Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:31 amRube
Cunt
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i'm having a hard time understanding why this is such an embarrassment to the reporter and the paper.

If that picture, which is what prompted the story, isn't some photoshop fake, then it doesn't seem like that much of a stretch to think that the book was intended for the backpack that it is sitting beside and is destined for one of the children in the cage that they photographer was visiting.

Maybe its a stretch to think that every single child got a copy of that book, but there is the book and there is the backpack and they are in a cage, right?

is that photo staged or fake?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:53 pm
5 days? well that's good to know. you would have thought that plan would have been revealed in maybe some kind of televised thing where he talks to the American people. Maybe a joint speech in front of congress or something.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I am honestly floored at the media and this border crisis. These numbers are just flat out insane and yet there are literally no stories about it. The number if illegals crossing the border in March (that they know about) was around 175,000. They think the number in April was about the same, although you can't find that anywhere. These numbers are literally unprecedented. And yet there are no stories on it. If you google the topic right now you will find a few article from around the first of march and none in april.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

PORTLAND!!!!!
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:03 pm I am honestly floored at the media and this border crisis. These numbers are just flat out insane and yet there are literally no stories about it. The number if illegals crossing the border in March (that they know about) was around 175,000. They think the number in April was about the same, although you can't find that anywhere. These numbers are literally unprecedented. And yet there are no stories on it. If you google the topic right now you will find a few article from around the first of march and none in april.
I’m not sure why you’re so surprised. Do you still think this is a fair, unbiased media?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Inescapable.

A civil war of some sort is needed. Perhaps just by boycott.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Biker wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:15 pm
Animal wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:03 pm I am honestly floored at the media and this border crisis. These numbers are just flat out insane and yet there are literally no stories about it. The number if illegals crossing the border in March (that they know about) was around 175,000. They think the number in April was about the same, although you can't find that anywhere. These numbers are literally unprecedented. And yet there are no stories on it. If you google the topic right now you will find a few article from around the first of march and none in april.
I’m not sure why you’re so surprised. Do you still think this is a fair, unbiased media?
i haven't felt the media was fair in a long time, but this is getting ridiculous. The enormity of this story simply can't be under stated.

At the peak of the Syrian refugee crisis (the PEAK) there were 1.8 million Syrians that left Syria. We will see more people come into the United States from Central America this year than that. And the Syrians were filtering out into all of europe, not just one country. Just the United States alone is on pace for over 2 million refugees this year.

and they want the top 1% of the Americans to not only pay for the pandemic relief, but also the infrastructure package and on top of that 2 million new refugees. These people have lost their god damn minds.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:16 pm Inescapable.

A civil war of some sort is needed. Perhaps just by boycott.
A little bloodshed for a democracy is a good thing sometimes
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:21 pm NO STORIES AT ALL

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/172000- ... d=76932441
wow, its cool you found one story dated a month ago about numbers from 2 months ago.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:28 pm

wow, its cool you found one story dated a month ago about numbers from 2 months ago.
It is cool to blow your narrative out of the water
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:34 pm

you actually completely reinforced my narrative. We are sitting on a human migration that is bigger than the Syrians leaving during the peak of that war and yet the best you can come up with is a story from a month ago that covers data from 2 months ago. Its both sad and hilarious that the media isn't covering it and that people like you just move on as if it isn't happening.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Yeah, a third world peasantry invading and the best we can come up with is a month old story.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:41 pm

you actually completely reinforced my narrative. We are sitting on a human migration that is bigger than the Syrians leaving during the peak of that war and yet the best you can come up with is a story from a month ago that covers data from 2 months ago. Its both sad and hilarious that the media isn't covering it and that people like you just move on as if it isn't happening.
I found a bunch of articles, all from about 3 weeks ago. In a week I expect more articles when the new numbers are released. The border is a you problem, not a me problem. You don't give a fuck what happens in Pennsylvania. Why do you think anyone should care about you?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:45 pm

I found a bunch of articles, all from about 3 weeks ago. In a week I expect more articles when the new numbers are released. The border is a you problem, not a me problem. You don't give a fuck what happens in Pennsylvania. Why do you think anyone should care about you?
oh, i don't know. i kind of grew accustomed to it when AOC and her crew and EVERY fucking media truck in the country was down here several years ago raking Trump over the coals for numbers that were a mere fraction of what we are seeing right now. Does Karen not remember that?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Its clear that the media doesnt really want to go too far with this because then they must face their hypocrisy. Dont forget: Trump was a monster who ran Concentration Camps. If that was their starting point how in the world can they honestly cover the border shit show now? They cant without either:
1.) Admit the Biden Concentration Camps (TM) are even worse than under Trump
or
2.) Admit Trump's border policy was actually more effective

Both of those things are anathema to any Liberal journalist
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:48 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:45 pm

oh, i don't know. i kind of grew accustomed to it when AOC and her crew and EVERY fucking media truck in the country was down here several years ago raking Trump over the coals for numbers that were a mere fraction of what we are seeing right now. Does Karen not remember that?

Poor Flumpy, his life is so unfair :roll:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 7:49 pm Its clear that the media doesnt really want to go too far with this because then they must face their hypocrisy. Dont forget: Trump was a monster who ran Concentration Camps. If that was their starting point how in the world can they honestly cover the border shit show now? They cant without either:
1.) Admit the Biden Concentration Camps (TM) are even worse than under Trump
or
2.) Admit Trump's border policy was actually more effective

Both of those things are anathema to any Liberal journalist
you are 100% right, but its mind blowing that we are at a point where the media has to completely turn its back on this magnitude of a story.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 2:29 am
shit, we've got 62,000 coming in every week or two. :lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Man, this lie is getting out of hand at this point. Even the democrats are calling Biden out over it.

A Texas Democrat who has been critical of Biden administration policies at the U.S.-Mexico border lashed out this week, accusing the administration of posting misleading photos from a migrant processing facility.

U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar accused the Department of Homeland Security of trying to create the impression the facility in Donna, Texas, was emptying out, when in fact the migrant youths who had been located there were simply moved to a nearby location.

"All they’re doing is, they’re moving kids from one tent to the other tent and saying, ‘Oh, they’re not in the Border Patrol (custody),’" Cuellar said, according to Border Report.

Cuellar is vice chairman of the House Appropriations Homeland Security Subcommittee. He has visited the facility in Donna several times since Biden took office and claims more tents are added each week to accommodate youths arriving from south of the border, according to Border Report.

Buses carrying migrants into and out of the compound are seen at the facility constantly, with parking lot staff needed to control the traffic, the report said.

In late April, Cuellar disclosed that the Biden administration had fast-tracked more than 15,300 migrants for release without formal immigration notices – in a so-called "catch and release" process that has drawn criticism from many Republicans.

Cuellar, 65, hails from the border town of Laredo and has represented Texas’ 28th Congressional District since 2005.