutton wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:03 pm Every single time you make a stink, try to push anti-gun legislation, direct this antifa and blm bunch to riot, guns and ammo sales go through the roof! Has been this way for decades. Keep up your bullshit, more guns and ammo will be in the hands of core America. Come take 'em.
Democrats

Coming for your guns since 1993... Any day now
I blame Biker.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Stapes wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:06 pm
PopcornSutton wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:03 pm Every single time you make a stink, try to push anti-gun legislation, direct this antifa and blm bunch to riot, guns and ammo sales go through the roof! Has been this way for decades. Keep up your bullshit, more guns and ammo will be in the hands of core America. Come take 'em.
Democrats

I thought Obama got all the guns?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:08 pm
Democrats

Bill Clinton was taking them first.
wut?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Democrats

there must be literally 5 times more ar-15's in the general population since Obama ran for president (and because obama ran for president). Almost everyone I knew bought at least 1 or 2 just to have because they thought he was going to end it. i'm sure that same thing will happen again now with Biden.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:50 pm
Democrats

there must be literally 5 times more ar-15's in the general population since Obama ran for president (and because obama ran for president). Almost everyone I knew bought at least 1 or 2 just to have because they thought he was going to end it. i'm sure that same thing will happen again now with Biden.

Now I'm not anti-gun buuuuuttttttt. If there is a democratic majority in the house and Senate and a President Biden.....the next time there is a mass shooting they will probably do something. I would imagine it would look like:

All gun owners need to be licensed through the Federal Government

Universal background checks

And for sure they are going to try to go after guns like the AR's

I have no need for an AR-15 in my life to be honest but even I would think about buying one if I see the writing on the wall just to have it.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:15 pm

I have no need for an AR-15 in my life to be honest but even I would think about buying one if I see the writing on the wall just to have it.
and that's my point. That's exactly what a shit load of people did. They don't use them, don't like them, and didn't particularly want one, but they damn sure didn't want to be one of the only ones without one. I have 2 now since Obama was elected. :lol:

I'm starting to like them. One i have rigged up to hunt at night with a thermal scope. The other i have shot 2 pigs in the last couple of weeks.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:24 pm

and that's my point. That's exactly what a shit load of people did. They don't use them, don't like them, and didn't particularly want one, but they damn sure didn't want to be one of the only ones without one. I have 2 now since Obama was elected. :lol:

I'm starting to like them. One i have rigged up to hunt at night with a thermal scope. The other i have shot 2 pigs in the last couple of weeks.
Pretty much.
I blame Biker.
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster

Post by PopcornSutton »

https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/01/2020 ... ecord-fbi/

2020 keeps seeing gun sale records beaten month after month, with an all-time high 3.9 million NICS firearm background checks being conducted in June alone, according to FBI statistics.

So far in 2020, three months have sported over 3 million NICS background checks, more than any previous month since the FBI began recording the statistics 22 years ago in 1998. March saw 3.7 million checks, May say 3.1 million, and June 3.9 million.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Wut wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:28 pm
Democrats

Bill Clinton was taking them first.
Hey, now, Bill drove the price of some legacy ARs through the roof.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Flumper wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:24 pm

They’re called policemen, you fucking jerk!
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Demographic of whom is buying all the firepower by age sex and race?
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

I bought a S&W Sport II AR about five years ago at a good price. I changed its furniture over to wooden pieces, it looks almost like a regular hunting rifle now. My son basically owns it now, he uses it for backup when he goes arrow-shooting wild boar. My purty Ruger SR1911 does more of the "personal home defense" thing these days, anyway.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:53 pm I bought a S&W Sport II AR about five years ago at a good price. I changed its furniture over to wooden pieces, it looks almost like a regular hunting rifle now. My son basically owns it now, he uses it for backup when he goes arrow-shooting wild boar. My purty Ruger SR1911 does more of the "personal home defense" thing these days, anyway.
Is the SR1911 slide heavy like all the other Ruger semiautomatics seem to be?
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

Antknot wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:47 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:53 pm I bought a S&W Sport II AR about five years ago at a good price. I changed its furniture over to wooden pieces, it looks almost like a regular hunting rifle now. My son basically owns it now, he uses it for backup when he goes arrow-shooting wild boar. My purty Ruger SR1911 does more of the "personal home defense" thing these days, anyway.
You can buy alternate weight springs for Rugers if you find them a bit heavy. I did this for my EDC LCP, mostly for practice shooting, since the standard spring tended to put a blister on the trigger finger after a box or two. But I've left my other Rugers alone including the SR1911, I don't find anything about it heavier than other 1911's I've tried. If anything, I found the more expensive Kimber and RIA models to be heavier.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:20 pm I bought my Glock after Obama was elected. I have yet to shoot it.
Has NJ loosened any of its gun regs recently? I've always heard that even carrying a weapon in a car from your home to a gun range just for practice could conceivably be considered a crime, at least in certain jurisdictions.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:06 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:20 pm I bought my Glock after Obama was elected. I have yet to shoot it.
Has NJ loosened any of its gun regs recently? I've always heard that even carrying a weapon in a car from your home to a gun range just for practice could conceivably be considered a crime, at least in certain jurisdictions.
You have to carry your gun unloaded in a gun case in the trunk of your car. Ammunition not accessible to vehicle occupants also
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:24 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:26 pm
You have to carry your gun unloaded in a gun case in the trunk of your car. Ammunition not accessible to vehicle occupants also
We have some of the toughest gun laws in the country. It took 6 months just to get the permit to purchase.

I have my Glock with me shopping for cold cuts at Publix. "Murica!!!!!
I blame Biker.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:02 pm
Antknot wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:47 pm
You can buy alternate weight springs for Rugers if you find them a bit heavy. I did this for my EDC LCP, mostly for practice shooting, since the standard spring tended to put a blister on the trigger finger after a box or two. But I've left my other Rugers alone including the SR1911, I don't find anything about it heavier than other 1911's I've tried. If anything, I found the more expensive Kimber and RIA models to be heavier.
Not What I meant by "slide heavy" the Ruger semis I've handled seem to be overly massive in the slide like the center of balance in the ventricle plane is above my index finger by an inch or more. They seem it be more "tippy" if not held perfectly vertical left to right. Hope I have communicated what I'm talking about without visuals.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:21 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:31 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:24 pm
We have some of the toughest gun laws in the country. It took 6 months just to get the permit to purchase.

I have my Glock with me shopping for cold cuts at Publix. "Murica!!!!!
It has to be concealed, right?
Yes
I blame Biker.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

if given the opportunity anyone with any training can drop a magazine on a pistol and reload a new one and keep firing. 5- 10 round mags is the same to me as a 50 round mag. the people that are creating the laws do not understand how it really works.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

pork wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:34 pm if given the opportunity anyone with any training can drop a magazine on a pistol and reload a new one and keep firing. 5- 10 round mags is the same to me as a 50 round mag. the people that are creating the laws do not understand how it really works.
Truer words....

Most all of our laws are voted on by people with zero experience in those subject. And the advice they receive comes forms sources with an agenda.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

That seems reasonable to me.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.