I was told there is no crisis

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: I was told there is no crisis

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:14 am
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:15 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:04 am
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:54 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:49 am
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:36 am An asylee who applies at a port of entry is taken to the same processing centres as one who walks up to the first border Gerard they see and makes the claim from us soil. One has followed legal procedure fully, the other has committed a misdemeanor, they're both going to the same concentration camps.
Do you think that is the only way to be a "legal immigrant"?
Nope, I think it is a way to be a legal immigrant, and one that lands you in a concentration camp with the hardened misdemeanors. Someone claiming asylum at a port of entry is following the law.
That is indeed one of the legal ways and a way that was shown by my article to be in need of a desperate overhaul. What exactly are your problems with Zakaria's outline?
A person that doesnt just show up at the border and goes through the application process will not have to be detained.
https://www.usa.gov/become-us-citizen
Legal immigrants are being detained with the ones who commit a misdemeanor. You denied that was happening in order to justify the concentration camps. Don't just pick up the goalposts and run away, think about why you were wrong, think about the new information you have and what it means to the conclusions you drew on false information. Think.

I'd also point out that the children in the child concentration camps are not criminally responsible, being children. Or 'tender age' in the words of the propaganda ministry. And also, someone who can sit patiently for years going through an application process isn't applying for asylum, except perhaps from a refugee camp. Duh.
:lol:

You want to deny that there is a way to become a citizen without being detained.
Nope, that is a lie directly contradicted by the posts you pretended to respond to. I pointed out there are people being detained in the concentration camps who are not guilty of anything, including the children. If you can acknowledge this and respond without lying about what it says we can move on to your unrelated criticisms of the asylum system. If you're going to just flat out lie about what I said I'm not going to let you continue pretending to have a discussion.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

When I was poor and complained about inequality they said I was bitter; now that I'm rich and I complain about inequality they say I'm a hypocrite. I'm beginning to think they just don't want to talk about inequality. ¬Russell Brand
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:31 am
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:54 am
CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:49 am Do you think that is the only way to be a "legal immigrant"?
Nope, I think it is a way to be a legal immigrant, and one that lands you in a concentration camp with the hardened misdemeanors. Someone claiming asylum at a port of entry is following the law.
That is indeed one of the legal ways and a way that was shown by my article to be in need of a desperate overhaul. What exactly are your problems with Zakaria's outline?
A person that doesnt just show up at the border and goes through the application process will not have to be detained.
Legal immigrants are being detained with the ones who commit a misdemeanor. You denied that was happening in order to justify the concentration camps. Don't just pick up the goalposts and run away, think about why you were wrong, think about the new information you have and what it means to the conclusions you drew on false information. Think.

I'd also point out that the children in the child concentration camps are not criminally responsible, being children. Or 'tender age' in the words of the propaganda ministry. And also, someone who can sit patiently for years going through an application process isn't applying for asylum, except perhaps from a refugee camp. Duh.

You want to deny that there is a way to become a citizen without being detained.
Nope, that is a lie directly contradicted by the posts you pretended to respond to. I pointed out there are people being detained in the concentration camps who are not guilty of anything, including the children. If you can acknowledge this and respond without lying about what it says we can move on to your unrelated criticisms of the asylum system. If you're going to just flat out lie about what I said I'm not going to let you continue pretending to have a discussion.
Christ you are tedious. The thread and exchange is not very long so it is very easy to see where you are having trouble. This exchange seems to be the one you are having difficulty with:
antknot wrote:Trump did not say "Fuck immigrants" he essentially said "Fuck illegal immigrants". There is a difference.
Visionary Eric then responded:
visionary Eric wrote:Uh, no.
Which I then responded with:
cheezy wrote:Except in the, you know, literal definition. In fact, they have entire laws written that describe exactly what each are. Why exactly do you think they're the same?
Unfortunately for you, that statement is true, factual and accurate. Nowhere in that statement does it say asylum seekers are illegal or guilty of anything. The statement is also buttressed by the fact that it is indeed accurate in the context of illegal vs legal immigration as a whole; which that conversation was.
Now, a normal person would just say: "Oops, sorry mate, I thought you meant something else." but youre not a normal person.You are a needy baby. You have a pathetic need to try and pull a "gotcha" where none exists. Its kinda sad. