Derek Chauvin Trial

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

What does UJR think the outcome will be? Innocent, Guilty, Hung Jury/Mistrial

Poll ended at Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:09 pm

Innocent
15%
Guilty
35%
Mistrial/Hung Jury
No votes
Shit's gonna be set on fire
45%
Erick Gifford is Leet
5%

Total votes: 20

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Re: Derek Chauvin Trial

Post by CHEEZY17 »

dot wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:10 pm It is downright amazing the jumping through hoops and leaps being taken to excuse murder by police. This is one of the reasons why police misconduct is rarely punished.
No one is excusing murder you fucking drama queen. Do you not see the overall problem with lying to get on a jury to help secure the outcome? That is the issue. Care to address that?

A quote from the juror:

“I mean, it’s important. If we want to see some change and we want to see some things going different, we got to get out there and get into these avenues and get into these rooms to try to spark some change, Jury duty is one of the things. Jury duty, voting, all those little things, the things we got to do.”
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:18 pm No one is excusing murder you fucking drama queen.
pork wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:07 pm one of the jurors lied about not knowing the case. there is a picture of him wearing a blm shirt at a blm rally last year. guess whos going to get their conviction thrown out?
pork wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm so...would that be considered an impartial jury? sounds like the blm planted one of their own...watch this shit storm unwind
Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:40 pm And the spot that lying POS took was the one that could have been for a jurist unafraid of a manslaughter conviction.
pork wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:54 pm all political bs aside...do any of you think that its ok the guy lied on his juror form and took part in a march that had to do with the movement that was the epicenter of the case? guilty or not...this is a huge issue. knowing what we now know...was it a fair unbiased trial?
i believe the conviction will get tossed out and there will be a new trial. i also believe the juror will be in a shit load of trouble that will further divide our country
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:18 pm Do you not see the overall problem with lying to get on a jury to help secure the outcome? That is the issue. Care to address that?
And sure, I'll address it. If the juror did something fraudulent, he should be charged for it, and if he didn't, even if he skirted the line, then he should get a pass. Just like everyone else not his color does. What I am pointing out though is the jumping to overturning the conviction by a certain faction here. You got here an unjustified murder by a cop, which is already hard enough to prosecute in this country. Even the majority of you GOPs here accept Chauvin was guilty, and that's before and independent of this juror's supposed violations. Exactly what should warrant a vacated verdict and retrial? Is this one juror supposedly driving the entire prosecution, failed defense, judges rulings, and finally the verdicts of guilty? Come on, I know y'all love yourselves some conspiracy theory, but this is a bit much even for y'all.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i guess a judge will decide how bad it was.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

1)You dumb fuckers think George Floyd is the first black person to have their neck kneeled on by white police officers? :lol: :lol: :lol:
2)Yes. MLK did reference police brutality in his "Dream" speech.
3)You realize you are suggesting that someone who attends a Trump rally can not serve on a Jury for another Trump supporters murder trial. Right? Is that a road you really want to start going down?
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:04 am 1)You dumb fuckers think George Floyd is the first black person to have their neck kneeled on by white police officers? :lol: :lol: :lol:
3)You realize you are suggesting that someone who attends a Trump rally can not serve on a Jury for another Trump supporters murder trial. Right? Is that a road you really want to start going down?
Is neck kneeling limited only to colored detainees?
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Biker wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:12 am
Burn1dwn wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:04 am 1)You dumb fuckers think George Floyd is the first black person to have their neck kneeled on by white police officers? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Absolutely not. Cops love using their knees. I have had a knee in my back while handcuffed.

I was riding shotgun and my cousin was driving us home from our junior college, someone that got hit with a bat and robbed nearby and then gave the 911 operator a "positive" ID of my cousins car. The cops thought they caught us red-handed and the passenger was the one that used the bat. They approached the car with their guns drawn and completely manhandled me. The cuffs were so tight I had welts for a week. The cop that cuffed me started to pick me up off the asphalt at one point and then dropped his knee into my back and pushed me back on the ground. I asked them some questions and they told me to shut up. That is how lots of cops treat "guilty" people.

