January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Trump nuts storm the Capitol

Post by AnalHamster »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:06 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:04 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:59 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:30 am He didn't predict it would be overturned, that's just what you heard because it is what you wanted him to say.

He actually turned down the defense motion and stated he did not think the jury had been prejudiced, so kinda the opposite. Judges do not actually like to be reversed on appeal, it's bad for their career path in getting to go do the appeals. They base their decisions on what they think will not get overturned due to being correct in law. Kinda their job.
so, if that Judge thought that Maxine Waters stupid statements in public were grounds to over turn the case on appeal, what would you think he would do? over turn the case himself in the middle of the trial? He did the only thing he could and call Maxine Waters out and try to sweep it under the rug for now. Defense attorney's are always going to spit ball and throw out every reason under the sun to throw out a case, a judge hears those all of the time. But a judge never goes so far as to actually say that the matter might well end up over turning the case on appeal. Why is it so hard to admit you can see that? I have never heard anything like it. That judge just made the point of how reckless those kinds of comments are.
Grant the defense motion for a mistrial of course. You ignorant tit. You really never know anything about anything do you? He didn't because he did not believe it grounds for a mistrial. You've never heard much of anything about anything, so your persistent arguments from personal incredulity really don't mean much. Any judge is entirely free to grant a mistrial motion at any time, they are subject only to professional oversight on that. As in they can only be sanctioned if they shouldn't have.
you don't read very well, do you?
I'm reading that you are embarrassed by your mistake and unable to admit seeing what I said, hence your inability to actually address what I said.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:36 pm
I'm reading that you are embarrassed by your mistake and unable to admit seeing what I said, hence your inability to actually address what I said.
yeah. whatever, otis. get back to the booze, its more your thing.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:38 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:36 pm
yeah. whatever, otis. get back to the booze, its more your thing.
You are an absolute fucking moron incapable of even pretending to hold a discussion with your intellectual superiors. Run along, dimwit.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker shilling for the traitors that attempted to overthrow the election of the candidate he supposedly voted for. SHOCKING :roll:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:46 pm Biker shilling for the traitors that attempted to overthrow the election of the candidate he supposedly voted for. SHOCKING :roll:
Laughable

This comes from the same wing of the party who insist that civilian gun rights are not the counterbalance to the US military because they simply dont have the power. Yet somehow, war paint, buffalo horns, and a few zip ties nearly overthrew the government,

STFU
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:49 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:46 pm Biker shilling for the traitors that attempted to overthrow the election of the candidate he supposedly voted for. SHOCKING :roll:
Laughable

This comes from the same wing of the party who insist that civilian gun rights are not the counterbalance to the US military because they simply dont have the power. Yet somehow, war paint, buffalo horns, and a few zip ties nearly overthrew the government,

STFU
You're a sad pathetic old lady
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:52 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:49 pm
Laughable

STFU
You're a sad pathetic old lady
And youre a mindless dupe who swallows whole everything he's told to
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

I've actually met biker and I can refute that, he is a lady in the prime of life.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:55 pm I've actually met biker and I can refute that, he is a lady in the prime of life.
Possibly deprived of oxygen to the brain at some point
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:02 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:55 pm I've actually met biker and I can refute that, he is a lady in the prime of life.
And you are sweet on him!
Respect her chosen pronouns you un-woke motherfucker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i hope they didn't have any trouble taking them into custody. they look pretty rough.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 4:14 pm i hope they didn't have any trouble taking them into custody. they look pretty rough.
It's ok to be embarrassed flumpy
Biker

Post by Biker »

I wonder if during the heat of the coup that they knew they were so close to overthrowing the government?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Funny how a "democrat" so easily defends treason
Biker

Post by Biker »

Funny how 'progressives' like to change the definitions of words to fit their world view
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i hope she didn't use that wedding ring to give anyone a nuggey.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Two Trump cucks
Biker

Post by Biker »

That’s right, to call it anything other than an insurrection makes one a Trump cuck, even though one has superior Democrat credentials

GTFO
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

No one that voted for Ted Cruz and calls people peasants has superior Democrat credentials
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

“Riots”
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:11 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:55 am “Riots”
Are these Trump nuts still in the capitol? If not why are we still talking about this? Oh yeah, the leftists just can't let Trump go.
Meanwhile the traitors still have frequent insurrections in Portland. That's cool though.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:30 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:11 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:55 am “Riots”
Are these Trump nuts still in the capitol? If not why are we still talking about this? Oh yeah, the leftists just can't let Trump go.
Meanwhile the traitors still have frequent insurrections in Portland. That's cool though.

Is Biden holding rallies encouraging them to riot? Fucking traitor
I blame Biker.