I guess White small business owners don't matter

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

I guess White small business owners don't matter

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Apparently the Biden team thinks all white owned small businesses are just loaded with money and connections. Their suffering and closures dont matter as much. Fuck you Biden.

This is what "Institutional Racism" actually looks like:

"“Our priority will be Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American owned small businesses, women-owned businesses"

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: I guess White small business owners don't matter

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 makes small cryin noises
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Cheezy still thinks he is one of the big fish......... He is talking too you too cheezy...... Don't get you privledged panties in a bunch
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:17 am Cheezy still thinks he is one of the big fish......... He is talking too you too cheezy...... Don't get you privledged panties in a bunch
No, I know that I am not a big fish. I am just small business owner and if I needed it just as much as a minority business I'd be told to basically fuck off.

Do you agree with prioritizing help based on race?
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:11 am CHEEZY17 makes small cryin noises
Thankfully, I dont need it.

Do you agree with prioritizing help based on race?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:17 am Cheezy still thinks he is one of the big fish......... He is talking too you too cheezy...... Don't get you privledged panties in a bunch
its cute that you and captq devote every hour of your lives to support a party that thinks you are to blame for so much and so privledged.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Just identify as a Black, Latino, Asian, and Native American woman with a mental defect. You'll get the welfare you crave.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

All we hear from The Left is "INSTITUTIONAL RACISM!!1!11!1"

If implemented, this actually would be for real institutional racism by definition.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:31 am All we hear from The Left is "INSTITUTIONAL RACISM!!1!11!1"

If implemented, this actually would be for real institutional racism by definition.
look, one thing everyone is going to have to get used to is this racist stuff. no government policy that involves race makes any sense. they just don't. so, for 4 years we are going to have to get used to hearing bizarre explanations of how they actually DO make sense, when they don't. And they will repeat it until they actually start to think they do. But they don't.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:40 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:31 am All we hear from The Left is "INSTITUTIONAL RACISM!!1!11!1"

look, one thing everyone is going to have to get used to is this racist stuff. no government policy that involves race makes any sense. they just don't. so, for 4 years we are going to have to get used to hearing bizarre explanations of how they actually DO make sense, when they don't. And they will repeat it until they actually start to think they do. But they don't.
Institutions using crazy devil things like "education", "credit score", "income" and "debt" for qualifiers are obviously racist and mean.
Government literally using race as a determining factor is clearly not racist at all and actually benefits everyone. Well, not quite everyone but whatever-its all good.
Last edited by CHEEZY17 on Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Best I can figure, there's no pigment requirement for the renewed CARES money. So I really don't see the big problem.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

FSchmertz wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:48 am Best I can figure, there's no pigment requirement for the renewed CARES money. So I really don't see the big problem.
that was passed by the old government (Trump). Biden is talking about what he is going to do.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

And people thought he might unite the Country.

/sigh...
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Cassandros wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:25 am And people thought he might unite the Country.

/sigh...
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Cassandros wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:25 am And people thought he might unite the Country.

/sigh...
Maybe he can unite the country by not trying to overthrow the government when things don’t go his way
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:44 am

/sigh...
Maybe he can unite the country by not trying to overthrow the government when things don’t go his way
Trump didnt either. Good talk
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

spudoc wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:44 am

/sigh...
You will not unite anyone by marginalizing one group of people to prop up another. Our leaders should be focusing on Americans, not race.

Additionally, as long as people continue to look at the sins of the 'other side' as justification for their own bad behavior --> things will only get worse.

Too bad so few have the moral fiber and intellectual integrity put down their party kool-aid and start thinking of the Country as a whole. And yes, both parties, leaders and lemmings, are guilty as fuck for putting party politics ahead of the nation as a whole.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biden says stupid shit all the time. Doesn't mean he means it.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

The only ones offended are trumpsters..... and we don't give a fuck about your feelings..... We did unify the country..... Just you shit bag traitors are left out. Fuck you now. Fuck you forever
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Equal access would be the key phrase there, minority owned small businesses have been disproportionately impacted.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.brooki ... ief/%3famp

But I guess in conservative ideology the fact that minority businesses are being hit harder and having a harder time getting funds isn't racist, while attempted to level the playing field is.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Two thirds of the House Republicans voted to reject the Biden certification. Don't unite with scum.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:57 am Image
I don't remember seeing her storming the capitol trying to overthrow the government.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

spudoc wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:12 pm
I don't remember seeing her storming the capitol trying to overthrow the government.
She was beating a capitol police officer to a pulp on the ground with an American Flag....... Oh wait...... Nope...... It was a Magat
I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:12 pm
She was probably helping burn down Seattle or portland...