Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Why is Biden Administration Lying about Border Crisis?

Post by necronomous »

Biker wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:21 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:17 pm Everything Biker posts is lies.
Its literally an article on Fox News, dipshit
Here's the thing I don't understand about the whole fox news sucks thing. In all those bias charts, it also shows how factual they are. And it shows as fox as very factual, just right biased. So the only reason they hate it is because of the lean and not the factual reporting. Yet they confuse the two.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:30 pm
Here's the thing I don't understand about the whole fox news sucks thing. In all those bias charts, it also shows how factual they are. And it shows as fox as very factual, just right biased. So the only reason they hate it is because of the lean and not the factual reporting. Yet they confuse the two.

Fox News tried to be factual........Fox entertainment....Tucker Carlosn, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham are all liars and misinformation factories. Now even Fox News is now being rebranded in the vein of the entertainment group so the whole Institution is nothing better than a tabloid and propaganda wing of the trump party. I know your knee jerk reaction is going to be to call me names but that is the reality.
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:35 pm

Fox News tried to be factual........Fox entertainment....Tucker Carlosn, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham are all liars and misinformation factories. Now even Fox News is now being rebranded in the vein of the entertainment group so the whole Institution is nothing better than a tabloid and propaganda wing of the trump party. I know your knee jerk reaction is going to be to call me names but that is the reality.
I only call you names when you say something fucking stupid. I don't watch the news, so my knowledge here is limited to hearsay and opinion pieces. So when I see those charts those seem the closest to an actual "non-biased" view of news sources. And fox, usually seems to be in the factual zone. I am sure they are biased of course, but that doesn't mean what they report on isn't factual in most cases. So you're saying they are no longer as factual. What's your proof of this?

For future reference, I never came here to attack anyone originally, I was attacked and returned in kind. If you don't attack me, I won't attack you.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:39 pm

I only call you names when you say something fucking stupid. I don't watch the news, so my knowledge here is limited to hearsay and opinion pieces. So when I see those charts those seem the closest to an actual "non-biased" view of news sources. And fox, usually seems to be in the factual zone. I am sure they are biased of course, but that doesn't mean what they report on isn't factual in most cases. So you're saying they are no longer as factual. What's your proof of this?

For future reference, I never came here to attack anyone originally, I was attacked and returned in kind. If you don't attack me, I won't attack you.

I don't feel like copying and pasting at the moment. If you are in the mood you can read the links. Basically the Fox audience didn't feel that the "news" department was Pro-trump enough and Rupert Murdoch did a shakeup after trump lost.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/11/media/fo ... index.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/fox-news- ... tings-loss
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:49 pm

I don't feel like copying and pasting at the moment. If you are in the mood you can read the links. Basically the Fox audience didn't feel that the "news" department was Pro-trump enough and Rupert Murdoch did a shakeup after trump lost.

Mmm. While I agree that it should be more news and less opinion, like your linked articles, just because they bias with their opinion, it doesn't mean it's not factual. It's really the biggest reason I stopped watching news. Most don't report the news, they attempt to tell you how to feel about it as well, and it fucking sucks. But again, even heavily opinion pieces still have facts that they are based on. Which was my point about fox. Yes it's heavy on the opinion, but it's an opinion on facts. While you surely disagree with their opinion, it's hard to disagree with the facts.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:03 pm

Mmm. While I agree that it should be more news and less opinion, like your linked articles, just because they bias with their opinion, it doesn't mean it's not factual. It's really the biggest reason I stopped watching news. Most don't report the news, they attempt to tell you how to feel about it as well, and it fucking sucks. But again, even heavily opinion pieces still have facts that they are based on. Which was my point about fox. Yes it's heavy on the opinion, but it's an opinion on facts. While you surely disagree with their opinion, it's hard to disagree with the facts.
I'm sorry. We will just have to disagree. They are devoid of facts.
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:08 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 11:03 pm

I'm sorry. We will just have to disagree. They are devoid of facts.
That seems like a radical stance, but ok.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:35 pm Fox News tried to be factual........Fox entertainment....Tucker Carlosn, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham are all liars and misinformation factories. Now even Fox News is now being rebranded in the vein of the entertainment group so the whole Institution is nothing better than a tabloid and propaganda wing of the trump party. I know your knee jerk reaction is going to be to call me names but that is the reality.
:lol: There is literally one right leaning news station. One. The only other option a person has is to go to one of the hundreds of other left leaning news stations.

