January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Trump nuts storm the Capitol

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:42 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:40 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:31 pm You said the press brought empty gas canisters you lying shit
I said it was possible. I was going off of every police agency involved denying that they used any tear gas. So what does that leave to explain the press holding an empty tear gas cannister? To me it means he brought it himself. I never really considered that the DC police were lying and letting the Federal cops take the blame. That's even more sinister than thinking a reporter would stoop to bringing his own can.

Except to someone as brainwashed as you are. the DC cops and mayor lie about it and you want to attack me for trying to come up with some kind of explanation. WTF?
You were positive no gas was used and blamed the press, because you are dumb cowboy that trusts law enforcement
i apologize to the media for thinking they brought tear gas so they could make up the story.

Now, on behalf of Donald J Trump, I will accept your apology to him for thinking he, or his agency, instructed officers to use tear gas on people. Thanks in advance.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:51 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:42 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:40 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:31 pm You said the press brought empty gas canisters you lying shit
I said it was possible. I was going off of every police agency involved denying that they used any tear gas. So what does that leave to explain the press holding an empty tear gas cannister? To me it means he brought it himself. I never really considered that the DC police were lying and letting the Federal cops take the blame. That's even more sinister than thinking a reporter would stoop to bringing his own can.

Except to someone as brainwashed as you are. the DC cops and mayor lie about it and you want to attack me for trying to come up with some kind of explanation. WTF?
You were positive no gas was used and blamed the press, because you are dumb cowboy that trusts law enforcement
i apologize to the media for thinking they brought tear gas so they could make up the story.

Now, on behalf of Donald J Trump, I will accept your apology to him for thinking he, or his agency, instructed officers to use tear gas on people. Thanks in advance.
When Trump dies we're gonna burn his corpse in a rubbish bin
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:54 pm When Trump dies we're gonna burn his corpse in a rubbish bin
i had a feeling you would take the high road. you're such an adult.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:45 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:54 pm When Trump dies we're gonna burn his corpse in a rubbish bin
i had a feeling you would take the high road. you're such an adult.
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:30 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:28 am Nothing says high class like Shake N Bake.
its a democratic thing to do on food stamp day.

Some high road you have you dumb cowboy
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

According to Flumpy I live in an immaculate house
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Georgia audit documents expose significant election failures in state's largest county

Records suggest more than 100 batches of absentee ballots in Fulton County could be missing. Some experts see "election tabulation malpractice" as state officials seek to remove county's top election supervisors.

Documents that Georgia's largest county submitted to state officials as part of a post-election audit highlight significant irregularities in the Atlanta area during last November's voting, ranging from identical vote tallies repeated multiple times to large batches of absentee ballots that appear to be missing from the official ballot-scanning records.

The problems in predominantly Democratic Fulton County potentially impact thousands of ballots in a presidential race that Joe Biden was certified as winning statewide by fewer than 12,000 votes.

The memos reviewed by Just the News include the handwritten tally sheets for all absentee ballots counted by the county as well as a private report from a contractor hired by Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to monitor the Atlanta-area election process. The report, which chronicled seven days of problems, recorded troubling behavior like the mysterious removal of a suitcase of sensitive election data known as polls pads, used to authenticate voters.

"Learn that Rick reprogramming poll pads earlier was setting up a new precinct for SC11 because someone took the wrong suitcase but only took one," the contractor Seven Hills Strategy wrote late on Nov. 2, the night before Election Day. "Seems to be a mystery who this person was --> Should have chain of custody paperwork!! That means that a stranger just walked out with sensitive election materials?"

The contractor also observed that sensitive election materials were left on a dock at a warehouse without supervision. "Several cases (including SC11) were just left out on the loading dock outside the warehouse," he wrote. "Thankfully the seals were intact."

The revelations come as a state judge has taken the extraordinary step of ordering absentee ballots in the county unsealed so that a private audit led by lawyer Bob Cheeley can examine the actual papers and resolve discrepancies. Cheeley told Just the News on Wednesday the evidence he has seen so far points to "election tabulation malpractice."

Private experts and state election officials differ on whether the evidence shows a pattern of potential fraud or simply gross incompetence in the county that encompasses Atlanta.

But they are mostly united for the first time that the top election supervisors in Fulton County should be removed. Some officials are even discussing a dramatic intervention like putting the county's election system in conservatorship so it can be run by state, not local, officials.

"I have continued to call on the elections director to be removed from his position, and the leadership of Fulton County has continued to fail to act," Raffensperger told Just the News on Wednesday.

The secretary said he stands by his private monitor's assessment that fraud did not occur at a scale in Fulton County to impact the election's outcome, but he added the county's election management failures nonetheless warrant dramatic repair.

"It is no secret that Fulton has had issues in their elections department for decades, which is why I insisted on a state monitor being present to be eyes and ears on the ground," he said. "He did not see any evidence of fraud despite having full access, but he saw continued mismanagement, miscommunication, unpreparedness, and sloppiness. Georgia voters deserve better."

Fulton County election officials did not respond to repeated requests seeking comment.

Just the News reviewed the documents Raffensperger's office collected from Fulton County during a risk-limiting audit conducted last November. Among the problems those memos exposed:

More than 100 batches of absentee ballots — each containing approximately 100 or more ballots — were assigned tracking numbers before being sent to one of the five absentee vote-counting machines in Fulton County but are not subsequently recorded in the handwritten logs showing which batches were scanned and counted, raising concerns the ballots may be missing.

More than two dozen batches of absentee ballots were identified as having been double-scanned on the tally sheets.
Five sequential batches of absentee votes each appeared with the exact same vote count of 392 for Biden, 96 for President Donald Trump, and 3 for Libertarian Jo Jorgensen, a count that state officials admitted was a statistical impossibility.

