Biden's Stock Market - 31,164 on Day 1.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Biden's Stock Market - 31,164 on Day 1.

Post by Stapes »

Awww........ I guess those "poors" you abuse at the restaurants for shit wages aren't running back to cater to you.... Shocking. If unemployment pays more than working there might be a problem with the wage structure in this country
I blame Biker.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Cunts like this are a huge part of the problem

Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:42 pm Awww........ I guess those "poors" you abuse at the restaurants for shit wages aren't running back to cater to you.... Shocking. If unemployment pays more than working there might be a problem with the wage structure in this country
Its ok, we have plenty of my Latin American brethren willing to take those jobs. And when the lazy fucks that are sitting on their asses finally get cut off, they wont have a place to go. Fuck them
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I hope you spoiled elitists fucks have to sit home and pour your own pinot for awhile. See what the world is really like without those "lazy fucks on the dole". You sit on your fucking thrones and piss on labor but as you see nothing gets done without them. Biker and Charlie you are pieces of shit.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:50 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:42 pm Awww........ I guess those "poors" you abuse at the restaurants for shit wages aren't running back to cater to you.... Shocking. If unemployment pays more than working there might be a problem with the wage structure in this country
Its ok, we have plenty of my Latin American brethren willing to take those jobs. And when the lazy fucks that are sitting on their asses finally get cut off, they wont have a place to go. Fuck them
Hopefully they will become real Democrats.
I blame Biker.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

There's a large swath of twenty somethings that would rather live at home, and be on the dole, than hustle to make a living. I know this because I do their parents' tax returns.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:50 pm I hope you spoiled elitists fucks have to sit home and pour your own pinot for awhile. See what the world is really like without those "lazy fucks on the dole". You sit on your fucking thrones and piss on labor but as you see nothing gets done without them. Biker and Charlie you are pieces of shit.
Nope, Texas is 100% open so no need to sit at home, although my wine cooler is filled with better wines than I find out. And oh, I tip very well 8-)
Biker

Post by Biker »

Good. Time to get these sloths back to work
Sen. Marshall works to repeal increase to unemployment benefits by end of May

By Sarah Motter
Published: May. 7, 2021 at 11:44 AM CDT|Updated: 4 hours ago

TOPEKA, Kan. (WIBW) - Senator Roger Marshall wants to end the $300 increase to unemployment benefits by May 31 in response to an increase in unemployment rates.

Senator Roger Marshall (R-Kan.) says in light of the release of the Department of Labor report, which shows an uptick in the unemployment rate to 6.1% and that employers only added 266,000 jobs in April. He said he plans to introduce legislation on Monday that would repeal the $300 increase in unemployment benefits passed by President Joe Biden earlier in 2021. According to Marshall the increase in benefits makes it more profitable for residents to stay unemployed.

“Throughout my travels across Kansas, I hear constantly how employers are struggling to find people for open jobs because folks are staying at home due to the rich unemployment benefits and the stimulus checks that Democrats continue to enhance. While there are certainly people that needed access to increased unemployment benefits during the heart of this pandemic, we should not be in the business of creating lucrative government dependency that makes it more beneficial to stay unemployed rather than return to work,” said Senator Marshall. “At a time when our nation is on its way to reaching herd immunity and businesses are emerging from government-imposed lockdowns, President Biden has delivered them a government-imposed labor shortage. For these reasons, I intend to introduce legislation when the Senate returns from recess that repeals these enhanced unemployment benefits and encourages Americans to return to work.”

Sen. Marshall calls the bill the Get Americans Back to Work Act and it would end the $300 increase to benefits on May 31 instead of Sept. 16
Cassandros
Hamsterphile

Post by Cassandros »

Biker wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:42 pm Cunts like this are a huge part of the problem

I wonder how long before these people start crying for a UBI scheme to pick up where covid relief left off...
“The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither, the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great deal of both.” --Milton Friedman
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:58 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:50 pm I hope you spoiled elitists fucks have to sit home and pour your own pinot for awhile. See what the world is really like without those "lazy fucks on the dole". You sit on your fucking thrones and piss on labor but as you see nothing gets done without them. Biker and Charlie you are pieces of shit.
Nope, Texas is 100% open so no need to sit at home, although my wine cooler is filled with better wines than I find out. And oh, I tip very well 8-)
Tipping well is the shit. You wrote in that number, pull your card out and leave. The server finds out as you’re putting ur key in the car door that you think they did a great job for you.

Sometimes if I’m really impressed with the service, or smoked , or a combination of both, I’ll wad up a bigger bill and stuff it in her hand as I’m walking out. That doesn’t have to be shared with the dishwashers and bus boys.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:27 am
Tipping well is the shit. You wrote in that number, pull your card out and leave. The server finds out as you’re putting ur key in the car door that you think they did a great job for you.

Sometimes if I’m really impressed with the service, or smoked , or a combination of both, I’ll wad up a bigger bill and stuff it in her hand as I’m walking out. That doesn’t have to be shared with the dishwashers and bus boys.

