HR 1 - The Democrats Try to seal up all future elections

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: HR 1 - The Democrats Try to seal up all future elections

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 6:49 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:04 am
spudoc wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:41 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 8:53 pm
spudoc wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:35 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 12:44 pm Looks like they needed to check ID. :lol:
The system that you think is so ripe for fraud caught the attempt before the vote ever was counted.
Yeah, they just caught it right out of the blue! There were no other circumstances on why they might be looking! Amazing!
It was a routine check of the ballot. The missing signature caught their attention.
AnalHamster wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 9:32 pm

They checked the signature. That's the basic check they always do. THey don't first check the name for any link to a missing persons case and only then check the signature.
So if he wouldve signed it he would have been good?
Didnt really think that one through, eh? :lol:
Do you know what signature verification is?
Yes. I could mimick my wifes signature without even trying. Good enough I'm sure to pass that super stringent, up close CSI level scrutiny they use. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:20 pm
spudoc wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 4:47 am
spudoc wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 1:35 pm

The system that you think is so ripe for fraud caught the attempt before the vote ever was counted.
Yeah, they just caught it right out of the blue! There were no other circumstances on why they might be looking! Amazing!
It was a routine check of the ballot. The missing signature caught their attention.

They checked the signature. That's the basic check they always do. THey don't first check the name for any link to a missing persons case and only then check the signature.
Not really sure what your point is here. They received an unsigned ballot with only a witness signature on it. The law says the voter has to make some kind of mark on it. Procedure requires the clerk to send a letter stating there is a problem with the ballot. If the voter doesn’t reply within eight days a complaint is filed with the sheriff and the ballot is sequestered. All of this happened. Because it was a federal election the FBI became involved.
The empty signature line was the thing that alerted them to the issue.
The point is if he would have signed, illegally, no one probably notices.
Nice baseless speculation there. And quite incorrect to boot. Every ballot has to have the signature verified. The county has the voter’s signature on file. It has to match. If it doesn’t then the aforementioned process begins.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

spudoc wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:27 pm

Not really sure what your point is here. They received an unsigned ballot with only a witness signature on it. The law says the voter has to make some kind of mark on it. Procedure requires the clerk to send a letter stating there is a problem with the ballot. If the voter doesn’t reply within eight days a complaint is filed with the sheriff and the ballot is sequestered. All of this happened. Because it was a federal election the FBI became involved.
Nice baseless speculation there. And quite incorrect to boot. Every ballot has to have the signature verified. The county has the voter’s signature on file. It has to match. If it doesn’t then the aforementioned process begins.
Again, I could copy my wifes signature without even trying. How hard do you think these people examine millions of ballots? Do you honestly think they are spending more than a few seconds on each one? Be realistic here.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

One poll worker has to examine millions of ballots :lol:
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:34 pm

Again, I could copy my wifes signature without even trying. How hard do you think these people examine millions of ballots? Do you honestly think they are spending more than a few seconds on each one? Be realistic here.
So you’ve created a scenario in your head where there is massive voter fraud and no amount of evidence to the contrary is going to change it.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

spudoc wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 12:46 pm

So you’ve created a scenario in your head where there is massive voter fraud and no amount of evidence to the contrary is going to change it.
No. I logically know that there is a possibility that signatures can be forged. Not sure why you deny this.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:47 pm

No. I logically know that there is a possibility that signatures can be forged. Not sure why you deny this.
There is a possibility you put on a wig and and a dress and go and in person vote as your wife, but I bet you won't.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Because thats exactly the same thing.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:51 pm Because thats exactly the same thing.
Get a mail in ballot for your wife and you sign it and send it in and report back.
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

There's a possibility that someone could make fake photo IDs and fraudulently vote in person. And if you have ever gone to a bar with a fake ID the bouncers aren't exactly exerting themselves when checking the photo.
The fact is that voter fraud on the level you're talking about isn't worth the risk.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

That right wing rag the LA Times:

‘Ripe for error’: Ballot signature verification is flawed — and a big factor in the election
"When performed by professionals in criminal cases or legal proceedings, signature verification can take hours. But election employees in many states must do the job in as little as five seconds."
https://www.latimes.com/california/stor ... rification
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

spudoc wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 1:59 pm

There's a possibility that someone could make fake photo IDs and fraudulently vote in person. And if you have ever gone to a bar with a fake ID the bouncers aren't exactly exerting themselves when checking the photo.
The fact is that voter fraud on the level you're talking about isn't worth the risk.
What is this "risk" you folks keep harping on? :lol:
Why were all of those other countries willing to take this super scary "risk"?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Despite GOP rhetoric, there have been fewer than two dozen charged cases of voter fraud since the election

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -election/
spudoc

Post by spudoc »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:02 pm

In Colorado the fine for voting illegally, altering a ballot, fraudulent registration, etc... is up to $5000. Are you willing to forge your wife's signature on a ballot for that? Is one fake vote worth that?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

spudoc wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:10 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 2:02 pm
In Colorado the fine for voting illegally, altering a ballot, fraudulent registration, etc... is up to $5000. Are you willing to forge your wife's signature on a ballot for that? Is one fake vote worth that?
Meh. I could certainly see folks like this being willing to do whatever it takes.

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

We saw Trumpers voting for their dead moms
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:45 pm We saw one Trumper voting for his dead mom
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:51 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:45 pm We saw one Trumper voting for his dead mom
We saw trump supporters voting twice, Hell trump told em to

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-supporte ... eo-1546876
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Fuck those people. To me, it doesnt matter who they were voting for. You give people an inch they will take a mile. Its just human nature.
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:54 pm

But isn’t our election apparatus so tight that the vote was never counted?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:57 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon May 17, 2021 11:54 pm

But isn’t our election apparatus so tight that the vote was never counted?
Keep sucking Trump cock traitor
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

‘I just thought, give him another vote:’ Man accused of killing his wife and casting her mail-in ballot for Trump — 'I didn't know you couldn't do that for your spouse.'

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/man-ch ... for-trump/
Biker

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 1:02 am ‘I just thought, give him another vote:’ Man accused of killing his wife and casting her mail-in ballot for Trump — 'I didn't know you couldn't do that for your spouse.'

https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/man-ch ... for-trump/
Was it counted?