JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon: Congress should 'just split the baby' on coronavirus stimulus

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon: Congress should 'just split the baby' on coronavirus stimulus

Post by FSchmertz »

JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon called on Congress to pass another stimulus package to help the economy and struggling Americans get through the “toughest part of COVID.”

“We have this big debate: ‘Is it $2.2 trillion, $1.5 trillion?’ You’ve got to be kidding me,” he said at The New York Times DealBook Online Summit on Wednesday. “Just split the baby and move on. I mean this is childish behavior on the part of our politicians. We need to help the citizens of America.”

“I don't want to blame either side,” Dimon said. “If I were the one walking into the negotiation, I would walk out with a deal even if I lost my points. I would not sit there and act like I have to win every single little provision.”
https://www.yahoo.com/money/jp-morgan-j ... 32301.html

Or you should fire those fuckers next election. All of them.
FSchmertz

Re: JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon: Congress should 'just split the baby' on coronavirus stimulus

Post by FSchmertz »

BigRedRetard wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:24 pm Fucking Pelosi.
Fucking I love to be buttfucked Mitch too

P.S. Though his caucus might not let him really compromise

So fuck all of them!
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon: Congress should 'just split the baby' on coronavirus stimulus

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Mrs. Cheezy17 has actually met Jamie Dimon. She says he seems like a decent guy.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Talk about a guy who knows where the bodies are buried.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:39 pm

So fuck all of them!
When did McConnell become a Russian asset?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Yep, she's holding out hope that the Dems will win both Georgia seats. In the interim, fuck the peasants
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:43 pm

So fuck all of them!
Biker

Post by Biker »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:58 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:43 pm

So fuck all of them!
Its a good thing you above the fray types arent into conspiracy theories
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

True Democrats are repulsed by Mitch McTurtle. Biker defends him at every opportunity. DINO
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:20 pm True Democrats are repulsed by Mitch McTurtle. Biker defends him at every opportunity. DINO
I'm not defending him at all. I just didnt realize that he was part of the Muh, Russia banter
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:30 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:20 pm True Democrats are repulsed by Mitch McTurtle. Biker defends him at every opportunity. DINO
I'm not defending him at all. I just didnt realize that he was part of the Muh, Russia banter
https://www.kentucky.com/opinion/op-ed/ ... 73552.html
The evidence continues to pile up suggesting that our senior Kentucky senator is a Russian sympathizer working for the greater interests of autocratic Vladimir Putin and his Russian henchmen.

First, ‘Moscow Mitch’ refused to bring to the Senate a bill that would have tightened election security to block Russian manipulation of voting in the 2020 presidential election. Then, the mass media reported our long-time Senate leader had prevented congressional efforts from continuing economic sanctions against Russia. Coupled with this move, a Russian aluminum company backed by an influential Russian oligarch benefited from the lifting the sanction apparently rewarded Senator McConnell by making a major investment in an aluminum mill project developed by Braidy Industries near Ashland.

Read more here: https://www.kentucky.com/opinion/op-ed/ ... rylink=cpy
:P

P.S. It was in my feeds! :P
Biker

Post by Biker »

FSchmertz wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:42 pm
The evidence continues to pile up suggesting that our senior Kentucky senator is a Russian sympathizer working for the greater interests of autocratic Vladimir Putin and his Russian henchmen.

First, ‘Moscow Mitch’ refused to bring to the Senate a bill that would have tightened election security to block Russian manipulation of voting in the 2020 presidential election. Then, the mass media reported our long-time Senate leader had prevented congressional efforts from continuing economic sanctions against Russia. Coupled with this move, a Russian aluminum company backed by an influential Russian oligarch benefited from the lifting the sanction apparently rewarded Senator McConnell by making a major investment in an aluminum mill project developed by Braidy Industries near Ashland.

So can we call Biden Jianang Joe?
FSchmertz

Post by FSchmertz »

Biker wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:48 pm
FSchmertz wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:42 pm

So can we call Biden Jianang Joe?
Maybe Beijing Joe?

P.S. I realize they're rhyming, but I'm reserving "Moscow" for when Chump flees prosecution to his buddy Puke-in. Moscow Chump!