Liberals love the "Dark Money"

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Liberals love the "Dark Money"

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:27 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:46 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:43 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 1:27 pm It's only bad when the dems beat the r's at it, got it
No, its bad all the time but you seem to be unwilling to admit the democrats have surpassed the R's now.
Yeah, you guys keep losing. Might wanna start wondering why.
The R's added seats in the House. :lol:
Great, it won't help you, losers
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Both parties use dark money, there's really no option while using it is an option. One party caused it and has been busily corrupting the judiciary to preserve it, and the other opposes it. It's a pretty key distinction if you want to pretend this is an issue you care about.

The traitors who support corrupting the judiciary and support the clown president in his attempts to steal an election support dark money. Americans do not.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:53 pm “I’m sick of rich coastal elites, so I’m hitching my wagon to the New York billionaire who shits in a gold toilet. He’s one of us!”

:roll:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:20 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:53 pm “I’m sick of rich coastal elites, so I’m hitching my wagon to the New York billionaire who shits in a gold toilet. He’s one of us!”

:roll:

Nah, Ive said here multiple times that I wish we had a better candidate. Hes just better than the shit your side offers.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

How 'dark money' helped prop up phantom candidates in 3 Florida state senate races

A dark money mystery in Florida centers on the campaign of a spoiler candidate who appeared to help a Republican win by 32 votes

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/politics ... index.html
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

So...you cant refute the fact that Democrats use dark money more in totality so posting some individual instances is supposed to erase that?
No one has denied both sides use dark money. The Democrats just use it more.

2020 ELECTION
Democrats used to rail against 'dark money.' Now they're better at it than the GOP.
Reformers wonder whether anyone can be trusted to dismantle a system that allows secret funding of campaigns.''
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-e ... r-n1239830
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:59 pm So...you cant refute the fact that Democrats use dark money more in totality so posting some individual instances is supposed to erase that?

2020 ELECTION
Democrats used to rail against 'dark money.' Now they're better at it than the GOP.
Reformers wonder whether anyone can be trusted to dismantle a system that allows secret funding of campaigns.''
Yet I don't remember you cryin' when The GOP used it more, only now.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:05 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:59 pm So...you cant refute the fact that Democrats use dark money more in totality so posting some individual instances is supposed to erase that?

2020 ELECTION
In February Cheezy will be bitching about the debt
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:33 pm

2020 ELECTION
If Joe can keep keep Trumps market going gangbusters I will be bitching about very little.

CHA-fucking-CHING!!!
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:42 pm

2020 ELECTION
If Joe can keep keep Obamas market going gangbusters I will be bitching about very little.

CHA-fucking-CHING!!!
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:43 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:42 pm

2020 ELECTION
If Joe can keep keep Obamas market going gangbusters I will be bitching about very little.

CHA-fucking-CHING!!!
We've been over this repeatedly: The last 2 years of Barry's administration the market was fairly flat.