and you sit there and pound and cry as though its the end of the world. your party has turned into this cross burning lynch mob that has moved on from winning the moment to some scorched earth philosophy.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:18 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:35 pm Fox News tried to be factual........Fox entertainment....Tucker Carlosn, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham are all liars and misinformation factories. Now even Fox News is now being rebranded in the vein of the entertainment group so the whole Institution is nothing better than a tabloid and propaganda wing of the trump party. I know your knee jerk reaction is going to be to call me names but that is the reality.
:lol: There is literally one right leaning news station. One. The only other option a person has is to go to one of the hundreds of other left leaning news stations.

and you sit there and pound and cry as though its the end of the world. your party has turned into this cross burning lynch mob that has moved on from winning the moment to some scorched earth philosophy.
Turned into?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:18 pm

So right leaning means untruths and misinformation...... I understand
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (SBG) is a publicly traded American telecommunications conglomerate which is controlled by the family of company founder Julian Sinclair Smith. Headquartered in the Baltimore suburb of Cockeysville, Maryland,[2] the company is the second-largest television station operator in the United States by number of stations (after Nexstar Media Group), owning or operating a total of 193 stations across the country in over 100 markets (covering 40% of American households), many of which are located in the South and Midwest, and is the largest owner of stations affiliated with Fox, ABC, and The CW. Sinclair also owns four digital multicast networks (Comet, Charge!, Stadium, and TBD), sports-oriented cable networks (Tennis Channel and Bally Sports Regional Networks), and a streaming service (Stirr), and owns or operates four radio stations in the Pacific Northwest. Among other non-broadcast properties, Sinclair also owns the professional wrestling promotion Ring of Honor and its streaming service Honor Club.

A 2019 study in the American Political Science Review found that "stations bought by Sinclair reduce coverage of local politics, increase national coverage and move the ideological tone of coverage in a conservative direction relative to other stations operating in the same market."[3][4] The company has been criticized by journalists and media analysts for requiring its stations to broadcast packaged video segments and its news anchors to read prepared scripts that contain editorial content, including warnings about supposed "fake news" in mainstream media.[5][6][7][8][9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:27 pm Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (SBG) is a publicly traded American telecommunications conglomerate which is controlled by the family of company founder Julian Sinclair Smith. Headquartered in the Baltimore suburb of Cockeysville, Maryland,[2] the company is the second-largest television station operator in the United States by number of stations (after Nexstar Media Group), owning or operating a total of 193 stations across the country in over 100 markets (covering 40% of American households), many of which are located in the South and Midwest, and is the largest owner of stations affiliated with Fox, ABC, and The CW. Sinclair also owns four digital multicast networks (Comet, Charge!, Stadium, and TBD), sports-oriented cable networks (Tennis Channel and Bally Sports Regional Networks), and a streaming service (Stirr), and owns or operates four radio stations in the Pacific Northwest. Among other non-broadcast properties, Sinclair also owns the professional wrestling promotion Ring of Honor and its streaming service Honor Club.

A 2019 study in the American Political Science Review found that "stations bought by Sinclair reduce coverage of local politics, increase national coverage and move the ideological tone of coverage in a conservative direction relative to other stations operating in the same market."[3][4] The company has been criticized by journalists and media analysts for requiring its stations to broadcast packaged video segments and its news anchors to read prepared scripts that contain editorial content, including warnings about supposed "fake news" in mainstream media.[5][6][7][8][9]

Are you gonna cry?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:29 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:27 pm Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. (SBG) is a publicly traded American telecommunications conglomerate which is controlled by the family of company founder Julian Sinclair Smith. Headquartered in the Baltimore suburb of Cockeysville, Maryland,[2] the company is the second-largest television station operator in the United States by number of stations (after Nexstar Media Group), owning or operating a total of 193 stations across the country in over 100 markets (covering 40% of American households), many of which are located in the South and Midwest, and is the largest owner of stations affiliated with Fox, ABC, and The CW. Sinclair also owns four digital multicast networks (Comet, Charge!, Stadium, and TBD), sports-oriented cable networks (Tennis Channel and Bally Sports Regional Networks), and a streaming service (Stirr), and owns or operates four radio stations in the Pacific Northwest. Among other non-broadcast properties, Sinclair also owns the professional wrestling promotion Ring of Honor and its streaming service Honor Club.

