Hey

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Hey

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

What's going on in this forum?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Hey

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:23 am What's going on in this forum?

GET THE FUCK OUT LOSER
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

WestTexasCrude wrote: Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:07 am Right. I'll double / hell triple down. Landslide, Easiest victory by a sitting President in modern history. If I'm wrong, I've already said I will never post in /pol/ ever again.
As if there was EVER any doubt... WTC's word now officially means SHIT !!!
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

What are you all talking about? I don't understand.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:44 am What are you all talking about? I don't understand.
Go fucking kill yourself loser
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:45 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:44 am What are you all talking about? I don't understand.
Well, that's awfully rude to be speaking to someone that's posting in this forum for the first time. I'm thinking of leaving and never returning.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:56 am
Well, that's awfully rude to be speaking to someone that's posting in this forum for the first time. I'm thinking of leaving and never returning.
GET THE FUCK OUT LOSER
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:58 am
GET THE FUCK OUT LOSER
Anyhoo, first time poster. Any good intelligent political discussions happen around here?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:01 am
GET THE FUCK OUT LOSER
Anyhoo, first time poster. Any good intelligent political discussions happen around here?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:03 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:01 am
GET THE FUCK OUT LOSER
Not only do you all seem rude but it seems you all can't perform something as simple as posting an image. Rude- dumb. I'm getting a feel for this place and it's not good.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

So, CTC, think Trump is going to win?
wut?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Wut wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:22 am So, CTC, think Trump is going to win?
I avoid politics like the plague. Especially "predictions". Wait, is this what this forum is about? It had "memorial" in the title and I assumed it was a group of like minded individuals sharing intelligent comments on daily life in a civilized fashion. I think I stumbled into the wrong place.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:37 am
Wut wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:22 am So, CTC, think Trump is going to win?
I avoid politics like the plague. Especially "predictions". Wait, is this what this forum is about? It had "memorial" in the title and I assumed it was a group of like minded individuals sharing intelligent comments on daily life in a civilized fashion. I think I stumbled into the wrong place.
Go kill yourself
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

I'm new here but who is this CaptCunt guy? He's very rude and acts like he owns the place. All I see is someone racking post counts and still reeking of Noobness like he just joined last month.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 2:53 am I'm new here but who is this CaptCunt guy? He's very rude and acts like he owns the place. All I see is someone racking post counts and still reeking of Noobness like he just joined last month.
Go fucking kill yourself
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

And from what I've seen so far, he's too stupid to even post a simple image. Just my short term opinion.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Well, if I'm going to post in this forum long term, I hope the quality of posters shows more promise than that knuckle dragger. What a waste of social media space. Disgrace. Somebody trying way too hard- reeks "Disco". Show me your best- "Memorial".
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:03 am Well, if I'm going to post in this forum long term, I hope the quality of posters shows more promise than that knuckle dragger. What a waste of social media space. Disgrace. Somebody trying way too hard- reeks "Disco". Show me your best- "Memorial".
Go fucking kill yourself
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Like I said, I'm just new here. Totally reeks of post counts and Noobness. Almost like a person devoid of any personality or soul. Like a dead zone zombie pounding the keyboard wanting to be heard, wanting to be taken seriously. I'm thinking he's going about it the wrong way, but I'm the new guy here.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 3:51 am Like I said, I'm just new here. Totally reeks of post counts and Noobness. Almost like a person devoid of any personality or soul. Like a dead zone zombie pounding the keyboard wanting to be heard, wanting to be taken seriously. I'm thinking he's going about it the wrong way, but I'm the new guy here.
Go fucking kill yourself
CentralTexasCrud
Forum Newbie

Post by CentralTexasCrud »

I'M A POTATO!