Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:34 pm Who is doing the welcoming? Well, perhaps the packet itself will offer a clue: It includes not only a new backpack, shoes, toiletries, and clothing, but a 2019 children's book with a retail value of $17.99, authored by none other than Vice President Kamala Harris, titled "Superheroes are Everywhere."

Party favors being passed out to illegals trudging through Long Beach processing facility.

And no idea whose paying for them.
So the federal government is indirectly purchasing thousands of copies, likely for more than retail pricing. Gee, who profits from that I wonder?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Smh. Always a grift.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

If she is profiting from this, it is a problem.

I was not a fan of Trump. I will say the one area I thought he was effective, was in holding Mexico accountable for people trying to cross the border illegally. It seems we are back to the status quo now, if not worse. In San Diego, for almost a year, homeless people were sheltered at the convention center. While I didn't think this was the best use of the facility, I understood the times we were in. The homeless are now back on the street, and the convention center is being used to house undocumented immigrant minors. In my opinion, another misuse of the facility.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:16 pm Smh. Always a grift.
this one is almost comical. Biden puts her in charge of the border crisis. She does absolutely nothing at all toward that job. She acts as if covid has every free moment of her time tied up so she can't do anything. And then it turns out the government is buying thousands of copies of her book to give to these kids in a gift bag? I don't know which is worse, that she is so blatantly hyping her book or that people coming here illegally are getting gift bags.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

B-Tender wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:27 pm If she is profiting from this, it is a problem.

I was not a fan of Trump. I will say the one area I thought he was effective, was in holding Mexico accountable for people trying to cross the border illegally. It seems we are back to the status quo now, if not worse. In San Diego, for almost a year, homeless people were sheltered at the convention center. While I didn't think this was the best use of the facility, I understood the times we were in. The homeless are now back on the street, and the convention center is being used to house undocumented immigrant minors. In my opinion, another misuse of the facility.
well since immigrants minors are not a convention, then by definition it is a misuse of the facility. convention centers are built to bring millions of dollars into a community from outside of that community. This is sort of just the opposite of that.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Do you remember when Melania Trump visited the kids in the cages on the border? Yeah, I do. When did Joe Biden, Camilla or even Dr. Jill Biden visit the border to check on those caged up kids?
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:02 pm Do you remember when Melania Trump visited the kids in the cages on the border? Yeah, I do. When did Joe Biden, Camilla or even Dr. Jill Biden visit the border to check on those caged up kids?
You mean the day after trump had to rescind his illegal family seperation policy? I remember
I blame Biker.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Animal wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:02 pm Do you remember when Melania Trump visited the kids in the cages on the border? Yeah, I do. When did Joe Biden, Camilla or even Dr. Jill Biden visit the border to check on those caged up kids?
I do, she wore a jacket that said 'I really don't care'. It was memorable. I also recall that the child cage facilities denied permission for democratic lawmakers to visit.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:39 pm
I do, she wore a jacket that said 'I really don't care'. It was memorable. I also recall that the child cage facilities denied permission for democratic lawmakers to visit.
"It's obvious I didn't wear the jacket for the children, I wore the jacket to go on the plane and off the plane," she said.

"It was for the people and for the left-wing media who are criticising me. I want to show them I don't care. You could criticise whatever you want to say. But it will not stop me to do what I feel is right."

Mrs Trump criticised the media for being "obsessed" about her clothing.

"I often asking myself, if I had not worn that jacket, if I will have so much media coverage," she said, adding: "I would prefer they would focus on what I do and on my initiatives than what I wear."

:lol: You realize that Biden has banned any (and all) media along with congress from the cages?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Animal wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:53 pm
"It's obvious I didn't wear the jacket for the children, I wore the jacket to go on the plane and off the plane," she said.

"It was for the people and for the left-wing media who are criticising me. I want to show them I don't care. You could criticise whatever you want to say. But it will not stop me to do what I feel is right."

"I often asking myself, if I had not worn that jacket, if I will have so much media coverage," she said, adding: "I would prefer they would focus on what I do and on my initiatives than what I wear."

