Joe Biden- 46th President of the United States

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Joe Biden- 46th President of the United States

Post by CaptQuint »

Keep deep throating losertrump you fucking traitor.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

"And by the way, China isn’t abiding by anything. They’re buying all of our coal; we can’t use coal anymore essentially. They’re buying our coal and they’re using it. Now when you talk about the planet, it’s so big out there — we’re here, they’re there, it’s like they’re our next door neighbor, right, in terms of the universe. Miss Universe, by the way, I made a great deal when I sold — oh did I get rich. That was a great deal. You know, they broke my choppers on that. They said he talks about illegal immigration, we’re not going to put him on television. First of all, Univision is being sued like crazy; you wouldn’t believe it. And NBC, I made a great deal with them, just like an amazing deal, far more than I would have ever gotten — I mean, I made an unbelievable deal — far more than I ever would have gotten if I said I think I’m going to sell it if times were normal, right? Isn’t it amazing the way that stuff can work out? But I love Miss Universe and I love the universe."
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:36 pm "And by the way, China isn’t abiding by anything. They’re buying all of our coal; we can’t use coal anymore essentially. They’re buying our coal and they’re using it. Now when you talk about the planet, it’s so big out there — we’re here, they’re there, it’s like they’re our next door neighbor, right, in terms of the universe. Miss Universe, by the way, I made a great deal when I sold — oh did I get rich. That was a great deal. You know, they broke my choppers on that. They said he talks about illegal immigration, we’re not going to put him on television. First of all, Univision is being sued like crazy; you wouldn’t believe it. And NBC, I made a great deal with them, just like an amazing deal, far more than I would have ever gotten — I mean, I made an unbelievable deal — far more than I ever would have gotten if I said I think I’m going to sell it if times were normal, right? Isn’t it amazing the way that stuff can work out? But I love Miss Universe and I love the universe."
Whataboutism
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Clearly. It’s all they’ve got. Time to bury Joe in the basement like during his campaign. Only thing that helped with the polls.

Random spew is nothing new from Trump.

Now random spew with a teleprompter and/or reading from notes, that’s speshul.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Just being incoherent without a teleprompter or notes is much better
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

He was saying he got rich. Selling Miss Universe. Contracting with NBC.

Ever hear him brag how he withheld aid to Ukraine?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:15 pm He was saying he got rich. Selling Miss Universe. Contracting with NBC.

He did
peterosehaircut
No life apart from this stupid forum board

Post by peterosehaircut »

Biker wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:53 pm Image
Hey at least we can celebrate that Biden* managed to successfully lick an ice cream cone.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:18 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:15 pm He was saying he got rich. Selling Miss Universe. Contracting with NBC.

He didn't
We know
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Well duh
56.5% of American voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 36.4% believe he is directing all policy and agenda

31.7% of Democrat voters ( Including Biker) do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 58.6% believe he is directing all policy and agenda
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:33 pm Well duh
56.5% of American voters do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 36.4% believe he is directing all policy and agenda

31.7% of Democrat voters ( Including Biker) do not believe that President Biden is fully executing the duties of his office, while 58.6% believe he is directing all policy and agenda
Democrat biker gets info from the Daily Wire. I'd be embarrassed to source it too if I were pretending to be a Dem.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:43 pm

Democrat biker gets info from the Daily Wire. I'd be embarrassed to source it too if I were pretending to be a Dem.
All The Trump cucks are too embarrassed to add links
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Nothing wrong with the Daily Wire. Its unabashedly right-leaning but all of their stories are sourced.
The questionable one is the Daily Caller.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:57 pm

Nothing wrong with the Daily Wire. Its unabashedly right-leaning but all of their stories are sourced.
You think Ben Shapiro is credible?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:57 pm

