Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:20 am
necronomous wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:07 am It says I don't care enough about you to remember anything "important " about you.
And definitely don’t care enough about yourself to ensure you don’t make yourself look foolish.
Looking foolish to fools is not a bother to me. I'm aware I will always look stupid to stupid people that can't formulate a thought bigger than a 2 syllable word.

And for the record, it's not that I don't care about myself, it's I don't care about other people's opinions of me. Especially when I know they are wrong.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

necronomous wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:43 am Looking foolish to fools is not a bother to me. I'm aware I will always look stupid to stupid people that can't formulate a thought bigger than a 2 syllable word.

And for the record, it's not that I don't care about myself, it's I don't care about other people's opinions of me. Especially when I know they are wrong.
That’s a lot of words trying to wash away the fact you tried to burn someone over a job they don’t have or ever claimed to have. You were wrong, accept it. It’s common for you, your post history is proof.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

dot wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:19 am
necronomous wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:43 am Looking foolish to fools is not a bother to me. I'm aware I will always look stupid to stupid people that can't formulate a thought bigger than a 2 syllable word.

That’s a lot of words trying to wash away the fact you tried to burn someone over a job they don’t have or ever claimed to have. You were wrong, accept it. It’s common for you, your post history is proof.
That's a lot of words to try to feel like you matter to someone. You don't. That's a good little nipper. Now go play.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Hmm. Dot has always been when of the most covert posters here. I dont think he has ever shared anything remotely personal. Now we know he is in the insurance business. Thats it. Although for some reason I want to say youre from the north-east somewhere and I could be totally off. Thats all I know about dot. Most of us long time posters know some trivia about the other posters here and, to me, it helps me put their views into perspective. Like we know Stapes is a retired fat guy in Florida that lives in a trailer.
Where are you from?
Married? Kids?
I'm not being creepy I am just genuinely curious. As I said, I like to paint a picture in my head to go along with your beliefs.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

And not a peep or appearance from a weeping AOC. What changed?

Biker

Post by Biker »

Biker

Post by Biker »

dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:16 pm Hmm. Dot has always been when of the most covert posters here. I dont think he has ever shared anything remotely personal. Now we know he is in the insurance business. Thats it. Although for some reason I want to say youre from the north-east somewhere and I could be totally off. Thats all I know about dot. Most of us long time posters know some trivia about the other posters here and, to me, it helps me put their views into perspective. Like we know Stapes is a retired fat guy in Florida that lives in a trailer.
Where are you from?
Married? Kids?
I'm not being creepy I am just genuinely curious. As I said, I like to paint a picture in my head to go along with your beliefs.
Not really, just such things rarely have any input on the subjects at hand here. I’ve said what I do before in the past incarnation of this site, including being Texas born and raised and still to this day. I’ve only ever been to the northeast once in my life and likely won’t be back again. Single, no children.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 5:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:16 pm Hmm. Dot has always been when of the most covert posters here. I dont think he has ever shared anything remotely personal. Now we know he is in the insurance business. Thats it. Although for some reason I want to say youre from the north-east somewhere and I could be totally off. Thats all I know about dot. Most of us long time posters know some trivia about the other posters here and, to me, it helps me put their views into perspective. Like we know Stapes is a retired fat guy in Florida that lives in a trailer.
Where are you from?
Married? Kids?
Not really, just such things rarely have any input on the subjects at hand here. I’ve said what I do before in the past incarnation of this site, including being Texas born and raised and still to this day. I’ve only ever been to the northeast once in my life and likely won’t be back again. Single, no children.
I would've never guessed you're from Texas. You and WTC should schedule a get together.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 7:16 pm I would've never guessed you're from Texas. You and WTC should schedule a get together.
Impossible, for two reasons. One, I don’t hate myself so I’d not subject myself to his company. Two, you couldn’t trust him to actually keep his word and go through with it.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biden administration is saying they are going to need 34,000 more beds for kids within the next 6 months.......yeesh.
I blame Biker.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Thank God this isnt a crisis.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:03 pm Biden administration is saying they are going to need 34,000 more beds for kids within the next 6 months.......yeesh.
but this exact same thing happens every year. Its seasonal. Now that they know they get beds and a free ticket in, i'm sure they will stop coming.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:26 am
Stapes wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:03 pm Biden administration is saying they are going to need 34,000 more beds for kids within the next 6 months.......yeesh.
but this exact same thing happens every year. Its seasonal. Now that they know they get beds and a free ticket in, i'm sure they will stop coming.
There just aren't enough lawns for these kids to mow
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:22 am
these kids aren't coming to mow lawns. they are coming for handouts.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:34 am
Can I get a list of the handouts they get? I know you'd like to kick their scrawny starving asses back into the Rio Grande but Joe has decided he isn't going to do that.....so they will be processed according to the laws of this country.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:40 am
Can I get a list of the handouts they get? I know you'd like to kick their scrawny starving asses back into the Rio Grande but Joe has decided he isn't going to do that.....so they will be processed according to the laws of this country.
well i hear its costing us $1400 a day for each one of them so far. so i guess we can start the list there.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:46 am
Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:40 am
well i hear its costing us $1400 a day for each one of them so far. so i guess we can start the list there.

About $775 a day at temporary shelters and $256 at a permanent HHS shelter
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Break the laws of this country to suck up its benefits.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

it would be cheaper for us to give them a 5 star all-inclusive vacation package in Cabo San Lucas for the rest of their lives.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:55 am Break the laws of this country to suck up its benefits.
Asking for asylum at the border is perfectly legal
I blame Biker.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:04 am
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:55 am Break the laws of this country to suck up its benefits.
Asking for asylum at the border is perfectly legal
And everyone knows that. There are coaches along the way and at the border that tell them what to say. Some are legit claims. Many are not. When everyone claims asylum it loses all meaning.