Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:02 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:01 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:58 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:52 pm Trump won :lol:
that wasn't just some 10 car biden election rally. that was a lot of people. who knew they felt like that down in Guatemala.
I don't give a fuck what Guatemalans think :lol:
oh i know. you only care what Don Lemon thinks.
Nope, I haven't had cable in 11 months.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

:heartbeating:
Supreme Court rules illegal immigrants in US can’t get green cards via temporary protected status

The Supreme Court unanimously held Monday that immigrants in the United States who are temporarily protected from deportation are not eligible for a green card if they entered the country illegally.

“…immigration laws provides a way for a “nonimmigrant”—a foreign national lawfully present in this country on a designated, temporary basis—to obtain an “[a]djustment of status” making him [a lawful permanent resident (LPR)],” Justice Elena Kagan wrote for the unanimous court, noting that eligibility depends on “admission” into the U.S. “And an “admission” is defined as ‘the lawful entry of the alien into the United States after inspection and authorization by an immigration officer.’”

The case, Sanchez v. Mayorkas, involved Jose Sanchez and Sonia Gonzales, a couple who moved to the United States illegally over 20 years ago.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Good.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

at least it was unanimous. so that banjo picking CaptQueef can't blame trump.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Dumb cowboy gives me free rent in that empty skull
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:47 pm Dumb cowboy gives me free rent in that empty skull
says the guy that has a whole file folder of images he has created with my avatar. :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 9:53 pm Image
A hahhhh....lol I mean come on....thats funny. lol
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Awesome, Kamala told them not to come! That should be just as effective as Joe telling them not to come. Problem solved! :roll:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:12 pm Awesome, Kamala told them not to come! That should be just as effective as Joe telling them not to come. Problem solved! :roll:
Why would anybody else any attention to her? Her two greatest qualities that got her the VP are her sex and skin color.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:45 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:12 pm Awesome, Kamala told them not to come! That should be just as effective as Joe telling them not to come. Problem solved! :roll:
Why would anybody else any attention to her? Her two greatest qualities that got her the VP are her sex and skin color.
She helped send that orange loser back to Florida
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:07 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:58 pm
You love him so much you got orange stripes on your camaro.
Yeah, when Obama was your President
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I would be willing to bet that she probably cost Biden more votes than she helped to get him.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

You guys Are gonna hate President AOC I have a feeling.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:43 pm
I would be willing to bet that she probably cost Biden more votes than she helped to get him.
You mean the highest amount of votes ever gathered by a Presidential ticket?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:41 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:14 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:07 pm
You love him so much you got orange stripes on your camaro.
Yeah, when Obama was your President
That paint job is still hideous.
Luckily I don't give a fuck about your retard opinion.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

sure you don’t
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Leading from behind. Vile thot
Harris Defends Her Absence at the Border: ‘I Don’t Understand the Point’

Vice President Kamala Harris on Tuesday deflected questions about why she has not yet visited the southern border after being tasked with handling the “root causes” of migration, saying “we’ve been to the border.”

“I – at some point – you know – we are going to the border. We’ve been to the border,” Harris said. “So this whole – this whole – this whole thing about the border. We’ve been to the border. We’ve been to the border.”

Holt pushed back, noting Harris had not been to the border herself while in office.

“I – and I haven’t been to Europe. And I mean, I don’t – I don’t understand the point that you’re making,” Harris said, adding “I’m not discounting the importance of the border.”

“Listen, I care about what’s happening at the border,” Harris said, adding that she is “in Guatemala because my focus is dealing with the root causes of migration.”

“There may be some who think that that is not important, but it is my firm belief that if we care about what’s happening at the border, we better care about the root causes and address them,” she said. “And so that’s what I’m doing.”

Holt also raised criticisms leveled by Representative Henry Cuellar (D., Texas) and other border Democrats over Harris’s absence at the border.

“We don’t just go visit the border, we live at the border. We talk to the NGOs there, we talk to the mayors, the county judges, to the border patrol, to the men and women in blue, green, and other folks, ICE agents also. We understand this very well,” Cuellar told National Review in April. “I still will encourage them to do more, to reach out to the folks on the border communities and keep talking to them, to make sure that they get a balanced view of what’s happening there at the border itself.”

CNN reported last week that Harris’ team is trying to distance her from the U.S.-Mexico border crisis after President Biden appointed the vice president to lead the administration’s efforts there in March.

At the time, Biden announced the assignment saying he had asked “because she’s the most qualified person to do it, to lead our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle, and the countries that can help, need help in stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our southern border.”

However, according to CNN, Harris’s aides went into a “panic” after Biden’s announcement “out of concern that her assignment was being mischaracterized and could be politically damaging if she were linked to the border, which at the time was facing a growing number of arrivals.”

Harris and the White House have previously excused the vice president’s absence at the White House as being due to “COVID issues” or the risk of disruption of a vice-presidential visit.