Many control sheets for absentee ballot batches counted during the state's audit did not check a box indicating the ballot came from a secure container, raising the possibility that ballots were stored insecurely or that multiple batches of ballots were sealed in a single container.
An official working for Raffensperger, who reviewed the documents flagged by Just the News, said they were clear evidence of significant human failure in Fulton County's election administration. The official said, for instance, the identical ballot batches likely resulted in about 1,000 extra votes being tallied.

The official also said some of the gaps in the absentee ballots might be explained by mistakes in which county officials mixed absentee ballots counted by one machine for another. But he acknowledged other gaps in ballot batches defy immediate explanation and would require extensive investigation to determine if something more nefarious than incompetence was at work.

A second state official said the shoddy nature of the Fulton County paperwork left open the possibility fraud or other misconduct occurred. "An audit is only as good as the data that's input, and in this case Fulton County's records are so problematic I'm not sure a reasonable person can trust them," the official said. "When you add in the reports of ballots magically appearing under tables or being moved out of the counting center, there are legitimate outstanding questions."

The findings of the Just the News review closely mirror those of the private audit conducted by Cheeley's team under the judge's supervision.

A private fraud expert hired by Cheeley, the forensic accountant David Sawyer, specifically flagged scores of batches of absentee ballots that appeared missing from the documents and more than two dozen batches of absentee ballots that appear to have been double or triple-counted in Fulton County.

Sawyer said the fact that ballot batch numbers are missing from the Fulton County audit documents "contradicts the concepts of completeness and existence and accuracy" of the November audit, and "should have been readily apparent to anyone who is performing a reconciliation, let alone an audit."

"These need to be more fully investigated, and they indicate the possibility that there are missing batches that might not have been counted," Sawyer testified.

County lawyers who cross-examined Sawyer offered little explanation or pushback before the judge officially ordered all absentee ballots unsealed so Cheeley's team could investigate more deeply. That process is ongoing.

Cheeley told Just the News on Wednesday night his ongoing audit has now flagged many thousands of absentee ballots that haven't been properly accounted or suffer other serious problems.

"Fulton County's inability to account for so many batches reported from a November hand recount audit amounts to election tabulation malpractice," he said. "Anyone who can count should know that is unacceptable. This evidence produced in court on May 21 justified the audit which Judge Amero ordered of the absentee ballots and envelopes."
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Why would anyone here believe anything Biker brings here?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i don't really understand the significance of people wanting to know the name of the cop that killed that woman, either. that seems super creepy to me.

I guess society is devolving into a bunch of trolls looking to ruin anyone they choose to ruin.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:01 pm Why would anyone here believe anything Biker brings here?
Get us a Q update, bitch
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:47 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:01 pm Why would anyone here believe anything Biker brings here?
Get us a Q update, bitch
No need, you provide them now
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Arizona-Style Election Audit Needed in Nevada: GOP Chairman

After visiting the election audit of Arizona’s Maricopa County, the head of Nevada’s Republican Party said
a similar review is needed in Nevada—although that possibility appears slim, as Democrats control both houses of the state Legislature.

“Hats off to the leadership here in Arizona … I think that sets the model, that sets the tone for Nevada,” Republican Chairman Michael McDonald said in an interview posted to Twitter, referring to the audit efforts in Maricopa. “We want to duplicate that in Nevada.”

Starting in April, a private company has led efforts to audit all 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County, following an order by Arizona’s Republican-controlled Senate. Democrats, including Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, have frequently decried the process, describing it as partisan and unprofessional—which Republicans have denied.

McDonald, who said he has a law enforcement background, told the interviewer that he believes the audit’s security and procedures are sufficient.

“We want to be able to say the same thing in Nevada: That we looked at all the problems we had, all the anomalies that took place, to make sure that it was a clean and fair election,” McDonald said. “Because it wasn’t.”

Namely, Clark County—which includes Las Vegas, most of Nevada’s population, and most of the state’s Democrat voter base—should be audited, he said.

Democratic Nevada Senate Majority Leader Nicole Cannizzaro didn’t immediately respond to a request by The Epoch Times for comment.

Cannizzaro told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that the state Republican Party and McDonald “are delusional” for wanting an audit of the state’s election results.

“The Nevada Senate isn’t going to waste any time or taxpayer money entertaining their unhinged conspiracy theories,” she said.

Responding to McDonald’s interview, Democrat Attorney General Aaron Ford said his office “defeated” Republicans’ and former President Donald Trump’s “lawsuits alleging widespread voter fraud.” The attorney general’s office will push back against any audit efforts, he said.

President Joe Biden was certified as the winner of Nevada’s six electoral votes, narrowly defeating former Trump during the Nov. 3, 2020, election.

Late last week, officials said the audit of Maricopa County is projected to end on June 26, or about two months after the process started. The Arizona state Senate has control of the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix until June 30.

Audit teams have previously said that after the process is completed, more work will be carried out in July. A final report is expected to be released in August.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:lol: retard Biker posting the epoch times :lol:

Trump lost snowflake, get fucked traitor

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/a ... 66291.html
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:04 pm :lol: retard Biker posting the epoch times :lol:

So those comments from the Nevada GOP arent true?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:09 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:04 pm :lol: retard Biker posting the epoch times :lol:

So those comments from the Nevada GOP arent true?
No, a Chinese pro trump cult newspaper printing lies from the gop isn't relevant to this thread or reality. Get fucked you traitor.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

May 23rd :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

I think it's time for biker to go back to his home country
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Interesting question if true

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

What a sore loser
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

What happened to the missing dollar? :?:
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:12 pm Image
So the mean was off by 0.4% Damn, you debunked that shit good :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dupe