Are you gonna cry?

There is literally one right leaning news station. One. :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:31 pm

Are you gonna cry?

there is only one. i can't even watch the Sunday morning round table shows on the main networks anymore because of fucktards like Chuck Todd. My god, that isn't a news man. He leans farther left than Bernie. Norah O'Donnel is unwatchable because of how much she favors the left. Its every mainstream news source there is now.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:40 pm

Are you gonna cry?

there is only one. i can't even watch the Sunday morning round table shows on the main networks anymore because of fucktards like Chuck Todd. My god, that isn't a news man. He leans farther left than Bernie. Norah O'Donnel is unwatchable because of how much she favors the left. Its every mainstream news source there is now.
He is saying because there are 139 fox stations that there is more than one. While you are talking about fox as a whole. Its semantics again.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

necronomous wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:49 pm

Are you gonna cry?

He is saying because there are 139 fox stations that there is more than one. While you are talking about fox as a whole. Its semantics again.
Sinclair doesn't own just fox affiliates.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Are you gonna cry?

Are you gonna cry?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

spudoc wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:07 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 10:49 pm

Are you gonna cry?

Sinclair doesn't own just fox affiliates.
I didnt say they did, I'm explaining where the disconnect is. Cq is saying because there is more that one fox station around the US, there is not just one station. And what animal is claiming is he is saying just fox as a whole is the only right leaning station.
As for the other two stations in cq's blurb, ABC and the cw are anything but right leaning.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Awww, look at the little pissant hand ringer. Never mind that every network except for one is all on the same page using the same verbs nouns and pronouns as if by a miracle or coinky dink.

Freaked out you can’t control local media too? Suck it up buttercup.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:19 am Awww, look at the little pissant hand ringer. Never mind that every network except for one is all on the same page using the same verbs nouns and pronouns as if by a miracle or coinky dink.

Freaked out you can’t control local media too? Suck it up buttercup.

Change your pants, you stink.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

My pants don’t stink. I worked 8 straight hours without a bite of food or anything to drink today.

If you pm me your address I’ll send you some boxers. Never had a guy obsess over the smell of me drawers. But if they would be nice whack material for you, I’ll ship you a pair, double ziplocced to preserve the scent.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Only a man with the greatest of humane intentions could create this.

The confusion over what Biden's goal at the border is leading to thousands and thousands of immigrants camped in dangerous, filthy, gang run homeless camps just across the border in Mexico. They have been there for months and more pour in every day. There is no running water or sewer. They live out of make shift tents. They are afraid to go to sleep at night. Gang members comb through the camps every day kidnapping children, raping girls, selling drugs, and looking for rival gang members. They are confused and every day they expect to be let into the United States for asylum.

Talk of kidnapping attempts is rampant, and many migrants avoid leaving their tents for fear of their safety and the safety of their children. The only consistent state security are Tijuana municipal police cars parked at the camp's edge. But migrants say that is not enough to make them feel safe. "I don't sleep at night," said Rosy, a migrant from the Mexican state of Guerrero who is terrified that her three children, aged 5, 3, and 5 months, will be kidnapped.

The camps begain in February after the Biden administration announced it would begin phasing out Trump's Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) program, which had forced thousands of asylum seekers to wait in Mexico for their asylum cases to be heard. People with active MPP cases would be allowed into the United States. That announcement directly influenced the start of the new camp in Tijuana, opposite San Diego and some 2,500 miles (4,000 km) away from Matamoros. Migrants began to camp on Feb. 18, the night before processing began for the MPP migrants, amid confusion about who exactly would be admitted to the country.

Many migrants said they had believed they would soon be able to claim asylum in the United States once they got to the camp, based on rumors and news items that the situation at the border had changed under Biden, who took office in January. Migrants said they feared that if they moved away from the encampment they might lose their place in a line that does not really exist, or that conditions in shelters would be worse than in the camp. Some were afraid to leave their tents for safety.

