Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Its one reason why so many blue collar union folk are leaving the Democrat Party.
The Democrats love them some illegals and its those same illegals that will work for less money driving unskilled labor wages down.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:02 pm Its one reason why so many blue collar union folk are leaving the Democrat Party.
The Democrats love them some illegals and its those same illegals that will work for less money driving unskilled labor wages down.
It’s not partisan. Everybody loves cheap labor. It works for multinationals, yuge corporate agribusiness chains, construction
companies.

Blacks need a different seat at a different table for their lot to improve. Since the dims who control edumucation have written them off, something else has gotta give.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

And the May numbers are in. and once again we were near 200,000 migrants (that we know about). 180,000 was the number reported for May of this year. That's 3 months in a row at those numbers. That's a 30% increase over the worst month during 2019 just for the month of May by itself. Insanity.

we are probably over 1,000,000 "captured" migrants since Biden opened the border and since Camilla took over the problem.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

The Thot in Chief is apparently going to the border after all. This coming immediately after Trump announced he was going. Probably just another coinky donk :lol:
Emhoff denies Harris border trip was timed to offset Trump’s visit

A day after former President Donald Trump called out the Biden administration on scrambling to beat his planned visit to the border next week by sending Vice President Kamala Harris on Friday, second gentleman Doug Emhoff came out to deny that the trip was announced under political duress.

The White House on Wednesday, 91 days after President Biden tapped Harris to handle the escalating crisis at the border, announced that she would accompany Homeland Security Secretary Alejando Mayorakas on a trip to El Paso, Texas.

It came more than a week after the former president revealed last Tuesday that he would travel to the border on June 30 with Texas Gov. Greg Abbott to review what he said the Biden administration had turned into an “unmitigated disaster zone” of “tremendous destruction and death.”

Emhoff, in an interview with NBC News, touted the Biden administration’s line that Friday was just the appropriate time for Harris to go and had nothing to do with Trump’s upcoming visit.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Biden admin to move $860M in COVID funds to house illegal immigrant children

https://nypost.com/2021/07/07/biden-adm ... rant-kids/
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker

Post by Biker »

Border Apprehensions Pass 1 Million, On Track To Set New Record While Democrats Plan Amnesty

Recently updated data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection showed border apprehensions have surpassed one million for the 2021 fiscal year, for the first time since 2006. The number of apprehensions at our border will almost certainly surpass the 2006 totals, however, with our current fiscal year not ending until September 30, 2021.

The United States is also currently on track to set a new record for the number of apprehensions on our southern border, surpassing the records of 1.69 million and 1.67 million the country experienced in fiscal years 1986 and 2000.

The last time we had more than 188K monthly apprehensions on the the southwest border was March of 2000. We had more than 1.6 million total apprehensions that year, an all-time record, which we're on pace to surpass this year.

But yeah, Biden has the border under control, sure. pic.twitter.com/nZaf4jf3vf

— John Daniel Davidson (@johnddavidson) July 16, 2021

This revelation comes just after Vice President Kamala Harris’s theatrical trip to the border (which only happened after former President Donald Trump announced his own visit to the southern border). Harris, whom President Biden appointed to lead the White House’s border response in March, took roughly three months to finally make the visit.

During what will almost certainly be a record-breaking year for apprehensions, the Democrat Party is attempting to insert more left-wing immigration policies in this year’s budget to provide additional green cards and even amnesty to an estimated 10 million illegal immigrants.

In a recent blog post, the Federation for American Immigration Reform opposed Democrat’s plan to hijack the budget in order to foist amnesty on the American people, writing: “Granting amnesty to millions of illegal aliens would not only exacerbate an already raging crisis, but deeply harm our nation for decades.”

The organization also noted “all eyes will be on supposed moderate Democrats in the Senate, such as Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), and Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.).” It added a recent poll‘s findings that a majority of voters in both West Virginia and Arizona would be less likely to support their respective senators if they were to “support efforts to short-circuit normal Senate rules in order to gain amnesty for illegal aliens.”
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I heard on the radio the other day that Apprehensions of family units in June were up 25% on the border from the month before. Someone needs to tell Stapes this "seasonal problem" that happens every year is malfunctioning.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

In June 2021, CBP encountered 188,829 persons attempting entry along the Southwest Border. That's a total of 1.3 million since Joe took office. If anyone is counting.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Meh.

Can’t see it from my backyard.

Sin,

The Usual Suspects
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:23 pm Image
you are the only one that could possibly be stupid enough to try to make that connection.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:44 pm
you are the only one that could possibly be stupid enough to try to make that connection.
You doubt stapes stupidity level. Oh he'll show you.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:47 pm
You should get your lips off my dick
I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:53 pm
necronomous wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:47 pm
You should get your lips off my dick
Not like you to turn down the only action you've had in years. Especially gay action.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biden’s Border Breaks Out Into Mass Chaos Today

It's a madhouse at Biden's border, with mostly adult-male men trying to bum-rush their way into Texas...

Biden’s disastrous border just got a lot worse.

Today, a large group of mostly adult-age male migrants arrived at the US border in Texas and proceeded to try and “bum-rush” the gates.

Our country is an absolute shambles right now – inflation is soaring, gas prices are through the roof, small businesses are closing because people would rather stay home and collect unemployment, housing costs are insane, confidence in the builders market has plummeted, the stock market is crashing, and illegal aliens are storming our borders.

Oh, and supposedly COVID cases are back on the rise.

And speaking of COVID…

I have a really sincere question here: Are these people who are trying to illegally invade our country being tested for Covid, and where’s that data?

You can watch the video below:

If indeed COVID cases are rising, I’d look to the 1 million+ illegal aliens that Biden is dropping off all over the US.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQ says it doesn't matter how many come across.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:29 pm CaptQ says it doesn't matter how many come across.
Where did I say that?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I was watching FOX and its all they are showing......cause these immigrants are BLACK!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:32 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:29 pm CaptQ says it doesn't matter how many come across.
Where did I say that?
if i was as lame and petty as you i would have screen shot every instance and kept a file folder.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:39 pm I was watching FOX and its all they are showing......cause these immigrants are BLACK!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!
so, wait. what immigrants are black?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:00 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:39 pm I was watching FOX and its all they are showing......cause these immigrants are BLACK!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!
so, wait. what immigrants are black?
Beats me where they came from....I was at the gym and FOX was on the tv with the volume down. I'm hearing Haiti
I blame Biker.