but...but....Hunter Biden!!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

Post by CaptQuint »

Well, who would want to talk about Sidney Powell when Hunter Biden has art?!
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:39 am Well, who would want to talk about Sidney Powell when Hunter Biden has art?!
Anybody can call any pile of crap “ ART”. Paying for that pile of crap at these levels is suspicious. That the “ARTIST” is the son of a powerful politician make it even more suspicious.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I wish we saw this outrage when all the Trump children and the Trump wives and the Trump girlfriends we're all sucking at the public trough. I'm sure there was absolutely no influence peddling going on there
I blame Biker.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:14 am I wish we saw this outrage when all the Trump children and the Trump wives and the Trump girlfriends we're all sucking at the public trough. I'm sure there was absolutely no influence peddling going on there
But but but Hunter
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Antknot wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:52 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:39 am Well, who would want to talk about Sidney Powell when Hunter Biden has art?!
Anybody can call any pile of crap “ ART”. Paying for that pile of crap at these levels is suspicious. That the “ARTIST” is the son of a powerful politician make it even more suspicious.
Yep, its thinly veiled influence purchases.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07 ... itely-has/

Tucker lays out DOJ corruption. Clear explanation how democrats criminalize politics and protect their own.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

She wrote: "Fox persuasively argues, that given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrives with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statement he makes

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774712 ... ox-s-lawye
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

You realize a court said the same about, Rachel Maddow, right? A different court said basically the same thing about her. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:58 am You realize a court said the same about, Rachel Maddow, right? A different court said basically the same thing about her. :lol:
That's great, please bring it up if I ever post something from Maddow
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The investigation into Hunter Bidens dealings is still ongoing but the prosecutor did Joe a solid here...

Hunter Biden’s prosecutor rejected moves that would have revealed probe earlier
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/07/1 ... tor-499782

Wonder why the investigation is still ongoing if its just a right-wing conspiracy? :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The laptop will come in the mail any day now

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

The investigation is being conducted by the office of Delaware’s U.S. Attorney David Weiss, not Tucker Carlson, and is still in progress.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:09 pm The investigation is being conducted by the office of Delaware’s U.S. Attorney David Weiss, not Tucker Carlson, and is still in progress.
Godspeed to U.S. Attorney Weiss. If Hunter is guilty nail him to the wall.
Biker

Post by Biker »

fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:14 am I wish we saw this outrage when all the Trump children and the Trump wives and the Trump girlfriends we're all sucking at the public trough. I'm sure there was absolutely no influence peddling going on there
site specific examples of how they "influenced peddling" instead of just running your mouth just to hear yourself say something stupid, as you usually do
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

fouts wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:09 pm
site specific examples of how they "influenced peddling" instead of just running your mouth just to hear yourself say something stupid, as you usually do
Please show me examples of influence peddling from Hunter Biden..... Ill be here waiting
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:05 pm
Please show me examples of influence peddling from Hunter Biden..... Ill be here waiting
You sir, are a partisan, freaking, drooling idiot.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:10 pm
You sir, are a partisan, freaking, drooling idiot.

And you aren't? Lol

I still don't see an answer
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

You really think his paintings are worth six figures? Don’t be an ignorant cunt
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:01 pm

Ivanka and Jared made an estimated 640 million in their time in the White House. Don't be an ignorant cunt
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Doing what exactly?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:05 pm
Biker wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:01 pm

Ivanka and Jared made an estimated 640 million in their time in the White House. Don't be an ignorant cunt

Why cant you just say Hunters dealings are shady as fuck? Its ok. Everyone knows it. The dudes lived a life of shady shit.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Hunter got 3 lucrative trademarks approved by China the same day he dined at the White House with President Xi...... Oh my bad.... That was Ivanka. In fact Ivanka had some 64 trademarks green lighted in China giving her monopoly rights in the second largest economy in the world...... Im sure there was no quid pro quo though
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Was it her first time working with the communists having her manufacture her Chinese Communist consumer bullshit?
fouts
Forum God

Post by fouts »

Trumps kids everything openly. Where as hunter's job as petroleum executive in the Ukraine was selling access to his old man,dirty pervy ole Joe, his experience in that field was as long as it took him to inhale the latest eight ball he bought that night i expect. I hope pervy ole Joe was on crack like hunter that would explain away the oblivious mental failing we are watching. Mark my words,pervy Joe wont make it 4 years.He's not 'all there'.