:lol: You realize that Biden has banned any (and all) media along with congress from the cages?
No, I don't realise that and don't believe you are being accurately informed on anything you believe. You can believe she was merely incredibly stupid and tone deaf about her jacket choice if you like, though I'd assume you'd have difficulty going even that far. Are you aware Democratic lawmakers were contemporaneously being denied access to the same facilities? If not try to ask yourself why in light of your last comment.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:13 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:53 pm

No, I don't realise that and don't believe you are being accurately informed on anything you believe. You can believe she was merely incredibly stupid and tone deaf about her jacket choice if you like, though I'd assume you'd have difficulty going even that far. Are you aware Democratic lawmakers were contemporaneously being denied access to the same facilities? If not try to ask yourself why in light of your last comment.
Dude, it was a huge thing here for over a month. The Biden administration denied access to the Biden Concentration Camps(TM) to all media and members of congress. They only recently relented and it's still difficult to get transparency on the crisis.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:13 pm No, I don't realise that and don't believe you are being accurately informed on anything you believe. You can believe she was merely incredibly stupid and tone deaf about her jacket choice if you like, though I'd assume you'd have difficulty going even that far. Are you aware Democratic lawmakers were contemporaneously being denied access to the same facilities? If not try to ask yourself why in light of your last comment.
if you don't even fucking know that Joe Biden banned all media, photographs, and congress from the border cages full of children, then you are too stupid to have any thoughts on the subject.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

So post some evidence.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:41 pm So post some evidence.
You seriously didnt know about this?
It was just one of the biggest stories in the USA for over a month. :lol:
The only reason its not page 1 anymore is because of the recent racial shit.
The administration was getting ripped on all sides for their lack of transparency and stonewalling of any attempts to visit the facilities. They VERY reluctantly recently agreed to let a select few visit but are now back to stonewalling any visits.
Time to question your news sources old chap.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:52 am
The administration was getting ripped on all sides for their lack of transparency and stonewalling of any attempts to visit the facilities. They VERY reluctantly recently agreed to let a select few visit but are now back to stonewalling any visits.
even when they did that shitty little compromise to let a few people inside the cages, they did not let them inside any of them that were "over crowded". There has never been a more tightly guarded secret that I can remember in this country than what is going on right now. and the freaking media is just rolling over and saying "meh". They don't even care. The same media that was non stop going apeshit fucking crazy over the border when Trump was in charge.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:55 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:52 am
even when they did that shitty little compromise to let a few people inside the cages, they did not let them inside any of them that were "over crowded". There has never been a more tightly guarded secret that I can remember in this country than what is going on right now. and the freaking media is just rolling over and saying "meh". They don't even care. The same media that was non stop going apeshit fucking crazy over the border when Trump was in charge.
It really is disgraceful. If there is one thing that illustrates the polar opposite treatment of Biden and Trump by the media this is it. If this were happening under Trump it would be a worldwide scandal.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

republican crying noises
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:00 pm republican crying noises
Care to share your thoughts on the order crisis?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:06 pm
I say let them in, give em a democrat registration card and we can start loading all the conservatives onto cattle cars.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:12 pm
I say let them in, give em a democrat registration card and we can start loading all the conservatives onto cattle cars.
DEATHTRAINS!!1!11!!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:48 pm
DEATHTRAINS!!1!11!!
DEATHTRAINS!!!!!!!!!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:04 pm
DEATHTRAINS!!1!11!!
DEATHTRAINS!!!!!!!!!
As OUTRAGED as dandydon was at the border facilities under Trump, it's a shame we don't get to hear his thoughts on the cluster fuck that is the Biden Concentration Camps (TM).
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:11 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:04 pm
DEATHTRAINS!!1!11!!
DEATHTRAINS!!!!!!!!!
As OUTRAGED as dandydon was at the border facilities under Trump, it's a shame we don't get to hear his thoughts on the cluster fuck that is the Biden Concentration Camps (TM).
Rillz