There were some camps as a result of Trump policies to not allow anyone into the US, but these camps are much much worse. Worse in terms of numbers of people, safety, criminal activity and hygiene. The migrants in the Biden camps are definitely worse off due in part to a lack of in-person volunteers and security concerns. There is less infrastructure, more security concerns, and migrants aren't connected to any functioning asylum process.

"You stay quiet, but you live in fear," said Ana, a 21-year-old from Guatemala who is desperate to enter the United States to rejoin her father. "I was kidnapped and bad things have happened to me, and I live with the fear that it's going to happen again."

In recent days, the migrants have begun marching to the San Ysidro port of entry with protest signs that read things like "BIDEN SOLUTION," "WE WANT TO BE HEARD," and "WE NEED POLITICAL ASYLUM." There is talk in the camp of a hunger strike. “The only thing we want is an answer from the president,” said Claudia Melendez, a Honduran asylum seeker who came to the camp a month ago. “He hasn’t said a thing.”
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:49 pm Only a man with the greatest of humane intentions could create this.

The confusion over what Biden's goal at the border is leading to thousands and thousands of immigrants camped in dangerous, filthy, gang run homeless camps just across the border in Mexico. They have been there for months and more pour in every day. There is no running water or sewer. They live out of make shift tents. They are afraid to go to sleep at night. Gang members comb through the camps every day kidnapping children, raping girls, selling drugs, and looking for rival gang members. They are confused and every day they expect to be let into the United States for asylum.

Talk of kidnapping attempts is rampant, and many migrants avoid leaving their tents for fear of their safety and the safety of their children. The only consistent state security are Tijuana municipal police cars parked at the camp's edge. But migrants say that is not enough to make them feel safe. "I don't sleep at night," said Rosy, a migrant from the Mexican state of Guerrero who is terrified that her three children, aged 5, 3, and 5 months, will be kidnapped.

The camps begain in February after the Biden administration announced it would begin phasing out Trump's Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) program, which had forced thousands of asylum seekers to wait in Mexico for their asylum cases to be heard. People with active MPP cases would be allowed into the United States. That announcement directly influenced the start of the new camp in Tijuana, opposite San Diego and some 2,500 miles (4,000 km) away from Matamoros. Migrants began to camp on Feb. 18, the night before processing began for the MPP migrants, amid confusion about who exactly would be admitted to the country.

Many migrants said they had believed they would soon be able to claim asylum in the United States once they got to the camp, based on rumors and news items that the situation at the border had changed under Biden, who took office in January. Migrants said they feared that if they moved away from the encampment they might lose their place in a line that does not really exist, or that conditions in shelters would be worse than in the camp. Some were afraid to leave their tents for safety.

There were some camps as a result of Trump policies to not allow anyone into the US, but these camps are much much worse. Worse in terms of numbers of people, safety, criminal activity and hygiene. The migrants in the Biden camps are definitely worse off due in part to a lack of in-person volunteers and security concerns. There is less infrastructure, more security concerns, and migrants aren't connected to any functioning asylum process.

"You stay quiet, but you live in fear," said Ana, a 21-year-old from Guatemala who is desperate to enter the United States to rejoin her father. "I was kidnapped and bad things have happened to me, and I live with the fear that it's going to happen again."

In recent days, the migrants have begun marching to the San Ysidro port of entry with protest signs that read things like "BIDEN SOLUTION," "WE WANT TO BE HEARD," and "WE NEED POLITICAL ASYLUM." There is talk in the camp of a hunger strike. “The only thing we want is an answer from the president,” said Claudia Melendez, a Honduran asylum seeker who came to the camp a month ago. “He hasn’t said a thing.”

Sounds like a Mexico problem no?
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:58 pm
Animal wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 6:49 pm Only a man with the greatest of humane intentions could create this.

Sounds like a Mexico problem no?
if that's where they stayed, yes. But they aren't. They are coming across at a rate of about 6,000 every day. But don't pretend like this is some humanitarian effort toward these people. If you thought what Trump was doing is cruel, then there are no words to describe this treatment.