Matt Gaetz under investigation for alleged sexual relations with 17-year-old

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Matt Gaetz under investigation for alleged sexual relations with 17-year-old

Post by CaptQuint »

Burn1dwn wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 2:19 pm Let's try it.

I think it is awesome and that President Trump is a true patriot for signing the executive order to ride electric bikes at National Parks.
FUCK OFF NAZI PUNK
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Matt Gaetz under investigation for alleged sexual relations with 17-year-old

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:22 pm

I think it is awesome and that President Trump is a true patriot for signing the executive order to ride electric bikes at National Parks.
FUCK OFF NAZI PUNK
Now mean it. Like all of you did with me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:48 am Image
Gaetz wrote in his book that he would take the President's calls in the car, at his office, on the toilet and even in the middle of sexy time. That should have earned him something right?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:12 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:48 am Image
Gaetz wrote in his book that he would take the President's calls in the car, at his office, on the toilet and even in the middle of sexy time. That should have earned him something right?
Only if he offered to share his diddling with C_hump
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 8:22 pm

FUCK OFF NAZI PUNK
Holy shit. Necro is right. :lol
Jello Biafra wrote:Nazi punks
Nazi punks
Nazi punks, fuck off!
Nazi punks
Nazi punks
Nazi punks, fuck off!
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

ol' queef is sure spreading a lot of made up bs meme's lately. obviously its impossible to fact check a meme about whether a guy might have asked for something he didn't get, but hey. the point of these meme's is not to be factual, its to make people mad at each other. That's the democrat way.

I guess he's busy making up bullshit about Gaetz so he can steer people away from the thousands of kids fixing to come across the border. And the reports about the percentage of the kids that are being killed on the way. Reports that haven't made the news yet because its full up with stories about what Matt Gaetz might have done.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

No matter how much you whine, this will still remain an investigation started under Republican control. Your attempts to steer this into some kind of partisan affair will not work. Your cries also ring hollow because you didn't care about the lives of people from across the border during the last four years, which indicates you don’t now either. You’re simply a Republican douchebag with limited information looking to score gotcha points. Now go down to the market and get your rebuttal fed to you by the next blowhard who does all your thinking for you.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:36 pm No matter how much you whine, this will still remain an investigation started under Republican control. Your attempts to steer this into some kind of partisan affair will not work. Your cries also ring hollow because you didn't care about the lives of people from across the border during the last four years, which indicates you don’t now either. You’re simply a Republican douchebag with limited information looking to score gotcha points. Now go down to the market and get your rebuttal fed to you by the next blowhard who does all your thinking for you.
that is absolutely the dumbest fucking response that I have ever heard. I could write a book about the people coming across the border during the last four years and follow that up with books about them crossing the border during the past 30 years. If you were on a fucking game show and got a question about the border, you would suck a dick to have me on your list of phone a friends.

but after watching biden with his smug fucking soapbox speech to trump during the debates about ripping children from arms and putting them in cages, its pretty god damn funny to watch him spiral out of control down this rabbit hole proving he had no fucking idea what pandoras box he was opening.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

That's a lot of words to hide the fact that you didn't care about their lives before Biden beat your boy and now they're political footballs for you. It's also telling that you're still trying to change the focus from Gaetz's criminal investigations. But I get it, anything to keep from talking about the facts. Like how he floated getting preemptive pardons for his crimes. I'd hate to have to defend that too.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:31 pm That's a lot of words to hide the fact that you didn't care about their lives before Biden beat your boy and now they're political footballs for you. It's also telling that you're still trying to change the focus from Gaetz's criminal investigations. But I get it, anything to keep from talking about the facts. Like how he floated getting preemptive pardons for his crimes. I'd hate to have to defend that too.
every pay check i write is to a mexican. every week. for the past 30 years. I would say that's caring about as much for their lives as you can care for them. I have sent money to Mexico for funeral. I loan money every week for ZERO interest to anyone that has a need. During the ice storm I gave everyone 30 hours pay at no charge because everything was closed. I have personally created email addresses and signed up 9 guys for covid shots. 2 have already got shots and 3 more are going in Monday. Don't fucking preach to me about who cares or doesn't care about hispanic people you dumb cunt.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

