Matt Gaetz under investigation for alleged sexual relations with 17-year-old

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Matt Gaetz under investigation for alleged sexual relations with 17-year-old

Post by Charliesheen »

Just another symptom of the same disease.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Re: Matt Gaetz under investigation for alleged sexual relations with 17-year-old

Post by Biker »

TBF, it does appear that Gantz is a vile scumbag
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Conservatives are pigs. Worse than libs. It’s a compelling argument.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady
Interests: キラーデモン

Post by QillerDaemon »

necronomous wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 3:26 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 3:14 pm Queef has a Gaetz fetish.
I was thinking the same. He's hell bent on this man going to jail.
When his old buddy Greenberg's federal case is open, maybe we'll learn a little more on how much of an "angel" Gaetz is.
If you can't be a good example, you can still serve as a horrible warning.
“All mushrooms are edible. Some even more than once!”
これを グーグル 翻訳に登録してくれておめでとう、バカ。
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

6 out of 10 of retards last posts are about me. I'm not interested in short dicked retards. Fuck off.
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

disco.moon wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:14 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:10 pm 6 out of 10 of retards last posts are about me. I'm not interested in short dicked retards. Fuck off.
How do you know how short their dicks are?
Anabolic steroids give you a smoll pp
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:16 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:10 pm 6 out of 10 of retards last posts are about me. I'm not interested in short dicked retards. Fuck off.
I thought those gave you tiny nutz.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:25 pm

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

QillerDaemon wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 4:45 pm
necronomous wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 3:26 pm
I was thinking the same. He's hell bent on this man going to jail.
When his old buddy Greenberg's federal case is open, maybe we'll learn a little more on how much of an "angel" Gaetz is.
Oh I hope they put in jail forever if he's guilty, but cq is posting a LOT about him.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Men who use anabolic steroids may be doing serious damage to their testicular function, new research warns.

And the damage may last long after they stop.

Illegal use of the drugs is not uncommon among athletes seeking to increase muscle size and strength and look more muscular, according to study lead author Dr. Jon Rasmussen, a postdoctoral scientist at the University Hospital of Copenhagen in Denmark.

Anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of the primary male sex hormone, testosterone.

Clinicians have long understood that illicit use can lead to adverse effects, including breast growth, hair loss and shrunken testicles.

And, Rasmussen said, that's not all. The drugs also increase a man's risk for impaired heart function; narrowing of arteries; high blood pressure; high cholesterol and triglycerides; erectile dysfunction; infertility; acne; depression; anxiety, and aggression.

Use is also known to lower testosterone production -- a condition called hypogonadism -- which can lead to impotence, diminished sex drive and lower sperm count.

https://consumer.healthday.com/3-9-anab ... 93589.html

:lol:

Miss. BigRedRetard
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:46 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:35 pm Men who use anabolic steroids may be doing serious damage to their testicular function, new research warns.

Illegal use of the drugs is not uncommon among athletes seeking to increase muscle size and strength and look more muscular, according to study lead author Dr. Jon Rasmussen, a postdoctoral scientist at the University Hospital of Copenhagen in Denmark.

Anabolic steroids are synthetic derivatives of the primary male sex hormone, testosterone.

Clinicians have long understood that illicit use can lead to adverse effects, including breast growth, hair loss and shrunken testicles.

And, Rasmussen said, that's not all. The drugs also increase a man's risk for impaired heart function; narrowing of arteries; high blood pressure; high cholesterol and triglycerides; erectile dysfunction; infertility; acne; depression; anxiety, and aggression.

Use is also known to lower testosterone production -- a condition called hypogonadism -- which can lead to impotence, diminished sex drive and lower sperm count.

Miss. BigRedRetard
None of that relates to me incel.
Go get me a beer and do the dishes Mary
QillerDaemon
Crazy Old Cat Lady

Post by QillerDaemon »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:32 pm
QillerDaemon wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:25 pm
Your nuts shrink because they no longer need to produce testosterone. Steroids do give you a giant boner any time you need one.
Alright dude, I'll just trust you on all that. :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:05 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:58 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:35 pm Men who use anabolic steroids may be doing serious damage to their testicular function, new research warns.

Miss. BigRedRetard
Bet you wouldn't say that to my face.
I bet I would. And I would laugh as you spend a decade in Rahway :lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

BigRedRetard wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:13 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:10 pm
BigRedRetard wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:05 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 5:58 pm

Miss. BigRedRetard
Bet you wouldn't say that to my face.
I bet I would. And I would laugh as you spend a decade in Rahway :lol:
They would never find your body...

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

i'm kind of glad. because without Queef's regular updates on Matt Gaentz hosing a 17 year old, i would have never heard of him.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

I'm sure Flumpy's Dentists cousins babysitter may have mentioned it.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:52 pm
Stapes wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:50 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:38 pm Matt Gaetz associate Joel Greenberg will plead guilty to 6 felony counts including sex trafficking, wire fraud, and identity theft

https://www.businessinsider.com/gaetz-a ... nts-2021-5

Ohhhh.....if we could only get DeSantis caught up in this......blessed be the fruit

LOCK EM UP!!!!
This thread did not end well :lol:
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Standing next to DeSantis is good look for Gaetz. He looks less like a five-headed Muppet.