The Biden administration has faced a surge of migration at the southern border after rolling back a number of Trump-era policies, including the Migrant Protection Protocols, which required asylum-seekers to remain in Mexico while their claims were being adjudicated.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Lol
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

On A Remote Stretch Of Texas Borderland, The Whole World Is Crossing The Rio Grande

DEL RIO, Texas — Something strange is happening here in remote Val Verde County, Texas: the whole world is showing up. In recent months, migrants from far-flung places like Haiti, Venezuela, Africa, and even Uzbekistan have appeared on the Mexican side of the Rio Grande, and waded across. Their numbers include families with small children, pregnant women, and the elderly.

Not all of them make it. Sheriff Joe Frank Martinez says he and his deputies have seen nine drownings in the county since January — already double last year’s total. The first one was on Jan. 17, a 33-year-old woman from Haiti. “She was pregnant with twins, at term. So we’re counting all three.”

Residents of this vast stretch of Texas borderland, which sits about 150 miles west of San Antonio and shares more than 100 miles of border with the Mexican state of Coahuila, say nothing like this has ever happened before. In years past, a modest number of Mexicans might have crossed from the town of Acuña, across the river from Del Rio. But those were mostly men seeking work, often on the ranches that dominate the rough landscape here, a limestone plateau east of the Chihuahuan Desert cut by steep arroyos and watered by the immense Amistad Reservoir that spans the border.

Out on those ranchlands, a completely different demographic of migrants is also crossing in near-record numbers: groups of single adults, mostly men, sometimes clad in camouflage and determined to evade law enforcement. They’re leaving behind cut fences, smashed gates, burned down barns, and burglarized houses.

And it doesn’t end when they get picked up by smugglers on the U.S. side. High-speed car chases have become commonplace here, says Sheriff Martinez, with nine fatalities so far this year.

Unlike the Rio Grande Valley at the southern tip of Texas, or El Paso to the west, this area has never been a high-traffic stretch of the border for illegal immigration. But it is now, at least in relative terms.

Last year, U.S. Border Patrol apprehended only about 30,000 illegal immigrants in the Del Rio sector, which covers 245 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border, including Val Verde County. So far this year, that total is 119,000 people, hailing from dozens of countries all over the world.

Like other areas of the border controlled by powerful Mexican drug cartels that have monetized illegal immigration, the migrants coming into Del Rio tell local law enforcement officials they had to pay someone before they crossed the river. “They don’t know who,” says Martinez, “but they don’t want to be interviewed at all because threats have been made and they still have family, wherever they’re coming from, so they don’t want to say anything.”

The sheriff, a self-described “proud Democrat,” doesn’t hesitate to blame the crisis in his county on the Biden administration: “These numbers are up because people knew they were going to be allowed in. If this administration says, ‘We want to welcome you,’ well, they’re going to come.”

Del Rio ‘Never Used to Be This Way’

The problem with mass illegal immigration in a place like Del Rio, though, is that there’s not an easy way to get out of town if you don’t have a vehicle.

Del Rio is the largest city on the U.S. side of the Rio Grande between El Paso and Laredo, but with fewer than 50,000 residents, transportation options are limited. Only a couple of Greyhound buses come through every week, and there’s usually only one commercial flight a day from the local airport.

When U.S. Customs and Border Protection facilities became overcrowded last month, federal border officials began dropping migrants off at a truck stop in town that doubles as the bus station. When they dropped off a group of about 300, it got the attention of local residents.

“When you dump those volumes of people into a community of our size, it becomes very noticeable very quick,” says Beau Nettleton, a rancher and county commissioner. He says local residents are bearing the brunt of a larger problem they never had to deal with before, and that if the federal government is going to release these people into the United States, they need to release them into communities with major rail lines and bus lines and airports. “We are not one of those communities.”

Rabbi Manny Rodriguez, who retired as a Border Patrol chaplain in February, told me Del Rio “never used to be this way.” Every week now, he says, groups of hundreds of migrants are dropped off at the bus station, some with nowhere to go and no way to leave town.

The community, he says, is on edge. Car chases have become commonplace, forcing one of the local schools to go on lockdown last week, and residents are increasingly wary of the groups of migrants they see around town. The 51-year-old Rodriguez says in all his years as a Border Patrol agent, he never carried a weapon off-duty, but he does now.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptStapes say that his problem doesn't bother them though. its the people on the border that have to worry about it.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:36 pm CaptStapes say that his problem doesn't bother them though. its the people on the border that have to worry about it.
Just wait until those folk learn how to wire an electrical outlet and see how he feels then
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:36 pm CaptStapes say that his problem doesn't bother them though. its the people on the border that have to worry about it.
It's true
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:44 pm
Just wait until those folk learn how to wire an electrical outlet and see how he feels then
I feel fine, enjoy your new outlets