Joe Biden- 46th President of the United States

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Joe Biden- 46th President of the United States

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:41 pm What are you talking about? The press gets to shout questions at him nearly every day.

That type of access is unprecedented.
Well, Psaki assures us that Joe is "very clear" and "very consistent" in his thoughts. We just never get to hear him express those thoughts in an unscripted, natural environment. Ever.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:42 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:41 pm What are you talking about? The press gets to shout questions at him nearly every day.

That type of access is unprecedented.
Well, Psaki assures us that Joe is "very clear" and "very consistent" in his thoughts. We just never get to hear him express those thoughts in an unscripted, natural environment. Ever.

I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

And so it begins...
White House instructs everyone to refer to the Biden administration as the Biden-Harris Administration. Trying to get America used to the idea of President Harris.

White House Instructs Fed Agencies To Say ‘Biden-Harris’ Administration, Report Says
https://www.dailywire.com/news/white-ho ... eport-says
CHEEZY wrote: My initial prediction of Joe going about 2-2.5 years, retiring for "health reasons" and then turning over the reigns to Harris may need to be amended. He looks and sounds worse by the week. We may have president Harris after 1-1.5 years. The same Harris who couldn't get past about 12 other Dem candidates during the primary; Especially if Joe seems to be hindering rather than helping a progressive push or makes a VERY embarrassing public blunder. Cap, could you get a screen grab for future reference please?
Book it. I wonder if there is a line in Vegas?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty
Has a really kind, but cunty, heart

Post by Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:25 pm And so it begins...
White House instructs everyone to refer to the Biden administration as the Biden-Harris Administration. Trying to get America used to the idea of President Harris.

White House Instructs Fed Agencies To Say ‘Biden-Harris’ Administration, Report Says
CHEEZY wrote: My initial prediction of Joe going about 2-2.5 years, retiring for "health reasons" and then turning over the reigns to Harris may need to be amended. He looks and sounds worse by the week. We may have president Harris after 1-1.5 years. The same Harris who couldn't get past about 12 other Dem candidates during the primary; Especially if Joe seems to be hindering rather than helping a progressive push or makes a VERY embarrassing public blunder. Cap, could you get a screen grab for future reference please?
https://www.gambling.com/news/betting-o ... cy-2369600
According to the latest US politics betting odds, the chances of Biden remaining in office for his first four-year term have worsened. Before inauguration day he was 1/3 not to be replaced as president before the next election – an implied probability of 75%. Those odds have already shifted to 4/6, which offers an implied probability of 60%.

The shift comes as bettors grow concerned the veteran politician may cede power ahead of time.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:50 pmAccording to the latest US politics betting odds, the chances of Biden remaining in office for his first four-year term have worsened. Before inauguration day he was 1/3 not to be replaced as president before the next election – an implied probability of 75%. Those odds have already shifted to 4/6, which offers an implied probability of 60%.

The shift comes as bettors grow concerned the veteran politician may cede power ahead of time.

whoever wrote out those odds is a confusing son of a bitch.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:50 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:25 pm And so it begins...

https://www.gambling.com/news/betting-o ... cy-2369600
According to the latest US politics betting odds, the chances of Biden remaining in office for his first four-year term have worsened. Before inauguration day he was 1/3 not to be replaced as president before the next election – an implied probability of 75%. Those odds have already shifted to 4/6, which offers an implied probability of 60%.

I should grab some of that action now! The odds are only going to get worse as he further deteriorates.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Holy fuck. I just realized something even more devious:

When Biden eventually steps down and we get President Harris it will be because WE (the collective we-Americans) called for it! Even though it was the Democrats plan all along! It will seem like they are just doing what the public wants and "Whats best for the country." The reality is that it was the plan from day 1. You fucks used that poor old man to get the presidency because you knew the people you actually wanted couldnt win. What a bunch of slimy fucks.

Book it. Get those odds now they are only going to get worse.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:48 am Holy fuck. I just realized something even more devious:

When Biden eventually steps down and we get President Harris it will be because WE (the collective we-Americans) called for it! Even though it was the Democrats plan all along! It will seem like they are just doing what the public wants and "Whats best for the country." The reality is that it was the plan from day 1. You fucks used that poor old man to get the presidency because you knew the people you actually wanted couldnt win. What a bunch of slimy fucks.

Drugs are bad
A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Who wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:17 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:48 am Holy fuck. I just realized something even more devious:

Drugs are bad
How many pills do you take, old man?
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Although I agree with the formula you traced out here, I have to ask.
Was Trump the better alternative to this?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:04 pm

Yes.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Antknot wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:08 pm

Yes.
You people truly deserve the hell you live in. Congrats.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:16 pm

Yes.
How exactly did the orange man harm the country’s people?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:39 pm
because the butt hurt democrats hated him so much they took every opportunity to try to ruin any and everything they could so they could call it "Trump's America". Its was like the prisoners that destroy their cells to make some kind of a point about the warden and then they have to live in them.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Yes.
Just WOW. There really is no way to argue with a Trumper. Even if you pull out facts, its all fake news. Trump is God. I get it. And the LIB tears! That's the goal!
I truly hope that Trump starts his own little country so you can all pray to him and boost his stock portfolio.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:11 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:55 pm

Yes.
Just WOW. There really is no way to argue with a Trumper. Even if you pull out facts, its all fake news. Trump is God. I get it. And the LIB tears! That's the goal!
I truly hope that Trump starts his own little country so you can all pray to him and boost his stock portfolio.
Why cant you just answer his question?
Okay. I'll try one for fun. The spin these guys have is incredible. And that they actually believe it, is mind blowing.