It's fucking obvious the Dems are trying to use that douchebag to deflect from the border crisis.
Record number of Kids in cages and a porous border < 1 lowly R congressman
Pathetic the whole lot of you.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:38 pm every pay check i write is to a mexican. every week. for the past 30 years. I would say that's caring about as much for their lives as you can care for them. I have sent money to Mexico for funeral. I loan money every week for ZERO interest to anyone that has a need. During the ice storm I gave everyone 30 hours pay at no charge because everything was closed. I have personally created email addresses and signed up 9 guys for covid shots. 2 have already got shots and 3 more are going in Monday. Don't fucking preach to me about who cares or doesn't care about hispanic people you dumb cunt.
Still a lot of words to hide a fact that you're plainly ignoring. You didn't care during Trump as you remained silent during all of his administration's cruelty towards the same lives you're now feigning outrage. You're only now piping up because it's not a Republican in charge, not sure why you think anyone's dumb enough to fall for your shtick. Another fact, this thread is still about Gaetz's crimes, and you're blatantly transparent on trying to change the subject from the indefensible. There is still a thread about the border on the first page. Go bleat your crocodile tears there if you can't discuss the actual subject.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:16 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:38 pm every pay check i write is to a mexican. every week. for the past 30 years. I would say that's caring about as much for their lives as you can care for them. I have sent money to Mexico for funeral. I loan money every week for ZERO interest to anyone that has a need. During the ice storm I gave everyone 30 hours pay at no charge because everything was closed. I have personally created email addresses and signed up 9 guys for covid shots. 2 have already got shots and 3 more are going in Monday. Don't fucking preach to me about who cares or doesn't care about hispanic people you dumb cunt.
Still a lot of words to hide a fact that you're plainly ignoring. You didn't care during Trump as you remained silent during all of his administration's cruelty towards the same lives you're now feigning outrage. You're only now piping up because it's not a Republican in charge, not sure why you think anyone's dumb enough to fall for your shtick. Another fact, this thread is still about Gaetz's crimes, and you're blatantly transparent on trying to change the subject from the indefensible. There is still a thread about the border on the first page. Go bleat your crocodile tears there if you can't discuss the actual subject.
Trump stopped the problem. he got them to quit coming. My biggest beef, and I was very outspoken was that they allowed "no one" to come in from mexico. Even to work. i hated the border policy in the last presidency, but not because of your stupid "ripping children from people's arms". that wasn't happening any more than its happening now. the problem i had was that we weren't letting much needed labor into the country with work visas to do work that they wanted to do and we needed people to do it.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:51 pm Trump stopped the problem. he got them to quit coming. My biggest beef, and I was very outspoken was that they allowed "no one" to come in from mexico. Even to work. i hated the border policy in the last presidency, but not because of your stupid "ripping children from people's arms". that wasn't happening any more than its happening now. the problem i had was that we weren't letting much needed labor into the country with work visas to do work that they wanted to do and we needed people to do it.
And there’s the core concern for Flumpy. His work force. Nothing to do with their well-being like he’s been pretending, it’s all about his need for cheap labor. Anyone here see that coming? Just everyone. So let’s recap: in one post you managed to unravel all your previously feigned concern for people across the border, exposing your actual selfish needs instead. You managed to disprove your own propaganda that this is a Biden problem by admitting that the volume of what is happening now isn’t more than it was before. That fact is even at odds with your first statement of Trump fixing the problem. News flash, he didn’t, because it’s still happening and kept happening the entire term. This is why you need to be actually educated on the subjects of which you bleat rather than go off your propaganda talking points. You just recite them and when put against each other, they defeat themselves.

Feel free to chime in on Gaetz being a predator when you’re done looking like a fool.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:19 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 5:51 pm Trump stopped the problem. he got them to quit coming. My biggest beef, and I was very outspoken was that they allowed "no one" to come in from mexico. Even to work. i hated the border policy in the last presidency, but not because of your stupid "ripping children from people's arms". that wasn't happening any more than its happening now. the problem i had was that we weren't letting much needed labor into the country with work visas to do work that they wanted to do and we needed people to do it.
And there’s the core concern for Flumpy. His work force. Nothing to do with their well-being like he’s been pretending, it’s all about his need for cheap labor. Anyone here see that coming? Just everyone. So let’s recap: in one post you managed to unravel all your previously feigned concern for people across the border, exposing your actual selfish needs instead. You managed to disprove your own propaganda that this is a Biden problem by admitting that the volume of what is happening now isn’t more than it was before. That fact is even at odds with your first statement of Trump fixing the problem. News flash, he didn’t, because it’s still happening and kept happening the entire term. This is why you need to be actually educated on the subjects of which you bleat rather than go off your propaganda talking points. You just recite them and when put against each other, they defeat themselves.

