but...but....Hunter Biden!!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

Post by CaptQuint »

What office does Hunter Biden hold? What office does Matt hold?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:33 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:28 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:20 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:03 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:57 pm i don't get it. is that someone we know? who's dog?
Thats Hunter's niece and her dog. You make your own conclusions as to who is in the bed with him
It's weird that banging his niece is one of the least offensive things he's done. :lol:

Cue the Lefties:
"That's it! I'm not voting for hunter!"
Capt Stapes said that all he was doing was dog sitting for his niece. Because you know, thats just the kinda guy he is

You have never in your life posted something legitimate. I'm sure this is as much bullshit as all the rest...... I just don't care though because hunter biden is nobody
how come Trump's sons weren't "nobodies"?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:36 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:33 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:28 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:20 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:03 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:57 pm i don't get it. is that someone we know? who's dog?
Thats Hunter's niece and her dog. You make your own conclusions as to who is in the bed with him
It's weird that banging his niece is one of the least offensive things he's done. :lol:

Cue the Lefties:
"That's it! I'm not voting for hunter!"
Capt Stapes said that all he was doing was dog sitting for his niece. Because you know, thats just the kinda guy he is

You have never in your life posted something legitimate. I'm sure this is as much bullshit as all the rest...... I just don't care though because hunter biden is nobody
how come Trump's sons weren't "nobodies"?
Because they were involved with the campaign, like all those indicted people that plead guilty
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Flumpers ignorance is borderline retardation
I blame Biker.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:40 pm Flumpers ignorance is borderline retardation
So do you think that Hunter's niece is one of the girls in bed with him?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:42 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:40 pm Flumpers ignorance is borderline retardation
No
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:46 pm
No
Do you think thats her dog?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:48 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:46 pm
No
Do you think thats her dog?
No. That picture could be anything. They could put hunter bidens face kneeling on george floyds neck nowadays.
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

:lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I'm quite certain his business advice is top shelf. Buffet level really.
Why else would he get paid so much money?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

hey look a bullshit email from 4chan :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 9:46 pm hey look a bullshit email from 4chan :lol:
Dupe
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Everyone knows if you need some advice or you have a top level advisory position open you need to find the nearest crackhead.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

Even though I'm a Democrat, I think we need a commission to look into this more so than the Zip Tie Rebellion
Hunter Biden brought VP Joe to dinner with shady business partners

Joe Biden met with Ukrainian, Russian and Kazakhstani business associates of his son’s at a dinner in Washington, DC, while he was vice president, records on Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop show.

The dinner, on April 16, 2015, was held in the private “Garden Room” at Café Milano, a Georgetown institution whose catchphrase is: “Where the world’s most powerful people go.”

The next day, Hunter received an email from Vadym Pozharskyi, an executive of the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, to thank him for introducing him to his father.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together,” Pozharskyi wrote on April 17, 2015.

“It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure.”

At the time, Burisma was paying Hunter $83,333 a month to sit on its board.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

You know what is nice? Waking up every day knowing Trump isn’t president anymore
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 11:49 pm You know what is nice? Waking up every day knowing Trump isn’t president anymore
Well, your days of waking up are numbered so we got that to look forward to.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Its almost like the connection had something to do with it. Weird.

Hunter Biden’s Ukraine Salary Cut Two Months After Joe Biden Left Vice Presidency, New Book Reveals

"President Joe Biden’s son Hunter had his salary cut by the Ukrainian energy company that put him on their board while Joe served as President Barack Obama’s vice president — just two months after the end of the Obama administration."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hunter-b ... ok-reveals
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:11 pm Its almost like the connection had something to do with it. Weird.

Hunter Biden’s Ukraine Salary Cut Two Months After Joe Biden Left Vice Presidency, New Book Reveals

"President Joe Biden’s son Hunter had his salary cut by the Ukrainian energy company that put him on their board while Joe served as President Barack Obama’s vice president — just two months after the end of the Obama administration."

Let me ask? What exactly do you think Hunter Biden has done that I as a taxpayer should be concerned?

Why doesn't it bother you more that the Trump offspring are raking in Taxpayer money?? even their girlfriends and wives were on the taxpayer dime......and they are still milking secret service protection..........these fucking parasites have sucked more out of the taxpayer wallet than a Hunter fucking Biden.
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:14 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 8:11 pm Its almost like the connection had something to do with it. Weird.

Let me ask? What exactly do you think Hunter Biden has done that I as a taxpayer should be concerned?

Why doesn't it bother you more that the Trump offspring are raking in Taxpayer money?? even their girlfriends and wives were on the taxpayer dime......and they are still milking secret service protection..........these fucking parasites have sucked more out of the taxpayer wallet than a Hunter fucking Biden.
My word your a pathetic pussy.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

It doesnt concern you, of course, because it involves your beloved Democrats. You blasted and bleated about any hint of impropriety for 4 years if it involved anything remotely related to Trump. Yet this simply warrants a "meh". Its all too clear why you dont want to thhink about this.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:47 am

It doesnt concern you, of course, because it involves your beloved Democrats. You blasted and bleated about any hint of impropriety for 4 years if it involved anything remotely related to Trump. Yet this simply warrants a "meh". Its all too clear why you dont want to thhink about this.
:clappingorange:
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:47 am

That wasn't an answer
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Sources: Dem lobbying firm under federal investigation for Burisma work
The Department of Justice is looking at whether Blue Star Strategies illegally lobbied on behalf of a Ukrainian company that counted Hunter Biden as a board member.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/06/0 ... ion-491681
---------------
Just another day in the Biden family!