Trump harmed the people of the USA by downplaying the Covid 19 virus (he knew how bad it was) so the country would keep working and keep the economy running to help his election chances. This resulted is over 550k deaths. Probably close to 40% died (according to Forbes) that didnt have to if he did what other first world countries did. He politicized masks, pushed unproven cures and generally made his tards distrust doctors.
Now tell me how all of this is not on Trump.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:01 pm
Okay. I'll try one for fun. The spin these guys have is incredible. And that they actually believe it, is mind blowing.

Trump harmed the people of the USA by downplaying the Covid 19 virus (he knew how bad it was) so the country would keep working and keep the economy running to help his election chances. This resulted is over 550k deaths. Probably close to 40% died (according to Forbes) that didnt have to if he did what other first world countries did. He politicized masks, pushed unproven cures and generally made his tards distrust doctors.
Trump tried to keep the economy open because that's what republicans do. They run businesses and they try to keep the businesses open and solvent and not immediately turn to the government for assistance. That wasn't a "Trump" decision. That was a republican decision. Because the virus, while it did prove to be dangerous for the elderly (which Cuomo and Whitmer and Wolf and Murphy proved by their stupid policies that none of you tards ever mention), it did not prove to be all that dangerous to the general population. Sure it required measures to mitigate the spread and measures to deal with hot spots when they happened, but it did not require shutting down the entire country and depriving the kids of school. That was the hoax perpetrated by the Democrats in order to ruin the country enough to get him out of office. It had nothing to do with Trump policies or the virus. It was simply Democrats proving they will do anything, and I mean anything, in order to get power. I never missed one single day of work because of Covid. Nor did any of my employees and not one single one of them died. A few caught it and got better in about a week. Big deal. No one likes the fact that anyone had to die because of it, but you deal with things as they happen. Trump dealt with it like any republican would have.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:33 pm

Trump tried to keep the economy open because that's what republicans do. They run businesses and they try to keep the businesses open and solvent and not immediately turn to the government for assistance. That wasn't a "Trump" decision. That was a republican decision. Because the virus, while it did prove to be dangerous for the elderly (which Cuomo and Whitmer and Wolf and Murphy proved by their stupid policies that none of you tards ever mention), it did not prove to be all that dangerous to the general population. Sure it required measures to mitigate the spread and measures to deal with hot spots when they happened, but it did not require shutting down the entire country and depriving the kids of school. That was the hoax perpetrated by the Democrats in order to ruin the country enough to get him out of office. It had nothing to do with Trump policies or the virus. It was simply Democrats proving they will do anything, and I mean anything, in order to get power. I never missed one single day of work because of Covid. Nor did any of my employees and not one single one of them died. A few caught it and got better in about a week. Big deal. No one likes the fact that anyone had to die because of it, but you deal with things as they happen. Trump dealt with it like any republican would have.
What about his dishonesty about the severity of it? And isnt "It only kills the old people" enough to be cautious?
BTW a 30 y/o died of it last week in my small town.
And I always love the "Didnt happen to me, so how bad can it be?" stances. Go find all those videos of "I didnt think it was real cuz no one I knew died and now I am dying and its really real!"
Anyways. This doesnt have to continue. You wont ever convince me and I will never convince you. Ive done the dance too many times.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:53 pm

What about his dishonesty about the severity of it? And isnt "It only kills the old people" enough to be cautious?
And I always love the "Didnt happen to me, so how bad can it be?" stances. Go find all those videos of "I didnt think it was real cuz no one I knew died and now I am dying and its really real!"
Anyways. This doesnt have to continue. You wont ever convince me and I will never convince you. Ive done the dance too many times.
did trump kill the 30 year old in your small village? Or did your country to something completely stupid to kill that 30 year old in your small village? What point does that make? That the virus can kill people? What are the statistical odds of a 30 year old dying of covid? Look that number up and then tell me if those odds are worth shutting down an economy and depriving kids of an education.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:58 pm

did trump kill the 30 year old in your small village? Or did your country to something completely stupid to kill that 30 year old in your small village? What point does that make? That the virus can kill people? What are the statistical odds of a 30 year old dying of covid? Look that number up and then tell me if those odds are worth shutting down an economy and depriving kids of an education.
Yep. You are correct. Now I miss Trump too. Again. I dont have the patience to talk to you guys. I have done it. As long as you are not affected, its not a bad thing.
I've never stepped on a land mine. Or even seen one ever. But I support people trying to rid them from other countries. Guess I am a crying Liberal too.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:02 pm
Yep. You are correct. Now I miss Trump too. Again. I dont have the patience to talk to you guys. I have done it. As long as you are not affected, its not a bad thing.
I've never stepped on a land mine. Or even seen one ever. But I support people trying to rid them from other countries. Guess I am a crying Liberal too.
By the way. The odds of a 30 year old dying from Covid are less than 0.02%. This country wasn't built on the backs of men that feared odds like that.
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:09 pm

Throw Pelosi and Schumer in there with Trump please. They did the same thing.
I dont doubt it. Remember, I am Canadian. I dont have a horse in the race. I am just entertained by the love of Trump. And how he uses it to fleece his supporters. Its a great hustle!
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Told y’all he wouldn’t start on time
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty

Animal wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:10 pm
Evil.Fkn.Mean,Nasty wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:02 pm
By the way. The odds of a 30 year old dying from Covid are less than 0.02%. This country wasn't built on the backs of men that feared odds like that.
You guys had one kid choke on a Kinder egg prize and banned them from your country.
You also have many many people die from gun violence but turn your head away.
No, I dont believe in the over all value system of Americans. Its very selfish.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »