The Red Wave in the House

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

The Red Wave in the House

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Burgess Owens wins back Utah’s 4th Congressional District seat for Republicans

https://www.deseret.com/utah/2020/11/16 ... trict-race

Those racist folks in Utah went and accidentally elected a black guy and flipped a blue seat red. :lol:

The Dims continue to shed seats in the House. So much for that BLUE WAVE!!11!1 and MANDATE!!!1!11
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: The Red Wave in the House

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 12:36 pm Image
Damn that's creepy.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Rumor now is that Dem leadership is pressuring Biden to NOT pick Democrat House members for his cabinet as they are scared they could lose the seats. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:19 pm Rumor now is that Dem leadership is pressuring Biden to NOT pick Democrat House members for his cabinet as they are scared they could lose the seats. :lol:
I think the progressive wing of the Democratic Party got a spanking. Not that they'll learn anything from it.

Both parties need to moderate a bit, and reign in their loonies. Don't think either will be successful at it though. Their nomination processes work against it, for one.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FSchmertz wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:04 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:19 pm Rumor now is that Dem leadership is pressuring Biden to NOT pick Democrat House members for his cabinet as they are scared they could lose the seats. :lol:
I think the progressive wing of the Democratic Party got a spanking. Not that they'll learn anything from it.

Both parties need to moderate a bit, and reign in their loonies. Don't think either will be successful at it though. Their nomination processes work against it, for one.
It's a tough spot for Sleepy Joe to be sure. Without those folks he probably doesn't win so he needs to do something for them but at the same time if he goes too far he risks a complete party beat down in 2 years. I think it's pretty clear that the evidence is in: America wants moderation.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

My party needs to be careful for the next two years or there will be a bloodbath in 2022
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:21 pm
My party needs to be careful for the next two years or there will be a bloodbath in 2022
I agree but do you think the captstapes wing will let them?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:40 pm
I dont think they have a choice, as the far left wing of the party got spanked this election. The real Democrats are finally pushing back and retaking control of the party
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:46 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 3:40 pm
I dont think they have a choice, as the far left wing of the party got spanked this election. The real Democrats are finally pushing back and retaking control of the party
Well AOC and Ilhan got reelected.... So not really spanked..... The dems crying about losing their seats might just have been shity candidates with shitty campaigns. The Progressives need to message better why their ideas would benefit in the long run. Im still for medicare for all. Green new deal can suck a dick.
I blame Biker.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

You fucking retards already lost 2024.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Geist wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:21 pm

There’s no basis whatsoever for that statement.
wut?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Wut wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:27 pm

You won't have Biden's single factor that drove turnout - running against Trump.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Geist wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:32 pm

You won't have Biden's single factor that drove turnout - running against Trump.
And you don’t know who the Republican candidate will be, nor are you certain who the democrat will be, nor do you know what the conditions will be in 2024. And maybe the democrat in 2024 will be running against trump again.
wut?
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Wut wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:34 pm

And you don’t know who the Republican candidate will be, nor are you certain who the democrat will be, nor do you know what the conditions will be in 2024. And maybe the democrat in 2024 will be running against trump again.
The best thing dems can hope for is Biden dies or gets primaried. And there's no other GOP candidate that's going to incite the left to vote against them like Trump did. He won't be running in 2024, bet.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Geist wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:36 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:04 pm I think the progressive wing of the Democratic Party got a spanking. Not that they'll learn anything from it.

The best thing dems can hope for is Biden dies or gets primaried. And there's no other GOP candidate that's going to incite the left to vote against them like Trump did. He won't be running in 2024, bet.
I am hoping for a Guilfoyle Sandwich in 2024 Newsom Vs Don Jr.. Can you imagine the ratings it will get?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Both parties are fully capable of shooting themselves in the foot next election.

The Rethugs nominate another bullshitting scumbag like Chump, and the Dumbocrats nominate a Bernie wackadoodle.

And everyone barfs over the choice. :front:
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

FSchmertz wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:27 pm Both parties are fully capable of shooting themselves in the foot next election.

The Rethugs nominate another bullshitting scumbag like Chump, and the Dumbocrats nominate a Bernie wackadoodle.

I fully believe the Dims were looking ahead when they chose Harris. They knew that Haley was coming. Harris is about the only thing they got that can mitigate Haley.

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:51 am
FSchmertz wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:27 pm Both parties are fully capable of shooting themselves in the foot next election.

I fully believe the Dims were looking ahead when they chose Harris. They knew that Haley was coming. Harris is about the only thing they got that can mitigate Haley.

Your boner is the only one interested in a President Haley
I blame Biker.
Geist
Big Meaty Lobster Cocks

Post by Geist »

Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:07 pm

I am hoping for a Guilfoyle Sandwich in 2024 Newsom Vs Don Jr.. Can you imagine the ratings it will get?
Loser gets appointed secretary of sloppy seconds
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:56 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:51 am

Your boner is the only one interested in a President Haley
Trump, Pence, Haley top GOP 2024 betting odds at Bovada

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing ... -at-bovada

Get used to it Homey. Trump will be too old. Pence is competent but a dog. Haley will be the R nominee.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I’ll bet JEB! was an easy favorite at one time also.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Geist wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:32 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:07 pm

Loser gets appointed secretary of sloppy seconds

"The Best is yet to Cum!"
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:12 pm I’ll bet JEB! was an easy favorite at one time also.
Only of the media. Not the people.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Antknot wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:39 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:12 pm I’ll bet JEB! was an easy favorite at one time also.
Only of the media. Not the people.
That fucking exclamation point though. :lol:

That single solitary piece of punctuation was supposed to fool everybody into thinking that Jeb wasnt a toolbag.