Feel free to chime in on Gaetz being a predator when you’re done looking like a fool.
^ this is what a total moron looks like when they have nothing at all to contribute.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:33 pm ^ this is what a total moron looks like when they have nothing at all to contribute.
Says the guy who literally refuses to talk about the thread topic. So, riveting rebuttal, midget.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:39 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:33 pm ^ this is what a total moron looks like when they have nothing at all to contribute.
Says the guy who literally refuses to talk about the thread topic. So, riveting rebuttal, midget.
what is your opinion on these thousands and thousands of migrant children coming across the border? What are your thoughts on the numbers of them that are raped and robbed along the way? Do you have any thoughts on what we are going to do with all of them now that they are here? Or how about any thoughts on how we are going to convince more not to come after they have seen that the ones that make it here are let in and promised so many things? I am really curious what people like you, who think you are a fucking expert on this situation, think about these things?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Here, let me help you by directing you to where you should be feigning your outrage. Go here. When you're done, feel free to chime in on Gaetz's crimes. Think of him as all the Hunter Biden attention you wanted except it's legitimate.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:01 pm Here, let me help you by directing you to where you should be feigning your outrage. Go here. When you're done, feel free to chime in on Gaetz's crimes. Think of him as all the Hunter Biden attention you wanted except it's legitimate.
I would go there, but you have no interest in those kids or their outcome. so i have to come here into a thread about a nobody that absolutely no one cares about so you will at least have to read about what you ignore.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:07 pm I would go there, but you have no interest in those kids or their outcome.
The previous four years and to this day tell a different story and why no one should waste any time on your drivel, midget. If you can't discuss the predator on topic, then you're nothing but a waste of data and time.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:15 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:07 pm I would go there, but you have no interest in those kids or their outcome.
The previous four years and to this day tell a different story and why no one should waste any time on your drivel, midget. If you can't discuss the predator on topic, then you're nothing but a waste of data and time.
:lol: you sure spend a lot of time talking about wasted time. and even more words talking about lots of words.

How about you lay out the case against Matt that you are so desperate to discuss. Tell us all of the charges against him and the evidence they have. I admit, I don't know much about this case.
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:19 pm How about you lay out the case against Matt that you are so desperate to discuss. Tell us all of the charges against him and the evidence they have. I admit, I don't know much about this case.
Yes, that much has been obvious and predictable. You like to stay uninformed about things you inherently know look bad for your side.

TL;DR, Gaetz's Florida buddy has been popped for multiple crimes and amongst them has been sex trafficking which Gaetz is implicated in. Since the public disclosure of that, Gaetz has taken to the airwaves to proclaim his innocence over and over while also inadvertently revealing more and more damning information. Add to that the behind the scenes incidents of his immoral and inappropriate activity on the floor of the House, plus him going to Trump and asking for a preemptive pardon.

There, that's the discussion to be had. Feel free to educate yourself on things on your own time, with legit sources, not Bob down the street.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

dot wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:34 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:19 pm How about you lay out the case against Matt that you are so desperate to discuss. Tell us all of the charges against him and the evidence they have. I admit, I don't know much about this case.
Yes, that much has been obvious and predictable. You like to stay uninformed about things you inherently know look bad for your side.

TL;DR, Gaetz's Florida buddy has been popped for multiple crimes and amongst them has been sex trafficking which Gaetz is implicated in. Since the public disclosure of that, Gaetz has taken to the airwaves to proclaim his innocence over and over while also inadvertently revealing more and more damning information. Add to that the behind the scenes incidents of his immoral and inappropriate activity on the floor of the House, plus him going to Trump and asking for a preemptive pardon.

There, that's the discussion to be had. Feel free to educate yourself on things on your own time, with legit sources, not Bob down the street.
so tell me which parts i have right and which i have wrong since you absolutely suck at explaining things.

Matt had a friend that was arrested for several crimes, one of which was sex trafficking. Matt has also been charged with sex trafficking? Matt has revealed more crimes but you don't mention what they are. And then you add to that some stuff that you don't mention what they are. And then there is a story that he asked Trump for a pardon for all of this.

So, tell me which parts I got wrong and then fill in the blanks about which other crimes he has revealed about himself and which other crimes he has committed on the floor of the house?
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Poor mental midget. Look at the thread title:
Matt Gaetz under investigation for alleged sexual relations with 17-year-old
That alone would answer the majority of what you seem to have a problem understanding. The only real point of clarification necessary is you inferred additional crimes from the word "information." That is not the case, as he's been spilling the beans about details of his crimes, not admitting to more of them. As for the rest, that's why I told you to go inform yourself. Doing so, or not, indicates your dedication level to actually contributing to the discussion.