Derek Chauvin Trial

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

What does UJR think the outcome will be? Innocent, Guilty, Hung Jury/Mistrial

Poll ended at Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Innocent
15%
Guilty
35%
Mistrial/Hung Jury
No votes
Shit's gonna be set on fire
45%
Erick Gifford is Leet
5%

Total votes: 20

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Derek Chauvin Trial

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:49 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:18 pm She did she him have a picnic on his neck
Too much carbon monoxide and cyanide from those coffin nails. I may be older, but I no longer waste physical harm on anything other than intoxicants.
Yeah, put a knee on his neck and killed him
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:18 pm She did she him have a picnic on his neck
omg.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

DOJ mulling charges against Derek Chauvin for 2017 arrest involving 14-year-old boy: report

https://www.foxnews.com/us/doj-derek-ch ... report.amp

ABC News reported that the footage allegedly depicted Chauvin striking the 14-year-old’s head after he wouldn’t comply with officers. Chauvin allegedly struck the teen with a flashlight twice and held the boy’s throat, according to the report. He then "applied a neck restraint, causing the child to lose consciousness and go to the ground," Frank wrote in court papers.

Certainly seems like a fucking pattern with him.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

The videos, from Sept. 4, 2017, allegedly showed Chauvin striking a Black teenager in the head so hard that the boy needed stitches, then allegedly holding the boy down with his knee for nearly 17 minutes, and allegedly ignoring complaints from the boy that he couldn't breathe.

No picnic, three course meal
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

well we all know that getting one side of a story from Queef gives you a full perspective of the events.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Don't believe that left wing loony commie Fox news
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:42 am Don't believe that left wing loony commie Fox news
I only get my news from Don Lemon.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:55 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:42 am Don't believe that left wing loony commie Fox news
Whose that? OANN?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:55 am
Whose that? OANN?
I have no idea what Oann is.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Whose that? OANN?
i'm watching a news special on the new American Hero George Floyd.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:01 am
Whose that? OANN?
I have no idea what Oann is.
I have no idea what Dan lennon is.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:17 pm ^ Everyone in the world that saw that picture of Chauvin thought he had his hands in his pockets and the perception was that he was the most smug, arrogant fuck that ever walked.

Once you realize his hands are not in his pocket, but he has on gloves the same color as his slacks and his hand is on his leg, then the picture takes on an entirely different look.

I am surprised that a juror sat through that entire trial with the perspective of seeing that image wrong.

The dude is wearing tactical pants that have pockets on the sides... At the very least he had his thumb hooked into the pocket..... Nobody just sits with their elbow at that angle without it being supported. So yea... He was still pretty casually kneeling on someones neck without a care in the world
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:34 am
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:17 pm ^ Everyone in the world that saw that picture of Chauvin thought he had his hands in his pockets and the perception was that he was the most smug, arrogant fuck that ever walked.

Once you realize his hands are not in his pocket, but he has on gloves the same color as his slacks and his hand is on his leg, then the picture takes on an entirely different look.

I am surprised that a juror sat through that entire trial with the perspective of seeing that image wrong.

The dude is wearing tactical pants that have pockets on the sides... At the very least he had his thumb hooked into the pocket..... Nobody just sits with their elbow at that angle without it being supported. So yea... He was still pretty casually kneeling on someones neck without a care in the world
Our rating: False
The claim that former Officer Derek Chauvin had his hand in his pocket while kneeling on George Floyd is FALSE, based on our research. A review of the full video of the incident, along with a lightened version of the photo used in the claim, shows Chauvin was wearing a black glove on his left hand that blended in with his dark pants. The hand was actually resting on his leg and hip at various points.

the point is that here is a juror that listened too all of that testimony and the ONE thing that most stuck in her mind is a misrepresentation of a picture that she had in her mind. And, actually, I thought Pork pointed it out during the trial while he was watching the live testimony, so I figured that they made a point during the trial to clear that up. I guess not.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

And cop killed a handcuffed man
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Wow, I totally get what animal is saying. If only i'd realised the white cop who murdered the black man hadn't really done anything wrong it would really have put a different complexion on things.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:44 am Wow, I totally get what animal is saying. If only i'd realised the white cop who murdered the black man hadn't really done anything wrong it would really have put a different complexion on things.
i never expected you to understand the point.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

If the glove was not in the pocket you must acquit
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

He knelt on the neck of that handcuffed black man until the man died. You sick racist fuck. He has been convicted of this crime, and this is fact, you sick racist fuck. You are still arguing he didn't do the crime he has now actually been convicted of beyond a reasonable doubt simply, solely and beyond a reasonable doubt because you are yourself a racist fuck who cares nothing for justice.

You do you buddy. You want to support a racist murderer, knock yourself out. Free country. But that's also why I can call you out on it, you sick fuck.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:53 am He knelt on the neck of that handcuffed black man until the man died. You sick racist fuck. He has been convicted of this crime, and this is fact, you sick racist fuck. You are still arguing he didn't do the crime he has now actually been convicted of beyond a reasonable doubt simply, solely and beyond a reasonable doubt because you are yourself a racist fuck who cares nothing for justice.

You do you buddy. You want to support a racist murderer, knock yourself out. Free country. But that's also why I can call you out on it, you sick fuck.
I only pointed out that i thought it was odd that a juror pointed out her biggest takeaway from the case and it was wrong. his hands weren't in his pocket. That's all i was pointing out, Karen.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

What an odd thing to be fixated on when there is violent police officer assaulting the citizenry
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:09 am What an odd thing to be fixated on when there is violent police officer assaulting the citizenry
he's already been found guilty and the trial is over. there's not much left to fixate on now but stories like the one I was reading about an interview with a juror. And I found that part of the story odd.

I am watching a documentary right now about George Floyd and they just had a guy screaming at the camera in an interview about how "That COP HAS HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKETS!!! HE DON"T CARE. WHO HAS THEIR HANDS IN THEIR POCKETS AT A TIME LIKE THAT????? THE MAN HAS NO SOUL!!!!!"
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

whatever that means.....
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:21 am whatever that means.....
It means he's a sheep and has no critical thinking skills.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »