Joe Biden- 46th President of the United States

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

Re: Joe Biden- 46th President of the United States

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:30 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:23 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:19 pm
Well I generally am, I missed that story. More an indication of how much time I was spending reading american news sources than what the sources were, I've been busy. Seriously kinda weird how excited that made you isn't it?
what it is actually an indication of is how far the media has moved in favor of the left. They don't even cover a story of the Biden administration covering up a border crisis and you are living proof of it. You are someone that lives and breathes the news and you never ran across a story that should be huge. And a story that was huge when the shoe was on Trump's foot. Which you pointed out when you started this by wagging your finger in our faces because Trump did it.
It's an indication that I wasn't here much or following the US news much for a couple of weeks is all. I can see why you all think this is such a big deal though, it's kinda flattering.
i would compare it to winning 3rd place in the special olympics.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

President Harris has firm orders I see

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

So did Joe give a shout out to the BIden Concentration Camps (TM) last night?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:44 pm So did Joe give a shout out to the BIden Concentration Camps (TM) last night?
he had a long list of all of the things that are wrong with America last night, but surprisingly the crisis at the border wasn't on the list.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:37 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:44 pm So did Joe give a shout out to the BIden Concentration Camps (TM) last night?
he had a long list of all of the things that are wrong with America last night, but surprisingly the crisis at the border wasn't on the list.
Is there an issue at the border I'm not aware of?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:36 pm
Well, he said that when he was President the Presi.....er..... I mean when he was Vice-President, the President put him in charge of figuring out why people leave central america to come her and what can be done to stop it. Which he did and it worked. But then Trump ended all of that and now he has tasked Camilla to take over what he had done and do the same thing, which she is doing and its working again.

I have no fucking idea what he was talking about.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:40 pm
Well, he said that when he was President the Presi.....er..... I mean when he was Vice-President, the President put him in charge of figuring out why people leave central america to come her and what can be done to stop it. Which he did and it worked. But then Trump ended all of that and now he has tasked Camilla to take over what he had done and do the same thing, which she is doing and its working again.

I have no fucking idea what he was talking about.
Have Bubba at the Circle K explain it to you
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

:lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Who is he afraid of? His nurses?

A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Jill. Watch the next time he is doing something and she is around. she watches him like a hawk. At that joint congress thing the other night, she couldn't even concentrate to talk to anyone for watching out for what he was doing. any of us that have been around someone with dimentia know how that works.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:49 pm Jill. Watch the next time he is doing something and she is around. she watches him like a hawk. At that joint congress thing the other night, she couldn't even concentrate to talk to anyone for watching out for what he was doing. any of us that have been around someone with dimentia know how that works.
Yeah, I would say whether its been laid out specifically or not to her she kind of knows what her job is.
Dr. Jill Biden's primary role:
Stay as close as possible but try to look casual about it, be there if he needs help, jump in if necessary, dont let him do anything really bad.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 2:43 am
Animal wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 11:49 pm Jill. Watch the next time he is doing something and she is around. she watches him like a hawk. At that joint congress thing the other night, she couldn't even concentrate to talk to anyone for watching out for what he was doing. any of us that have been around someone with dimentia know how that works.
Yeah, I would say whether its been laid out specifically or not to her she kind of knows what her job is.
Dr. Jill Biden's primary role:
Stay as close as possible but try to look casual about it, be there if he needs help, jump in if necessary, dont let him do anything really bad.
oh, that's exactly what she does. after the speech the other night, when he started moving through the crowd, she never took her eyes off of him. even when people tried to talk to her, she was completely distracted. like a first time mom at the park when their kid is over with other kids.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Awwww... The Republicans still holding on to the dimentia Joe lie..... He's just fine. Way more informed than the last guy
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:22 pm Awwww... The Republicans still holding on to the dimentia Joe lie..... He's just fine. Way more informed than the last guy
You clearly have not been around anyone going down that road. Consider yourself lucky. It sucks. Anyone who has recognizes the signs. Thankfully, and I really mean this, he mostly handles himself well enough. I dont want a POTUS who cant...and that day is coming. Hopefully later rather than sooner.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Anyone know what this was about?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 8:59 pm Image

Anyone know what this was about?
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... other-uns/

A death threat sent to Biden in 94, sent by someone never found who signed it JFK jr.

Bouncing round your echo chambers because apparently JFK jr never really died and is really Q.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

disco.moon wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:03 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:41 pm Who is he afraid of? His nurses?

Kamala's laugh in the background 🤣 but for real, who gives the president "trouble"?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Was that a speech she tore up?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:41 am Was that a speech she tore up?
No, you gonna cry?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Cry about what? Your pathetic incel existence?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:44 am Cry about what? Your pathetic incel existence?
Ripped up pieces of paper
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:43 am
No, you gonna cry?
that was the time she tore up Trump's speech like a 5 year old. the most embarrassing moment in state of the unions.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Nah. It’s her base that got its panties moist watching her do that.

She did it for you. Right?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:45 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 12:43 am
No, you gonna cry?
that was the time she tore up Trump's speech like a 5 year old. the most embarrassing moment in state of the unions.
No this was a year later, you dumb cowboy