Biden's Stock Market - 31,164 on Day 1.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Biden's Stock Market - 31,164 on Day 1.

Post by CaptQuint »

Who wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:21 am34,382
Oh fuck, we're doomed
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

FFS. Seriously, time for the slugs to get off the dole. It’s hurting our overall economy
Job creation accelerated in May but are still below lofty expectations

KEY POINTS
Nonfarm payrolls increased 559,000 in May, below the 671,000 estimate.

The unemployment rate fell to 5.8%, slightly better than expected and below April’s 6.1%.

Hospitality again led job creation, with 292,000 new positions.

Markets reacted positively to the report, with investors expecting the Fed to keep a loose monetary policy.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Go get a job and help out slacker
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i am doing my part. i have a huge "Hiring" sign out front of the office. I have a Craig's List ad. I have fliers in several store windows nearby. And I have my guys handing out business cards to anyone they run into.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:51 pm i am doing my part. i have a huge "Hiring" sign out front of the office. I have a Craig's List ad. I have fliers in several store windows nearby. And I have my guys handing out business cards to anyone they run into.
I can run heavy equipment and have a clean driving record and can pass a drug test, what pay do I start at?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Oh, and I speak fluent English and some Spanish.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:53 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:51 pm i am doing my part. i have a huge "Hiring" sign out front of the office. I have a Craig's List ad. I have fliers in several store windows nearby. And I have my guys handing out business cards to anyone they run into.
I can run heavy equipment and have a clean driving record and can pass a drug test, what pay do I start at?
a clean driving record helps. probably around $18/hr. it would depend on what machinery you can operate and your skill level. can you run a motor grader and cut fine grade?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 9:58 pm
a clean driving record helps. probably around $18/hr. it would depend on what machinery you can operate and your skill level. can you run a motor grader and cut fine grade?
No, not even quite sure what that is. I operated front end loaders, excavators and dump trucks. Also I can do sweet wheelies with a skid steer. Oh, and a 30 ton forklift.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:01 pm
No, not even quite sure what that is. I operated front end loaders, excavators and dump trucks. Also I can do sweet wheelies with a skid steer. Oh, and a 30 ton forklift.
i have backhoes with front buckets, but i don't run any plants so no need for loader operators. I have one large track excavator, but i have an operator that stays with that piece. All my dump trucks are end dump trailers pulled by trucks. and I don't have any skid steers. and the only fork lift is a pair of forks for the front bucket of a box blade tractor i keep in the yard for helping the mechanics lift stuff and unload stuff. It also helps the paving crew when they are switching out the pavers for different width jobs.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

a motor grader is called a few different things. Maintainer, grader, blade, etc.

i've got 6 of them. and those operators are pretty highly skilled.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:05 pm
i have backhoes with front buckets, but i don't run any plants so no need for loader operators. I have one large track excavator, but i have an operator that stays with that piece. All my dump trucks are end dump trailers pulled by trucks. and I don't have any skid steers. and the only fork lift is a pair of forks for the front bucket of a box blade tractor i keep in the yard for helping the mechanics lift stuff and unload stuff. It also helps the paving crew when they are switching out the pavers for different width jobs.
Meh, I make more being a sparky
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:09 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 10:05 pm
Meh, I make more being a sparky
yeah, i wouldn't doubt it. i'm not hiring rocket scientists. just guys wanting a days work that don't have a lot of skills
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Fuckin A. Theres a lot to bitch about with Joe but I cant bitch about the market. I'm at an all time high.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:32 am Fuckin A. Theres a lot to bitch about with Joe but I cant bitch about the market. I'm at an all time high.

this ridiculously propped up covid economy is nothing that we have ever seen before. it defies all economic logic. it feels like a house of cards, but they pumped so much cash into it that it will probably last a while.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:45 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:32 am Fuckin A. Theres a lot to bitch about with Joe but I cant bitch about the market. I'm at an all time high.

this ridiculously propped up covid economy is nothing that we have ever seen before. it defies all economic logic. it feels like a house of cards, but they pumped so much cash into it that it will probably last a while.
I'm just gonna ride the wave but it cant last forever and a reckoning is coming...I just hope my instincts are good enough to dump some stuff before the inevitable downturn.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

Just wait until the sloths have to get back to work. Combined with the ridiculous COVID SPENDUNG, its got another 10% or more upside.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wouldn't last one day in one of the sloths jobs...... He would run back to his home office and pray to Jesus his wife keeps paying the bills
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:06 pm Just wait until the sloths have to get back to work. Combined with the ridiculous COVID SPENDUNG, its got another 10% or more upside.
I heard an interesting poll last night. It said that 71% of Democrats believe that as many people as possible should be staying home right now.

That same poll showed that 87% of Republicans thought just the opposite, that people should go back to work and living normally. That is just mind blowing the difference in perspective on that one ideal. But it is very telling in terms of the approach to this virus. For the Democrats its an excuse to sit home. Not out of fear of the virus, just an excuse to not work and get paid to stay home.

Source: Gallup Poll

As seen previously, there is a substantial partisan divide on the advice question, with 87% of Republicans versus 64% of independents and 29% of Democrats recommending people should strive to lead their normal lives. Conversely, 71% of Democrats believe people should stay home as much as possible, although this is down from 85% in April.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:22 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:06 pm Just wait until the sloths have to get back to work. Combined with the ridiculous COVID SPENDUNG, its got another 10% or more upside.
I heard an interesting poll last night. It said that 71% of Democrats believe that as many people as possible should be staying home right now.

That same poll showed that 87% of Republicans thought just the opposite, that people should go back to work and living normally. That is just mind blowing the difference in perspective on that one ideal. But it is very telling in terms of the approach to this virus. For the Democrats its an excuse to sit home. Not out of fear of the virus, just an excuse to not work and get paid to stay home.

As seen previously, there is a substantial partisan divide on the advice question, with 87% of Republicans versus 64% of independents and 29% of Democrats recommending people should strive to lead their normal lives. Conversely, 71% of Democrats believe people should stay home as much as possible, although this is down from 85% in April.
Saw that too. Thank fuck these pussies werent around when we needed to invade Normandy

I ordered two chairs made in Italy and a loveseat and end tables made in NC. Guess which ones are arriving first? SMDH.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:26 pm

Saw that too. Thank fuck these pussies werent around when we needed to invade Normandy

I ordered two chairs made in Italy and a loveseat and end tables made in NC. Guess which ones are arriving first? SMDH.

What a burden your life is
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:48 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 3:26 pm

What a burden your life is
Missing the point as usual.

The people are literally holding our economy hostage just so they can sit on their asses and collect extra govt benes. These fucks are deplorable.
Who
Adult Diaper Enthusiast
Interests: Breasts

Post by Who »

A Legend In His Own Mind

All Posts Fair & Balanced
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Donald J. Trump
@realdonaldtrump
STOCK MARKET GETTING VERY CLOSE TO 30,000 ON NEW VACCINE NEWS. 95% EFFECTIVE!

Nov 16th 2020 - 11:02:58 AM EST·Twitter for iPhone·View on Twitter
Biker

Post by Biker »

BigRedRetard wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:51 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:02 pm34,577.37
Too bad you are not in on it.
But his employer is 😎