It doesn't take much mental fortitude to figure out that blacks have been complaining about police brutality for a 100 years because cops have been fucking them up for 100 years.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

1) no nor whites, nor Asians, nor Mexicans. This statement is irrelevant.
2)He referenced neck kneeling?
3) I think they are referring to prior knowledge of the case more than his fee fees about blm.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:26 am
A Birmingham democrat cop.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:26 am
Biker wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:12 am
Absolutely not. Cops love using their knees. I have had a knee in my back while handcuffed.

I was riding shotgun and my cousin was driving us home from our junior college, someone that got hit with a bat and robbed nearby and then gave the 911 operator a "positive" ID of my cousins car. The cops thought they caught us red-handed and the passenger was the one that used the bat. They approached the car with their guns drawn and completely manhandled me. The cuffs were so tight I had welts for a week. The cop that cuffed me started to pick me up off the asphalt at one point and then dropped his knee into my back and pushed me back on the ground. I asked them some questions and they told me to shut up. That is how lots of cops treat "guilty" people.

It doesn't take much mental fortitude to figure out that blacks have been complaining about police brutality for a 100 years because cops have been fucking them up for 100 years.
I agree, so let’s stop pretending it’s limited to blacks
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

The sad truth is that blacks need to fear other blacks.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

dot wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 11:57 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:18 pm No one is excusing murder you fucking drama queen.
pork wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:07 pm one of the jurors lied about not knowing the case. there is a picture of him wearing a blm shirt at a blm rally last year. guess whos going to get their conviction thrown out?
pork wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:27 pm so...would that be considered an impartial jury? sounds like the blm planted one of their own...watch this shit storm unwind
Charliesheen wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 3:40 pm And the spot that lying POS took was the one that could have been for a jurist unafraid of a manslaughter conviction.
pork wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 5:54 pm all political bs aside...do any of you think that its ok the guy lied on his juror form and took part in a march that had to do with the movement that was the epicenter of the case? guilty or not...this is a huge issue. knowing what we now know...was it a fair unbiased trial?
i believe the conviction will get tossed out and there will be a new trial. i also believe the juror will be in a shit load of trouble that will further divide our country
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 8:18 pm Do you not see the overall problem with lying to get on a jury to help secure the outcome? That is the issue. Care to address that?
And sure, I'll address it. If the juror did something fraudulent, he should be charged for it, and if he didn't, even if he skirted the line, then he should get a pass. Just like everyone else not his color does. What I am pointing out though is the jumping to overturning the conviction by a certain faction here. You got here an unjustified murder by a cop, which is already hard enough to prosecute in this country. Even the majority of you GOPs here accept Chauvin was guilty, and that's before and independent of this juror's supposed violations. Exactly what should warrant a vacated verdict and retrial? Is this one juror supposedly driving the entire prosecution, failed defense, judges rulings, and finally the verdicts of guilty? Come on, I know y'all love yourselves some conspiracy theory, but this is a bit much even for y'all.
you selected a couple of random quotes and not the entire amount of what i said...what i actually said was (condensed version)...i think this cop should burn in hell and this idiot just gave them a really good reason to have the case overturned. that said IMHO that juror could have easily went into the case with a conviction top of mind and that may have changed the outcome..
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Derek should just stop resisting.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

pork wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:30 pm you selected a couple of random quotes and not the entire amount of what i said...what i actually said was (condensed version)...i think this cop should burn in hell and this idiot just gave them a really good reason to have the case overturned. that said IMHO that juror could have easily went into the case with a conviction top of mind and that may have changed the outcome..
I didn’t miss anything, I even noted the majority of you think he’s guilty and that made your particular quote mining all the more relevant. Because what you’re missing is what I said, jumping to overturning conviction over this is part of why holding police accountable in this country is so rare. So follow what I’m saying, even you think he’s guilty, and that is the case regardless of what the juror did if anything. Why should this negate the trial and verdict? A lone juror made the entire court process from the prosecution making its case to the defense bungling theirs to the judge’s rulings over it to the jury deliberation, he influenced all of that rendering it void? To borrow from Biden, come on man. If he did wrong, charge him and go after him to send a message but letting the actual murderer off the hook is ridiculous.
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

