January 6th Protest/Stolen Election Thread (Was: Trump Nuts Storm the Capitol)

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Trump nuts storm the Capitol

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:30 pm
spudoc wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:34 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 4:47 pm Drip drip drip.

Gotta keep this story alive somehow.
Absolutely this story should be kept alive. One side of the ideological divide lost an election and then tried to reverse the results using violence and intimidation. These traitors to democracy and the rule of law should be exposed as much as possible.
Drama queen. Not a damn thing was in danger of being reversed
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Absolutely this story should be kept alive. One side of the ideological divide lost an election and then tried to reverse the results using violence and intimidation. These traitors to democracy and the rule of law should be exposed as much as possible.
Right? I'm still impressed about how much stuff Trump managed to get done during those 4 years.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:26 pm

Dont you dare downplay the zip tie brigade!

Biden said Americans need nuclear weapons to take on the government. Fuck that. I'm pretty sure zip ties will do the job.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:20 am

Biden said Americans need nuclear weapons to take on the government. Fuck that. I'm pretty sure zip ties will do the job.
It's okay for you to admit that at your core you don't support democracy or the concept of rule of law. From your open swooning over Putin to your minimizing of attacks on the Capitol you expose yourself. I'm sure that you wholly support the "patriots" who plotted to kidnap and execute your governor. Because you can't win at the ballot box you have to find a different way to seize power.
Moving forward you, Biker, Charlie etc should just dispense with the charade of supporting free and fair elections and the peaceful transfer of power.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

spudoc wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:11 pm

It's okay for you to admit that at your core you don't support democracy or the concept of rule of law. From your open swooning over Putin to your minimizing of attacks on the Capitol you expose yourself. I'm sure that you wholly support the "patriots" who plotted to kidnap and execute your governor. Because you can't win at the ballot box you have to find a different way to seize power.
Moving forward you, Biker, Charlie etc should just dispense with the charade of supporting free and fair elections and the peaceful transfer of power.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:17 pm

What's not to be serious about? You and your pals here have shown no allegiance to the US system of choosing a government. Charlie has, on many occasions, called for its complete destruction. You are all for elections until you lose then anything is on the table. You really are a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Hey now.

I have called for the peaceful destruction of the federal apparatus. It’s ruining everything.

Congress is a sack of shit. The senate was supposed to represent the states and now nobody speaks for them. That is as anti-democratic as it comes.

You libs use the courts to end around the will of the voters over and over.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:36 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 2:17 pm

What's not to be serious about? You and your pals here have shown no allegiance to the US system of choosing a government. Charlie has, on many occasions, called for its complete destruction. You are all for elections until you lose then anything is on the table. You really are a bunch of pathetic pieces of shit.
Pot, have you met kettle.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

We need serious election reform to protect people against the mouth breathing mob that votes for a living. How many times do we see polls where people don’t know who the VP is or what the bill of rights is. We simply cannot allow these morons to vote. I would prefer means testing or net tax payers to vote in federal elections but if settle for a civics exam in order to be permitted to vote
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

What an undemocratic douchebag
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

Biker wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:26 pm

We need serious election reform to protect people against the mouth breathing mob that votes for a living. How many times do we see polls where people don’t know who the VP is or what the bill of rights is. We simply cannot allow these morons to vote. I would prefer means testing or net tax payers to vote in federal elections but if settle for a civics exam in order to be permitted to vote
Your posting history here shows you have an extremely poor grasp of actual facts. Does that disqualify you from voting? That you don’t contribute to the economy except by spending your wife’s money, should that disqualify you?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:03 pm

Your posting history here shows you have an extremely poor grasp of actual facts. Does that disqualify you from voting? That you don’t contribute to the economy except by spending your wife’s money, should that disqualify you?
seriously have you met kettle?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:33 pm

Do you know how gay you sound?
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:37 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:33 pm

Do you know how gay you sound?
Well, I'm sure as a gay man yourself, you're an expert and can tell me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:50 pm What an undemocratic douchebag
I want better democracy, fuckstick
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:07 pm
So someone gets cancer and goes bankrupt then loses the right to vote? Get fucked traitor.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:08 pm
Biker wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:07 pm
So someone gets cancer and goes bankrupt then loses the right to vote? Get fucked traitor.
I said I would accept a civics test. In fact, that mat be the best option
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

3/4 of the trump republicans couldn't pass a civics test if their life depended on it. Jesus isn't a correct answer
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:44 am 3/4 of the trump republicans couldn't pass a civics test if their life depended on it. Jesus isn't a correct answer
Kettle, this is pot
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Well they need protection from Trump supporters
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:10 pm Well they need protection from Trump supporters
What a dumbass
Biker

Post by Biker »

New Evidence Indicates Enough Illegal Votes In Georgia To Tip 2020 Results

New evidence indicates that more than 10,300 illegal votes were cast in Georgia in the November 2020 general election — a number that will continue to rise over the next several months, potentially exceeding the 12,670 votes that separated Joe Biden and Donald Trump.

While this evidence does not change the fact that Joe Biden is our president, all Americans who genuinely care about free and fair elections and the disenfranchisement of voters should demand both transparency and solutions to prevent a repeat in future elections. This evidence also vindicates former President Trump and his legal team for the related public (and private) comments and legal arguments made in challenging the Georgia election results.

Under the cover of COVID-19, Georgia, like many other states, flooded residents with absentee ballot applications. Also like sister states, Georgia ignored various legislative mandates designed to prevent fraud and to ensure the integrity of the vote. These facts, coupled with the closeness of the presidential contest in Georgia and other states, led to a flurry of accusations and litigation charging vote fraud, illegal voting, and violations of the Elector’s Clause of the constitution.

In Georgia, there was both an audit and a statewide recount confirming Biden’s victory, but ignored in the process was evidence that nearly 35,000 Georgians had potentially voted illegally.

Under Georgia law, residents must vote in the county in which they reside, unless they changed their residence within 30 days of the election. As Jake Evans, a well-known Atlanta election lawyer, told me, outside of the 30-day grace period, if people vote in a county in which they no longer reside, “Their vote in that county would be illegal.”

Soon after the November general election, Mark Davis, the president of Data Productions Inc. and an expert in voter data analytics and residency issues, obtained data from the National Change of Address (NCOA) database that identified Georgia residents who had confirmed moves with the U.S. Postal Service. After excluding moves with effective dates within 30 days of the general election, and by using data available from the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office, Davis identified nearly 35,000 Georgia voters who indicated they had moved from one Georgia county to another, but then voted in the 2020 general election in the county from which they had moved.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The Federalist

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also nothing to do with Trump supporters and their insurrection.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: