I guess White small business owners don't matter

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: I guess White small business owners don't matter

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Cassandros wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:55 amPrecisely.
What? Thats a great song.
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Burn1dwn wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:02 am
Cassandros wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 1:55 amPrecisely.
What? Thats a great song.
is aight.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Furthering the destruction of the economy, Biden promises to go back in on the paris accord after its proven its bad for our economy and unnecessary as we have lowered our emissions more than all other of the countries in the accord. So he's already starting off as shitty as I figured he would.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:39 am Furthering the destruction of the economy, Biden promises to go back in on the paris accord after its proven its bad for our economy and unnecessary as we have lowered our emissions more than all other of the countries in the accord. So he's already starting off as shitty as I figured he would.
he is the antitrump
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

I swear the political divide is so obscene anymore that one President could find a cure for cancer and the next guy would shut it down just because the "other team" did it.

Fucking disgraceful.
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Court Strikes Down Racial, Gender Preferences In Biden’s $1.9 Trillion Covid Relief Bill That Discriminated Against Restaurant Owners
https://www.dailywire.com/news/court-st ... ant-owners
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 3:46 am Court Strikes Down Racial, Gender Preferences In Biden’s $1.9 Trillion Covid Relief Bill That Discriminated Against Restaurant Owners
An emergency preliminary injunction isn't "striking down" anything. You got duped by a trash website, you rube
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:11 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 3:46 am Court Strikes Down Racial, Gender Preferences In Biden’s $1.9 Trillion Covid Relief Bill That Discriminated Against Restaurant Owners
An emergency preliminary injunction isn't "striking down" anything. You got duped by a trash website, you rube
So were going to argue choice of wording now? :lol:
Does "Invalidate" or "rule against" work for you instead?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:30 am
No it doesn't. That's a bullshit clickbait headline and your words are no better. I guess you are in favor of Judges legislating from the bench if The Daily Wire says it's ok. The law is already outside of it's 21 day window so it's "invalidated" already the way it was written.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:46 am
No it doesn't. That's a bullshit clickbait headline and your words are no better. I guess you are in favor of Judges legislating from the bench if The Daily Wire says it's ok. The law is already outside of it's 21 day window so it's "invalidated" already the way it was written.
Well, Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Glenn Greenwald uses those words so I suppose you'll have to take it up with him.

Appellate Court Strikes Down Racial and Gender Preferences in Biden's COVID Relief Law
This judicial ruling about the raging debates over group-based benefits vividly highlights the social, political and culture divisions driving U.S. politics.
https://greenwald.substack.com/p/appell ... own-racial
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 11:59 am
Well, Pulitzer Prize winning journalist Glenn Greenwald uses those words so I suppose you'll have to take it up with him.

Appellate Court Strikes Down Racial and Gender Preferences in Biden's COVID Relief Law
This judicial ruling about the raging debates over group-based benefits vividly highlights the social, political and culture divisions driving U.S. politics.

Glenn Greenwald never won The Pulitzer Prize
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 12:04 pm

You're right, it was only his work that contributed to the organization winning the prize. :roll:

In June 2013, while at The Guardian, he began publishing a series of reports detailing previously unknown information about American and British global surveillance programs based on classified documents provided by Edward Snowden. His work contributed to The Guardian and The Washington Post winning a Pulitzer Prize, and he won the 2013 George Polk Award along with three other reporters, including Laura Poitras.

Regardless, he thought the words appropriate. He writes and wins awards for a living. You install electrical outlets.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 1:01 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 12:04 pm

You're right, it was only his work that contributed to the organization winning the prize. :roll:

In June 2013, while at The Guardian, he began publishing a series of reports detailing previously unknown information about American and British global surveillance programs based on classified documents provided by Edward Snowden. His work contributed to The Guardian and The Washington Post winning a Pulitzer Prize, and he won the 2013 George Polk Award along with three other reporters, including Laura Poitras.

Regardless, he thought the words appropriate. He writes and wins awards for a living. You install electrical outlets.
I install many things. Maybe he should return to writing for non trash papers and not have to use bullshit clickbait headlines for gullible waterheads.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Technically...........it's usually a copy editor who makes the titles. The reporter usually doesn't have a say on what the final content of his piece will be or the articles title.
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm Technically...........it's usually a copy editor who makes the titles. The reporter usually doesn't have a say on what the final content of his piece will be or the articles title.
That is true but he (Greenwald) uses the words "invalidate" and "struck down" specifically in his piece.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 1:45 pm
Stapes wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 1:17 pm Technically...........it's usually a copy editor who makes the titles. The reporter usually doesn't have a say on what the final content of his piece will be or the articles title.
That is true but he (Greenwald) uses the words "invalidate" and "struck down" specifically in his piece.
A preliminary injunction is a court order made in the early stages of a lawsuit or petition which prohibits the parties from doing an act in order to preserve the status quo until a pending ruling or outcome.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/p/preli ... %20outcome.

In YOUR opinion is using Greg's words correct?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 1:50 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 1:45 pm
A preliminary injunction is a court order made in the early stages of a lawsuit or petition which prohibits the parties from doing an act in order to preserve the status quo until a pending ruling or outcome.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/p/preli ... %20outcome.

In YOUR opinion is using Greg's words correct?
Its clear this is bothering you so I'll be happy to continue this later but right now I have to go help young CHEEZY replace the thermostat in his car.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Sure that yes or no question was too long and detailed for you to handle.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:26 am
Do you agree with prioritizing help based on race?
A reminder that the leftist cunts dodged this basic question
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 3:50 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:26 am
Do you agree with prioritizing help based on race?
A reminder that the leftist cunts dodged this basic question
That question was never posed to me you dumb twat
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 2:44 pm Sure that yes or no question was too long and detailed for you to handle.
Well, you did offer a link that, believe it or not, unlike others I do try to read supportive links provided, I would say that Greenwalds words and phrasing tend toward the hyperbolic but are still accurate. The net result of the injunction is the stopping of the disputed item until further review so for the time being the language is more symbolic than literal.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 2:20 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 2:44 pm Sure that yes or no question was too long and detailed for you to handle.
Well, you did offer a link that, believe it or not, unlike others I do try to read supportive links provided, I would say that Greenwalds words and phrasing tend toward the hyperbolic but are still accurate. The net result of the injunction is the stopping of the disputed item until further review so for the time being the language is more symbolic than literal.
The injunction is stopping something that has already stopped per the law they are suing over.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

More racism from the anti-racists
Biden: Black Entrepreneurs Just As Capable As Whites ‘But They Don’t Have Lawyers’ Or ‘Accountants’

President Joe Biden faced criticism on Tuesday over remarks that he made while speaking in Tulsa, Oklahoma, on race-related issues, saying that black entrepreneurs are “just as capable” as white entrepreneurs, but they don’t have lawyers or accountants.

“The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are,” Biden said. “But they don’t have lawyers. They don’t have, they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Our president is the hardest, softest bigot of consequence in the country.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.