Joe Biden- 46th President of the United States

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet
Location: In the middle of frickin everywhere's bad thoughts.

Joe Biden- 46th President of the United States

Post by CentralTexasCrude »

Welcome. 4 year term. 365 X 4 = 1,460 days. So, based on the last 4 years experience and knowing the LSM, I'm assuming we will be seeing the following. Thousands marching and rioting, tens of thousands women marching and wearing "pussy hats", people worldwide with a Joe Biden in a diaper balloon being cheered by the press. Yeah, I didn't think so. A comedian holding the bloody decapitated head of President Biden while the final scene of a Broadway play depicts an obvious President Biden being brutally murdered to the standing ovation from the audience. Yeah, I didn't think so. Breaking the "unwritten rule" that the President's family members are "off limits" and show the obvious miffed Jill Biden refuse to hold the Presidents hand and gleefully hope she's considering a divorce. Report that Jill Biden's pants legs at the 911 memorial resemble the twin towers and suggest she's mocking the victims of that tragic day. Yeah, I didn't think so. Have President Biden make dramatic moves to curb illegal immigration, attain energy independence, meet face/face with N Korea to defuse, first President in 40 years to not only not get us into any more global conflicts but tried to get all our troops home and have the press focus on other issues. Yeah, I didn't think so. The list is endless and lasted 1,460 days.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Re: Joe Biden- 46th President of the United States

Post by Wut »

Whiny bitch.
wut?
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Just like Trump.
wut?
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Wut wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:08 amWhiny bitch.
:lol: I just light the timed fuse and walk away. It's hilarious.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Your predictions are worthless....... Just like your word.
I blame Biker.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Stapes wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:25 am Your predictions are worthless....... Just like your word.
What word? Do you have your fainting couch properly aligned for the grand moment? (multiplied by 1,460 days). Yeah, I didn't think so.
Last edited by CentralTexasCrude on Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:58 am Image
Money.... Lol
I blame Biker.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Why would his family be off limits. His oldest son and daughter/son in law literally work for the campaign/administration.
Do you understand how nepotism works?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:00 am Why would his family be off limits. His oldest son and daughter/son in law literally work for the campaign/administration.
Ask Hunter Biden if family is off limits
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

We could make captions of his wife as a gorilla or with a dick in her pants. no, wait. that was obama.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

If he can keep Trumps market going gangbusters like it is now I really wont bitch too much.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Animal wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:44 am We could make captions of his wife as a gorilla or with a dick in her pants. no, wait. that was obama.
That was social media, not official LSM . Let me guess. The gullible fell for the "woman" broke into Nancy Pelosi's inner sanctuary and stole her super secret congressional computer with all the secrets and tried to sell it to some mysterious Russian secret service agency. Yeah, I'm guessing they probably did. It's hilarious and has been for 5 years.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:03 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:00 am Why would his family be off limits. His oldest son and daughter/son in law literally work for the campaign/administration.
I'm talking wives, kids you dumbass Pa hick. Trumps sons in his Admin have always been open game as they should be. Let me guess the first hard question the LSM media will ask newly President Biden. "If you wished you were a tree, what tree would you want to be"? JFC
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:07 am Welcome. 4 year term. 365 X 4 = 1,460 days. So, based on the last 4 years experience and knowing the LSM, I'm assuming we will be seeing the following. Thousands marching and rioting, tens of thousands women marching and wearing "pussy hats", people worldwide with a Joe Biden in a diaper balloon being cheered by the press. Yeah, I didn't think so. A comedian holding the bloody decapitated head of President Biden while the final scene of a Broadway play depicts an obvious President Biden being brutally murdered to the standing ovation from the audience. Yeah, I didn't think so. Breaking the "unwritten rule" that the President's family members are "off limits" and show the obvious miffed Jill Biden refuse to hold the Presidents hand and gleefully hope she's considering a divorce. Report that Jill Biden's pants legs at the 911 memorial resemble the twin towers and suggest she's mocking the victims of that tragic day. Yeah, I didn't think so. Have President Biden make dramatic moves to curb illegal immigration, attain energy independence, meet face/face with N Korea to defuse, first President in 40 years to not only not get us into any more global conflicts but tried to get all our troops home and have the press focus on other issues. Yeah, I didn't think so. The list is endless and lasted 1,460 days.
Welcher.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:15 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:03 am
I'm talking wives, kids you dumbass Pa hick. Trumps sons in his Admin have always been open game as they should be. Let me guess the first hard question the LSM media will ask newly President Biden. "If you wished you were a tree, what tree would you want to be"? JFC
I would pick the Chestnut. Tall, solid, impervious like the American middle class until the Democrats get their way. Oh, right. Almost wiped out. Perfect.
CentralTexasCrude
Pumpkin Muppet

Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:27 am
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:07 am Welcome. 4 year term. 365 X 4 = 1,460 days. So, based on the last 4 years experience and knowing the LSM, I'm assuming we will be seeing the following. Thousands marching and rioting, tens of thousands women marching and wearing "pussy hats", people worldwide with a Joe Biden in a diaper balloon being cheered by the press. Yeah, I didn't think so. A comedian holding the bloody decapitated head of President Biden while the final scene of a Broadway play depicts an obvious President Biden being brutally murdered to the standing ovation from the audience. Yeah, I didn't think so. Breaking the "unwritten rule" that the President's family members are "off limits" and show the obvious miffed Jill Biden refuse to hold the Presidents hand and gleefully hope she's considering a divorce. Report that Jill Biden's pants legs at the 911 memorial resemble the twin towers and suggest she's mocking the victims of that tragic day. Yeah, I didn't think so. Have President Biden make dramatic moves to curb illegal immigration, attain energy independence, meet face/face with N Korea to defuse, first President in 40 years to not only not get us into any more global conflicts but tried to get all our troops home and have the press focus on other issues. Yeah, I didn't think so. The list is endless and lasted 1,460 days.
Welcher.
I understand your dilemma. Lots of numbers there like 4, 365 24,1,460, 911, 40. Probably overloaded your math brain with the first 2.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:34 am
Reservoir Dog wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:27 am
Welcher.
I understand your dilemma. Lots of numbers there like 4, 365 24,1,460, 911, 40. Probably overloaded your math brain with the first 2.
Welcher.
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

The best part of the Establishment being back is the predictability of where govt cash will go. The ACA is easy to figure out but you really need to follow Democrat operatives getting positions in defense contracting, infrastructure, and health related firms. One area I'm taking interest in is long term care facilities which were not part of the initial ACA. After COVID wrecked havoc on these facilities, I expect large sums of cash going into them, perhaps on a permanent basis if they get folded into the ACA. Health care REITs like HCP, which has been hammered, will benefit greatly.

Follow the money, the Dem operatives and invest wisely. Youre welcome
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Klymidia's 1.75 million dollar DC home, purchased on a 174k/year salary. The Establishment is back, motherfuckers!!!!! :lol: 8-)