I was told there is no crisis

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Re: I was told there is no crisis

Post by VinceBordenIII »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:30 am Trump could very easily have got the resources to increase beds and immigration judges in the two years with full gop control. Even today he could request the resources necessary to ameliorate the crisis he created, what he wants though is the mess. So he can keep pushing for a wall that might get finished a decade or two after he leaves office. It's all about the reelect, dupes.
How many beds? 10,000? 50,000? How many judges? 100?
Not even a drop in the bucket.
What kinds of facilities? Barracks? What happens when we separate the kids from the adults?
What happens if we don’t?
What kind of police force would be needed to herd such a massive group of people? Should they be armed? What happens when they kill a refugee?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

VinceBordenIII wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:32 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:30 am Trump could very easily have got the resources to increase beds and immigration judges in the two years with full gop control. Even today he could request the resources necessary to ameliorate the crisis he created, what he wants though is the mess. So he can keep pushing for a wall that might get finished a decade or two after he leaves office. It's all about the reelect, dupes.
How many beds? 10,000? 50,000? How many judges? 100?
Not even a drop in the bucket.
What kinds of facilities? Barracks? What happens when we separate the kids from the adults?
What happens if we don’t?
What kind of police force would be needed to herd such a massive group of people? Should they be armed? What happens when they kill a refugee?
50k beds is about right, family accommodations require one room per, tents count. The main thing is judges, if you want to turn them over within the Flores limit you need a lot, I'd say another 600 or so bringing the total to 1000 if you want to meet the 21 day limit. It would be easy enough to raise the flores limit legislatively though, if you have a competent president working with congress. There is a compelling state interest, you just need an actual limit. Say 60 days if the president declares there is a surge like there is every spring.

A police force like the border patrol should do it, and they are armed. Nothing happens when they kill a refugee, but there's occasionally a bit of a fuss when they murder someone in the wrong country. Doesn't seem to phase them. There's really no way you can claim the catch and release thing is anything other than the voluntary absence of enough resources to process people in a timely manner.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Or don't let them in. Don't process them. Seeems so simple, yet...
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
VinceBordenIII
Loves swimmin' with bowlegged women!

Post by VinceBordenIII »

Charliesheen wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:16 pm Or don't let them in. Don't process them. Seeems so simple, yet...
This is the only viable answer. If you let them in, you're creating a nightmare situation for yourself that you can't win.
The media and your opponents will yabut you 'til the cows come home. Turn them away, the problem is not yours.
Let them stay at the border and cause trouble in Mexico... I think it will sort itself out in a matter of days.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

If the border is closed, it will sort itself out in a matter of days with Trump caving and reopening the border. Even trump isn't dumb enough to follow through on this one.
megman
Nanook of the North

Post by megman »

CaptQuint wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:28 am Image
Fuckin' Fox news. :lol: :lol: :lol:
MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE. IT"S MY TOLERANCE FOR IDIOTS THAT NEEDS WORK
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:54 pm If the border is closed, it will sort itself out in a matter of days with Trump caving and reopening the border. Even trump isn't dumb enough to follow through on this one.
There is no position that he tweets like its some Royal Proclamation that he doesn't do a 180 on within a day. :lol:

Trump gives Mexico one year to fix situation at border

https://nypost.com/2019/04/04/trump-giv ... at-border/

stymiegreen
Chief Biden Ballwasher

Post by stymiegreen »

Biker wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:08 pm
There is no crisis, just ask Hammy
quote wrote:Despite the dire language in the proclamation, Nicholls told CNN affiliate KYMA he doesn’t believe the migrants are a danger to the community. The goal, he says, is to get more resources to Yuma to help manage the situation.

“Every person that has been released to us has had a background check and has a health check. They are not just adult males, they would be in family units,” Nicholls said. “We are not anticipating large-scale crime issues. We are not anticipating situations that would make Yuma a dangerous place.”

https://fox5sandiego.com/2019/04/17/dun ... emergency/
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:08 pm
There is no crisis, just ask Hammy
You mean the trump created humanitarian crisis I keep referring to as the trump crisis? Stoopid fuck.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Cute? He looks like the fucking Grinch in that photo?
FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

Burn1dwn wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:32 pm Cute? He looks like the fucking Grinch in that photo?
No, it's just the face babies make when passing gas.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Finally, at least a little help from Mexico regarding the totally made up by conservatives caravans:

Migrants fearful after hundreds arrested in Mexico raid
https://apnews.com/4fee9cc2440b4f6a852d190ae30ba3fb
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

https://thehill.com/opinion/immigration ... -about-our
Media Myth #1: Illegal immigration at all-time low!

Most Americans hear that and think, Trump got us out of bed for this? There are FEWER illegals coming in?

As you might have surmised from the illegals flooding your hospitals, schools and churches, that’s a lie. According to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), illegals have been pouring across our border at rates not seen for more than a decade: 76,000-plus in February, 100,000-plus in March, 100,000-plus in April, 100,000 and climbing so far in May.

In fiscal 2016 — the 12 months before Trump won the presidency — an average of 46,000 illegals crossed the border each month. Today we’re taking in twice that many.

And those are just the number of “undocumented immigrants” we caught. How many are actually getting in is some multiple of the illegal aliens the Border Patrol stops.
Thanks Ann Coulter. 3 more myths to follow.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Lemme post an opinion piece to prove my bullshit point

Sin
Charbiker
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Shopped.
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:39 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:37 pmShopped.
Must be. Hammy told us that there was plenty of paperwork available during Barry's reign
Liar.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump's policy is family separation, Obama's was not. But you've been told this countless times
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:07 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:05 pm Trump's policy is family separation, Obama's was not. But you've been told this countless times
Kids were still in cages. Own it bitch

And oh, young children should be separated from single, men 18-30yo.
Shouldn't you as a democrat own it bitch? Families were kept together moron
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

It's always been necessary to separate some families at the border, for example when the adult with them needs to be sent to prison. And some kids have always turned up unaccompanied. In the past family separation was avoided as far as possible, under trump it became a positive policy to be done whenever possible as a deterrent. He also changed the criteria for detention without putting in place the resources to handle the surge in detentions, gross incompetence is the most favourable spin you can put on that, the alternative being intentional creation of poor conditions as a further deterrent. Children have died in the trump concentration camps. Just another deterrent I guess.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Create a crisis he desperately needs to fulfill his campaign promise. Trump cares not at all how they are treated or how many die.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:29 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:10 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:05 pm Trump's policy is family separation, Obama's was not. But you've been told this countless times

All Families were not kept together. Thats the point
Yeah, the children that came without their families weren't kept with their families, brilliant observation
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:27 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:19 pm Create a crisis he desperately needs to fulfill his campaign promise. Trump cares not at all how they are treated or how many die.
Obama called it a crisis when the numbers werent as staggering as they are now. Was he lying or just politicking?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:29 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:10 pm

All Families were not kept together. Thats the point
Because it was not always possible to do so, not because it was the explicit policy to break families apart as a punitive measure. That's the point you continue to pretend you cannot grasp.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:49 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:36 pm
Biker wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:27 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:19 pm Create a crisis he desperately needs to fulfill his campaign promise. Trump cares not at all how they are treated or how many die.
Obama called it a crisis when the numbers werent as staggering as they are now. Was he lying or just politicking?
Not updated, but thanks for making my point
Obama called it a crisis when the numbers werent as staggering as they are now

Are you high or just willfully ignorant?