Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:08 am
Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:04 am
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:55 am Break the laws of this country to suck up its benefits.
Asking for asylum at the border is perfectly legal
And everyone knows that. There are coaches along the way and at the border that tell them what to say. Some are legit claims. Many are not. When everyone claims asylum it loses all meaning.
And the majority are being sent back. What's your point? The only issue here is the unaccompanied minors and Biden isnt dumping them back into the streets like trump and stephen miller did. It is what it is
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:40 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:55 am Break the laws of this country to suck up its benefits.
And everyone knows that. There are coaches along the way and at the border that tell them what to say. Some are legit claims. Many are not. When everyone claims asylum it loses all meaning.
And the majority are being sent back. What's your point? The only issue here is the unaccompanied minors and Biden isnt dumping them back into the streets like trump and stephen miller did. It is what it is
Biden Lied (again). And now he has you repeating his lies for him:

February’s numbers are all we have so far on enforcement actions during Biden’s tenure. (Most of January’s data came during the Trump administration.) The numbers cover how many people were apprehended and placed into deportation proceedings as well as the number of people who were turned away under a public health law invoked last year.

Border Patrol in February encountered close to 19,000 "family unit aliens" (this can include a child and at least one parent), and around 7,900 were expelled. So more than 11,000 — the majority — were let in and placed in immigration proceedings.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

And as you well know, asylum requests have been bastardized the last 20 years.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:40 pm
Dupes will get duped.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

On CBS News’ “Face the Nation,” Cuellar told Margaret Brennan, “Some will be returned, but over 2,000 of them have been released into the United States without a Notice to Appear. I emphasize, without a Notice to appear at a immigration court.” The Texas border congressman from Laredo called the move “unprecedented.”

“The family units are being released into the United States,” Cuellar continued. “That’s where the burden of the border communities are felt. The cities, the counties, the NGOs. We’re feeling the brunt of what’s happening with the family units.”

The Washington Post reported Border Patrol officials are now handing out “blank forms” and asking the migrant families to report, on their own effort, to a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement office.
No regard for anything other than building the permanent underclass.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

For every other country in the world protecting and enforcing their borders and knowing who is entering is SOP. The USA however is just expected to say "meh" come on in.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:13 pm For every other country in the world protecting and enforcing their borders and knowing who is entering is SOP. The USA however is just expected to say "meh" come on in.
the democratic party is being run by soccer moms.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

:lol: And she's the one Biden put in charge of the crisis that isn't a crisis. :lol:

Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:35 pm Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Wednesday night finally slammed the overcrowded conditions for immigrants at the US-Mexican border under President Biden as “inhumane”, “horrifying,” “unnaceptable” and “barbaric.”
i'd love to hear that. because 2 days ago she was basically defending it as if it wasn't really happening at all.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:54 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:35 pm Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Wednesday night finally slammed the overcrowded conditions for immigrants at the US-Mexican border under President Biden as “inhumane”, “horrifying,” “unnaceptable” and “barbaric.”

i'd love to hear that. because 2 days ago she was basically defending it as if it wasn't really happening at all.

39 minutes in, Post is surprisingly not telling the truth
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021 ... ws-n353857

I’ll bet those metallic blankets are toasty!
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:24 pm https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021 ... ws-n353857

I’ll bet those metallic blankets are toasty!
what is up with those silver blankets? the whole room looks like a nasa recycling center.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

My God! I heard tonight that the numbers came out for the month of March. 150,000 immigrants arrested in the month of March. In one fucking month. And those are just the ones that turned themselves in. Fuck, what a gigantic cluster fuck.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:52 am My God! I heard tonight that the numbers came out for the month of March. 150,000 immigrants arrested in the month of March. In one fucking month. And those are just the ones that turned themselves in. Fuck, what a gigantic cluster fuck.
Ok... They arent all being "arrested". They get processed and most are turned back and in May of 2019 there was 144,000 so stop your pearl clutching Nancy.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:57 am
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:52 am My God! I heard tonight that the numbers came out for the month of March. 150,000 immigrants arrested in the month of March. In one fucking month. And those are just the ones that turned themselves in. Fuck, what a gigantic cluster fuck.
Ok... They arent all being "arrested". They get processed and most are turned back and in May of 2019 there was 144,000 so stop your pearl clutching Nancy.
how many of those 150,000 were turned back?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Its a good thing that now that shes been given a bigger role in addressing the border crisis Kamala has made multiple visits to the worst border areas to see the issues first hand.

J/k! she hasnt gone yet and doesnt seem to have any plans to.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

So the cynic in me says that by giving Harris a larger very public role in the border crisis (legitimate or not) and putting a woman of color "in charge" of the problem, is this a way to try and mitigate criticism as the woke media will be loathe to criticize a woman of color?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:00 am
Stapes wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:57 am
how many of those 150,000 were turned back?
bump, for stapes. i'm sure he just missed this question. How many of the 150,000 migrants that we detained in the single month of March, were turned back?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:41 pm So the cynic in me says that by giving Harris a larger very public role in the border crisis (legitimate or not) and putting a woman of color "in charge" of the problem, is this a way to try and mitigate criticism as the woke media will be loathe to criticize a woman of color?
That is EXACTLY what he did.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:06 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:41 pm So the cynic in me says that by giving Harris a larger very public role in the border crisis (legitimate or not) and putting a woman of color "in charge" of the problem, is this a way to try and mitigate criticism as the woke media will be loathe to criticize a woman of color?
I read she was in charge of trying to figure out the "root of the problem", not the logistics of how they are dealing with them at the border. Seems like a token assignment to me.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:20 pm
I read she was in charge of trying to figure out the "root of the problem", not the logistics of how they are dealing with them at the border. Seems like a token assignment to me.
gee, i wonder what the root of the problem is? Hmm...... Wow, that's a tough one.

That's as hilarious as putting Cuomo in charge of investigating the sexual assault claims by the governor of NY.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Burn1dwn wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 2:20 pm
If that's true and it's just a token assignment, what is the reasoning behind such a move?