Is their source biker?
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Criticism and controversies
According to Snopes, "DailyWire.com has a tendency to share stories that are taken out of context or not verified", including reports on protesters digging up Confederate graves, Democratic congresspeople refusing to stand for a fallen Navy SEAL's widow, and Harvard University holding segregated commencement ceremonies.[21] The credibility checker NewsGuard assessed that while The Daily Wire "does not repeatedly publish false content", it "severely violates basic standards of credibility and transparency" and "often misstates facts to advance partisan opinion".[5]

The Daily Wire published articles expressing skepticism that climate change is occurring and that humans contribute to climate change. Some climate scientists have described the articles as being inaccurate and misleading.[22][23][24]

During the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, academics at University of Oxford and Oxford Internet Institute described some of The Daily Wire's coverage of pandemic lockdown restrictions and the World Health Organization as misinformation.[25][26]

The Daily Wire incorrectly credited the Housing and Urban Development secretary, Ben Carson, with finding over $500 billion in accounting errors made by the Obama administration. FactCheck.org reported that the errors were discovered and published by HUD's independent inspector general before Carson became secretary.[27]

The investigative website Popular Information accused The Daily Wire in October 2019 of violating Facebook's policies by creating 14 anonymous pages promoting its content exclusively to boost engagement. A new Facebook policy might force them to add their ownership to their pages.[28][29] Facebook told Popular Information that it would take no action against The Daily Wire.[30][31]
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:02 pm Criticism and controversies
According to Snopes, "DailyWire.com has a tendency to share stories that are taken out of context or not verified", including reports on protesters digging up Confederate graves, Democratic congresspeople refusing to stand for a fallen Navy SEAL's widow, and Harvard University holding segregated commencement ceremonies.[21] The credibility checker NewsGuard assessed that while The Daily Wire "does not repeatedly publish false content", it "severely violates basic standards of credibility and transparency" and "often misstates facts to advance partisan opinion".[5]

The Daily Wire published articles expressing skepticism that climate change is occurring and that humans contribute to climate change. Some climate scientists have described the articles as being inaccurate and misleading.[22][23][24]

During the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, academics at University of Oxford and Oxford Internet Institute described some of The Daily Wire's coverage of pandemic lockdown restrictions and the World Health Organization as misinformation.[25][26]

The Daily Wire incorrectly credited the Housing and Urban Development secretary, Ben Carson, with finding over $500 billion in accounting errors made by the Obama administration. FactCheck.org reported that the errors were discovered and published by HUD's independent inspector general before Carson became secretary.[27]

The investigative website Popular Information accused The Daily Wire in October 2019 of violating Facebook's policies by creating 14 anonymous pages promoting its content exclusively to boost engagement. A new Facebook policy might force them to add their ownership to their pages.[28][29] Facebook told Popular Information that it would take no action against The Daily Wire.[30][31]
oh, boy you really got me there! :rollingyellow:

"Some people". "Could be". "Expressed skepticism". Oh noes!

You realize everything you just posted could be said about any major media outlet n America today.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:48 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:02 pm Criticism and controversies

oh, boy you really got me there! :rollingyellow:

"Some people". "Could be". "Expressed skepticism". Oh noes!

You realize everything you just posted could be said about any major media outlet n America today.
Keep sucking that lil orange shroom boy
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

You would have to be a special kind of moron to believe Joe is his own man in this administration
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biker wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:51 am

You would have to be a special kind of moron to believe Joe is his own man in this administration
Youre gonna get him in trouble with his staff if you keep talking like that.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I can't wait for Biden to do something really controversial, like ask for Dijon mustard.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

You’ll be the first to know, fuck stick.

It’ll be reported after his ice cream choice. You love your “news”, dontcha. Feels so good to diss real reporting. Helps you sleep at night, like with a binky.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Sad crying charlie noises
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:00 am I can't wait for Biden to do something really controversial, like ask for Dijon mustard.
Does Joe prefer it when you lick the shaft or play with his balls?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:38 am
CaptQuint wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 2:00 am I can't wait for Biden to do something really controversial, like ask for Dijon mustard.
Does Joe prefer it when you lick the shaft or play with his balls?
Are you implying CQ is a prepubescent girl?