I guess White small business owners don't matter

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: I guess White small business owners don't matter

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I guess we need to add googling "Lawyer near me" and "Accountant near me" to the list of things black people are incapable of doing. JFC.
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Did Biden mention that Black people can't swim in that speech? Thats probably more commonly known than the part about them not having accountants.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

It would have been less racist if he had just said "Look, here's the deal: we know black fellas can dance but dang it they sure as shootin' can't get a lawyer or accountant."
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 5:37 pm It would have been less racist if he had just said "Look, here's the deal: we know black fellas can dance but dang it they sure as shootin' can't get a lawyer or accountant."
he was probably just pitching ideas for "Blazing Saddles 2". I think he either wants the role of Lyle or Hedley Lamarr
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Why would anyone trust anything Biker posts?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:27 pm Why would anyone trust anything Biker posts?
i looked it up and it completely true. its pretty fucking bizarre. i can't even imagine a judge posting shit on facebook. :lol:
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Animal wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:43 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:27 pm Why would anyone trust anything Biker posts?
i looked it up and it completely true. its pretty fucking bizarre. i can't even imagine a judge posting shit on facebook. :lol:
Kentucky and black weren't clues?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Dupe
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:23 pm
Dupe
Lying scumbag
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:24 pm
Dupe
Lying scumbag
Lying about what, you cuckold?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:37 pm
Dupe
Lying scumbag
Get fucked traitor
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:39 pm
Biker wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:37 pm
Dupe
Lying scumbag
Get fucked traitor
Pathetic cuck is pathetic

Capt s title is now up for debate
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The mods are soooooo helpful here
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Dupe
Lying scumbag
its a true story. after the 3 year old testified that he is now scared of black men because the guys held him at gunpoint, the judge said, "Well I D-clare! That sho' nuff is some raciss stuff......." Or something like that. I'm not sure exactly how he said it. but he let the armed robbers out on parole and scolded the white kid for being a racist.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

White Knighting faggot
Biker

Post by Biker »

The cucklet doesn’t care about facts
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:56 pm White Knighting faggot
white knighting? you said it was fake. i was pointing out that it is not. park your outbursts
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:09 am
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:56 pm White Knighting faggot
white knighting? you said it was fake. i was pointing out that it is not. park your outbursts
I said that his other post was fake you dumb cowboy
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

Sanity
White farmer wins temporary halt to program for Black counterparts

A federal judge ordered the USDA not to issue payments under the program for 'socially disadvantaged' farmers until she can rule on the merits of the case.

WASHINGTON — A federal judge in Florida halted the Biden administration’s new debt relief program for minority farmers on Wednesday.

Judge Marcia Morales Howard, an appointee of President George W. Bush, temporarily blocked the Agriculture Department from implementing a $4 billion program aimed at helping distressed minority farmers on the basis that it likely violates white farmers' rights to equal protection under the 14th amendment to the Constitution.

Howard ordered the Agriculture Department not to issue payments under the program for "socially disadvantaged" farmers until she can rule on the merits of the case. She wrote that the program, which is embedded in President Joe Biden's $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan law, is "significantly likely" to violate the constitutional rights of the plaintiff, a white farmer named Scott Wynn.

Her order creates a nationwide injunction against the debt-relief program.

Earlier this month, in a similar case, a Wisconsin judge issued a temporary restraining order blocking implementation of the program, which covers up to 120 percent of the debts of farmers who are members of groups that have historically been discriminated against based on their race or ethnicity. Several white farmers have filed suit in cases across the country, at least one of which is backed by America First Legal, a group founded by former Trump White House aides.

"The government must not be allowed to use its awesome authorities to punish, harm, exclude, prefer, reward or damage its citizens based upon their race or ethnicity," Stephen Miller, a former White House aide and the head of America First Legal, said in a statement in conjunction with one of the other cases.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

Biker wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:20 pm More racism from the anti-racists
Biden: Black Entrepreneurs Just As Capable As Whites ‘But They Don’t Have Lawyers’ Or ‘Accountants’

President Joe Biden faced criticism on Tuesday over remarks that he made while speaking in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on race-related issues, saying that black entrepreneurs are “just as capable” as white entrepreneurs, but they don’t have lawyers or accountants.

“The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are,” Biden said. “But they don’t have lawyers. They don’t have, they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas.
they dont have lawyers???? ever terminate someone for not doing their job and got a lawyer call because you fired a minority? funny how fast they have lawyers when the need one for all the wrong reasons.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

pork wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:41 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 3:20 pm More racism from the anti-racists
Biden: Black Entrepreneurs Just As Capable As Whites ‘But They Don’t Have Lawyers’ Or ‘Accountants’

President Joe Biden faced criticism on Tuesday over remarks that he made while speaking in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on race-related issues, saying that black entrepreneurs are “just as capable” as white entrepreneurs, but they don’t have lawyers or accountants.

“The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are,” Biden said. “But they don’t have lawyers. They don’t have, they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas.
they dont have lawyers???? ever terminate someone for not doing their job and got a lawyer call because you fired a minority? funny how fast they have lawyers when the need one for all the wrong reasons.
Havent you heard? White people need to save black people because black folk are utterly incapable of doing things themselves.