I know you think that makes you sound awesome..... But it just shows me what a complete douche you are.........taking such pride in bestowing your magnificent generosity on the lesser folk..... I hope you choke on a bone some night
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 1:30 am

I know you think that makes you sound awesome..... But it just shows me what a complete douche you are.........taking such pride in bestowing your magnificent generosity on the lesser folk..... I hope you choke on a bone some night
Says the internet who ips 15% on product only and then claims to be pro labor. Fuck you, you stingy cunt
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 2:53 am

Says the internet who ips 15% on product only and then claims to be pro labor. Fuck you, you stingy cunt
Come back when your google translate is working again.... Lol
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Me giving cash I worked hard for, to somebody who demonstrated a superior skill. It takes a real bitter cunt to shit on that.

A. I seriously doubt fine dining is something your dumb manufactured home ass has much experience with.

2. I don’t pretend to know what that waitress does with the $20 i slipped her, plus 20% tip on dinner and some rip-off wine on the list. But it isn’t any of my business.

It takes a real douche to shit on my generosity. Congrats. You win.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:32 am

Me giving cash I worked hard for, to somebody who demonstrated a superior skill. It takes a real bitter cunt to shit on that.

A. I seriously doubt fine dining is something your dumb manufactured home ass has much experience with.

2. I don’t pretend to know what that waitress does with the $20 i slipped her, plus 20% tip on dinner and some rip-off wine on the list. But it isn’t any of my business.

As someone who made their living in the hospitality business for over 20 years, you are awesome for doing that. If Stapes wants everyone in the hospitality industry to make the same money, he can go to Europe. I outworked, outlearned, and out smarted most of the people I worked with and for. And those I didn't best, I salute them.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

B-Tender wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:16 am
Charliesheen wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:32 am

As someone who made their living in the hospitality business for over 20 years, you are awesome for doing that. If Stapes wants everyone in the hospitality industry to make the same money, he can go to Europe. I outworked, outlearned, and out smarted most of the people I worked with and for. And those I didn't best, I salute them.

Ummm.... Can you read? Wasn't saying anything about tipping generously..... Its his condescending attittude...... Mr. High and mighty giving out alms to the poor wretches and patting him self on the back. Fuck him
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

You fucking cant get out of your own way. :lol:
Stapes:
Republicans only care about themselves and dont so shit for others! Fuck them!*
Also Stapes:
Fuck Charlie for overtipping!
*demonstrably false as conservatives give more to charity than Liberals
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4535&p=165386&hilit ... le#p165386
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:58 am You fucking cant get out of your own way. :lol:
Stapes:
Republicans only care about themselves and dont so shit for others! Fuck them!*
Also Stapes:
Fuck Charlie for overtipping!
*demonstrably false as conservatives give more to charity than Liberals
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4535&p=165386&hilit ... le#p165386
reading comprehension still a righty problem....thats why these threads go for 20 pages....ya'll are too stupid for words.
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

When my daughter was old enough to select her own ice cream I taught her to look the server in the eye as a sign of appreciation and respect. I watch her order food now and she does it every time.

Sometimes I’ll order while reading off the menu, but always finish by checking the waiter’s face for a smile when we’re done.

You want condescension, here’s a story for you. I was at a Starbucks in Walnut Creek. It was a super cold morning in the low 30s. There was a black guy sitting at a table outside the Starbucks and there was a shopping cart about 10 feet away. I said hey man it’s cold out here do you want something warm to drink? He said no thank you he’s fine. As I walked in the front door of the Starbucks I saw some crazy bag lady step outside and push the cart away.

I felt horrible. I chatted up the guy in front of me and told him what I did. He started laughing really hard, like way too hard. He told me that guy is a regular customer and he did the same thing to him last week. Assumed like me because he’s one of only three black guys you see on the street in Walnut Creek that he must be homeless.

I got my coffee and walked outside and the guy was still sitting there. I apologized profusely, and he laughed and said don’t worry about it that my heart was in the right place.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 5:26 pm When my daughter was old enough to select her own ice cream I taught her to look the server in the eye as a sign of appreciation and respect. I watch her order food now and she does it every time.

Sometimes I’ll order while reading off the menu, but always finish by checking the waiter’s face for a smile when we’re done.

You want condescension, here’s a story for you. I was at a Starbucks in Walnut Creek. It was a super cold morning in the low 30s. There was a black guy sitting at a table outside the Starbucks and there was a shopping cart about 10 feet away. I said hey man it’s cold out here do you want something warm to drink? He said no thank you he’s fine. As I walked in the front door of the Starbucks I saw some crazy bag lady step outside and push the cart away.

I felt horrible. I chatted up the guy in front of me and told him what I did. He started laughing really hard, like way too hard. He told me that guy is a regular customer and he did the same thing to him last week. Assumed like me because he’s one of only three black guys you see on the street in Walnut Creek that he must be homeless.

I got my coffee and walked outside and the guy was still sitting there. I apologized profusely, and he laughed and said don’t worry about it that my heart was in the right place.
:lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

What a hater
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Biker wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 7:34 pm Image
Oh shit!
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:22 pmWhat a hater
No hate, just want the economy to improve and meet expectations
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

There lots to bitch about with Biden but the stock market aint one of 'em.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."