30% of Dems believe election stolen from Trump

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Re: 30% of Dems believe election stolen from Trump

Post by QillerDaemon »

Antknot wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:07 pm Wrong on abortion. It is murder plain and simple and grossly wrong on late term abortions.
I love how righties keep bring up the late term abortion business, as if it's a common procedure. "I'm eight months pregnant and don't want the damn thing anymore, so I'll run over to Planned Parenthood and have it sucked out. Today!" Of course, ask for any evidence that's happening, and none will be provided. Because that simply isn't happening, at all. Almost all legal abortions happen up to the 22 to 24 week range at the latest, and many abortion providers won't go past 16 weeks without a serious medical need. Past that, it is only under the most stringent circumstances an abortion will be provided, a completely medically necessary one. One to save a mother's life. Or because there may be serious life and medical issues for the fetus if it is born. But there is no late-term abortion on demand going on, any doctor doing that will face his local medical board.

I love how "pro-life" righties have no problem with letting a mother die during her pregnancy, or letting a family suffer years of financial strife due to a seriously messed up child because they can't get medical assistance from their local government.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

QillerDaemon wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:41 pm
Antknot wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:07 pm Wrong on abortion. It is murder plain and simple and grossly wrong on late term abortions.
I love how righties keep bring up the late term abortion business, as if it's a common procedure. "I'm eight months pregnant and don't want the damn thing anymore, so I'll run over to Planned Parenthood and have it sucked out. Today!" Of course, ask for any evidence that's happening, and none will be provided. Because that simply isn't happening, at all. Almost all legal abortions happen up to the 22 to 24 week range at the latest, and many abortion providers won't go past 16 weeks without a serious medical need. Past that, it is only under the most stringent circumstances an abortion will be provided, a completely medically necessary one. One to save a mother's life. Or because there may be serious life and medical issues for the fetus if it is born. But there is no late-term abortion on demand going on, any doctor doing that will face his local medical board.

I love how "pro-life" righties have no problem with letting a mother die during her pregnancy, or letting a family suffer years of financial strife due to a seriously messed up child because they can't get medical assistance from their local government.
https://malegislature.gov/Search?Search ... ndment+759

Allows the killing of abortion survivers
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Late term abortion = voter fraud
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.