dot wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:28 pm
pork wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 2:30 pm you selected a couple of random quotes and not the entire amount of what i said...what i actually said was (condensed version)...i think this cop should burn in hell and this idiot just gave them a really good reason to have the case overturned. that said IMHO that juror could have easily went into the case with a conviction top of mind and that may have changed the outcome..
I didn’t miss anything, I even noted the majority of you think he’s guilty and that made your particular quote mining all the more relevant. Because what you’re missing is what I said, jumping to overturning conviction over this is part of why holding police accountable in this country is so rare. So follow what I’m saying, even you think he’s guilty, and that is the case regardless of what the juror did if anything. Why should this negate the trial and verdict? A lone juror made the entire court process from the prosecution making its case to the defense bungling theirs to the judge’s rulings over it to the jury deliberation, he influenced all of that rendering it void? To borrow from Biden, come on man. If he did wrong, charge him and go after him to send a message but letting the actual murderer off the hook is ridiculous.
heres why...if one juror didn't 100% agree with the convictions the outcome changes. if this person occupied the chair of someone that felt differently the out come is different. he lower the jury pool by one seat. it could have been a non unanimous decision had this moron not been there.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

you seem to indicate that what we "think" based on news articles and rumors is grounds for a conviction. That's not how it works.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Animal wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:34 pm
you seem to indicate that what we "think" based on news articles and rumors is grounds for a conviction. That's not how it works.
Well that and the whole video of the guy doing it and the unamimous jury verdict after a full trial thing.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

AnalHamster wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:35 pm
Well that and the whole video of the guy doing it and the unamimous jury verdict after a full trial thing.
a unanimous jury with at least one juror that was an admitted supporter of George Floyd and a demonstrator against police.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Animal wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:36 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:35 pm
a unanimous jury with at least one juror that was an admitted supporter of George Floyd and a demonstrator against police.
You are confusing what you want to believe with actual facts. The world must be a very confusing place for you.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

pork wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:32 pm heres why...if one juror didn't 100% agree with the convictions the outcome changes. if this person occupied the chair of someone that felt differently the out come is different. he lower the jury pool by one seat. it could have been a non unanimous decision had this moron not been there.
Except you have the overwhelming majority even amongst y’all thinking he’s guilty. So the only way to hang the jury is to have slotted in a biased juror leaning the other direction. The case was made, adjudicated, verdict delivered. Did this one guy drive all of that? Punish him if he did wrong but the murderer’s guilt was also proven and should remain.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Hey racebaiters. Need this ‘splained to you?
pork
Grouchy old fart.

Post by pork »

dot wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:43 pm
pork wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:32 pm heres why...if one juror didn't 100% agree with the convictions the outcome changes. if this person occupied the chair of someone that felt differently the out come is different. he lower the jury pool by one seat. it could have been a non unanimous decision had this moron not been there.
Except you have the overwhelming majority even amongst y’all thinking he’s guilty. So the only way to hang the jury is to have slotted in a biased juror leaning the other direction. The case was made, adjudicated, verdict delivered. Did this one guy drive all of that? Punish him if he did wrong but the murderer’s guilt was also proven and should remain.
overwhelming majority doesn't matter...if there is a member that disagrees with he rest it changes the outcome and that juror seat could have been different. not all cops are criminals but this one was. he should pay for his crime. this idiot could fuck that up
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

I am fully expecting every person that ever saw a Trump rally to be ineligible to sit as jurors on cases involving hispanics, Muslims. Democrats, fans of Reagan, suspects that wear a toupee, and anyone that voted for Joe Biden.

You guys are talking about a black man at an MLK rally. Not a black panther party. I understand the issue being raised but you drama queens are too much.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:10 pm I am fully expecting every person that ever saw a Trump rally to be ineligible to sit as jurors on cases involving hispanics, Muslims. Democrats, fans of Reagan, suspects that wear a toupee, and anyone that voted for Joe Biden.

You guys are talking about a black man at an MLK rally. Not a black panther party. I understand the issue being raised but you drama queens are too much.
try to distinguish between people that just go to rallies and people that pose in T shirts with a specific caption printed on the T-shirt that pertains to the exact trial they are a juror on. Surely you can make that distinction.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Yeah this like any other legal case will totally be decided based on what tshirt someone wore. That's just how law works.