HR 1 - The Democrats Try to seal up all future elections

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Animal
The Great Pretender

HR 1 - The Democrats Try to seal up all future elections

Post by Animal »

So, the house has already passed this bill. I guess its now up to the Senate to deliver some serious thoughts on the consequences of this bill.

What does this law change about current voting around the country?

Well, you can now register to vote at the same time you show up to vote. With no ID. You just walk in and give a name and you are automatically registered and then you vote.

States will now be required to mail a ballot to every single person before every single election.

If you vote by mail you will no longer have to get a witness signature and you don't have to provide any kind of identification.

You get an extra 10 days after the election for the mail in ballot to arrive and be counted.

The law allows people to collect ballots from anyone and turn them in (as long as they aren't being paid per ballot to do it. some people call this ballot harvesting).

It changes the law to let felons vote if they are out of jail. You might have heard it allows murders and rapists to vote. It does as long as they aren't behind bars.

It makes the states provide online access to voter registration so everything can be done remotely and not in person. Complete with an electronic signature.

It makes it so that states can only require the last 4 digits of a person's SSN.

For some reason the bill allows 16 year olds to register, even though they can't actually vote until they are 18.

It makes Washington, DC a new state. With 2 new democratic Senators.

This bill is approved by Nancy Pelosi's House and is now in the hands of the Senate.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: HR 1 - The Democrats Try to seal up all future elections

Post by Biker »

Its blatantly unconstitutional
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Elections have consequences. Nancy and Chuck are gonna tie the GOP to a tree and use them like a woman. :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

About time. Republicans continue to undermine democracy with voter suppression laws.......time for Dems to take off the kids gloves. HR-1 and ending the filibuster. Time to take this country back from the racists and Jesus freaks.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:25 pm Elections have consequences. Nancy and Chuck are gonna tie the GOP to a tree and use them like a woman. :lol:
you are going to have to explain that one to me. they are going to tie the GOP to a tree and use them like a woman? I don't get it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Jeeze, Flumpy is really stupid. Must be a Texas thing.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:27 pm Republicans continue to undermine democracy with voter suppression laws.
How many is it now? 2 dozen?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Biker

Post by Biker »

Nearly every western nation have protocols to protect their voting process but yet the ditch diggers want to do away with every protection we have. Makes you wonder why
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Jeezus. They don't even try to hide it anymore.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton's office spent 22,000 hours looking for voter fraud and uncovered just 16 cases of false addresses on registration forms, according to The Houston Chronicle. Nearly 17 million voters are registered in Texas.

:lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:38 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:27 pm Republicans continue to undermine democracy with voter suppression laws.
How many is it now? 2 dozen?
According to the Brennan Center for Justice at New York University School of Law, lawmakers have introduced at least 253 restrictive bills in 43 states.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

I had to sign up so that I can pay a Valero (gasoline) statement online for my business. The original account with Valero was set up by my partner and he has had online access to it for several years. They would email a bill to him so I could pay it faster than waiting on mail.

Anyway, the mail (or Valero in-house bookkeepers) have gotten so bad now that I can no longer get their bill and mail a check and be sure payment will be made before their ridiculous fines start for late payment. So, the only alternative was to sign up online to make automatic withdrawals.

Long story short, I had to first get my partner to authorize me to have an online account. I then had to register an online account with a password. He then had to go online and approve my new account and set up my privileges to what I had access to. I then got an authorization email and a link so that I could go online and finish my registration after they texted me a one time code to use. This entire process took most of a day.

But, if I was going to vote I could do it all in just a few minutes without providing anything. because, you know, who needs any security?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 3:36 pm Jeeze, Flumpy is really stupid. Must be a Texas thing.
is it a rape joke? they tie the GOP to a tree and then rape them?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Anything that enhances security and authenticity is "restrictive" to the Dems.
India requires voter ID. Fucking shithole India with a billion people requires ID to vote. Let that sink in.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:04 pm Anything that enhances security and authenticity is "restrictive" to the Dems.
India requires voter ID. Fucking shithole India with a billion people requires ID to vote. Let that sink in.
The are easy to obtain and free of charge and the right to vote is in the Indian Constitution
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:09 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:04 pm Anything that enhances security and authenticity is "restrictive" to the Dems.
The are easy to obtain and free of charge and the right to vote is in the Indian Constitution
IDs are difficult to obtain here? GTFO
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:11 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:09 pm
IDs are difficult to obtain here? GTFO
I'm going to get my Real ID tomorrow. I have to to give PA $60 and bring a bunch of documents and just trying to find the proper location and day they were open was a pain in the ass. I was gonna make a thread about asking for help but I'm not a retarded Texan.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

We should bring back literacy tests... That should get rid of alot of Texans from voting
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:21 pm We should bring back literacy tests... That should get rid of alot of Texans from voting
You have to be able to purchase a cell phone and a data plan in under a month to vote. :lol:
Biker

Post by Biker »

Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:21 pm We should bring back literacy tests... That should get rid of alot of Texans from voting
We need to institute a policy where only net taxpayers are permitted to vote in elections.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Unamerican cunt
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:28 pm Unamerican cunt
Nope, just need to purge the rolls of those that vote for a living. Fuck those selfish cunts
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Wait until biden introduces legislation raising corporate taxes..... The crying will be euphoric
I blame Biker.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

So you want to be like India?
How about you show evidence of an actual problem with unfair elections due to fraud and then we can come up with a solution
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:34 pm Wait until biden introduces legislation raising corporate taxes..... The crying will be euphoric
lol, you're not allowed to have a deficit, you are also not permitted to raise money to pay it either.