but...but....Hunter Biden!!

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: but...but....Hunter Biden!!

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker continues his assault on the Biden Family like it's his job
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:26 pm Biker continues his assault on the Biden Family like it's his job
I know, I should be a team player and just let the media forget that Hunter fucked his underage niece
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:30 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:26 pm Biker continues his assault on the Biden Family like it's his job
I know, I should be a team player and just let the media forget that Hunter fucked his underage niece
You rubes believe anything
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this story i heard last night. "The FBI are investigating a gun that Hunter Biden's girlfriend threw in a trash can. The same girl that was married to his dead brother. And she later went back to get the gun out of the trash and it was gone.".

he was dating his dead brother's wife? The mother of the teen girl he was fucking? Really?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:35 pm
I'm still trying to wrap my head around this story i heard last night. "The FBI are investigating a gun that Hunter Biden's girlfriend threw in a trash can. The same girl that was married to his dead brother. And she later went back to get the gun out of the trash and it was gone.".

he was dating his dead brother's wife? The mother of the teen girl he was fucking? Really?
Yeah, but then he cheated on her with some crack whore stripper and knocked her up. And now, he refuses to pay child support
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:39 pm

Yeah, but then he cheated on her with some crack whore stripper and knocked her up. And now, he refuses to pay child support
well there certainly aren't any media stories in any of all that. nothing to see here. keep moving.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:41 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:39 pm

well there certainly aren't any media stories in any of all that. nothing to see here. keep moving.
Hunter Biden fathered child with woman while dating brother’s widow, DNA test reveals

Updated Nov 21, 2019; Posted Nov 21, 2019

Former Vice President Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden fathered a child with an Arkansas woman while dating his brother’s widow, according to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

The newspaper reports a DNA test filed in court Wednesday showed with “scientific certainty” that Hunter Biden is the father of a child with Lunden Alexis Roberts. The baby was born in August 2018, while Hunter was in a relationship with Hallie Biden, who was previously married to Hunter’s older brother Beau Biden, who died of brain cancer in 2015.

Page Six reports Hunter and Hallie Biden broke up in April after nearly two years of dating.

Roberts filed a paternity suit in May, the same month Hunter Biden, 49, married Melissa Cohen, 33, after just six days of dating. Biden denied having an affair with Roberts and agreed to the DNA test to try and prove the child is not his.

The Democrat-Gazette reports Biden is “not expected to challenge the results of the DNA test or the testing process,” according to Roberts’ filing in Arkansas’ Independence County Circuit Court.

Roberts’ lawyers, Clint and Jennifer Lancaster, told People magazine that they expect the next phase of the case to focus on how much child support Biden owes.

“She really does not want this to be a media spectacle,” Clint Lancaster told the Democrat-Gazette. “She does not want this to affect Joe Biden’s campaign. She just wants this baby to get financial support from the baby’s father.”

According to Page Six, the child, only identified as “Baby Doe,” may be eligible for Secret Service protection “as a direct result of Joe Biden’s political status.” The former VP and Syracuse University College of Law alumnus is currently the Democratic frontrunner for the 2020 presidential race.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

No news stories of Trump raping and killing that six year old boy at mar a lago either :o
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint FS Stapes wrote: Image
Yes, we are well aware
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:25 pm Image

You know there is no evidence of this right? The story originated on a Qanon site.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Doesn't matter to a disinformation troll like biker
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:51 pm

You know there is no evidence of this right? The story originated on a Qanon site.
I read in the NY Post that it was true, which explains why there has been no movement on his case
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:56 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:51 pm

I read in the NY Post that it was true, which explains why there has been no movement on his case

You read no such thing.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker

Post by Biker »

What a guy
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i don't get it. is that someone we know? who's dog?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Somewhere a tree is trying very hard to produce oxygen so Biker can breathe, Biker should apologize to it.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

Did the dog or those girls piss on Hunter? Cuz then we have a real problem.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:57 pm i don't get it. is that someone we know? who's dog?
Thats Hunter's niece and her dog. You make your own conclusions as to who is in the bed with him
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:03 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:57 pm i don't get it. is that someone we know? who's dog?
Thats Hunter's niece and her dog. You make your own conclusions as to who is in the bed with him
It's weird that banging his niece is one of the least offensive things he's done. :lol:

Cue the Lefties:
"That's it! I'm not voting for hunter!"
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:20 pm
It's weird that banging his niece is one of the least offensive things he's done. :lol:

Cue the Lefties:
Capt Stapes said that all he was doing was dog sitting for his niece. Because you know, thats just the kinda guy he is
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

But. but. matt Gantz
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

To be fair the niece is kinda hot.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:28 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 3:20 pm

Cue the Lefties:
Capt Stapes said that all he was doing was dog sitting for his niece. Because you know, thats just the kinda guy he is

You have never in your life posted something legitimate. I'm sure this is as much bullshit as all the rest...... I just don't care though because hunter biden is nobody
I blame Biker.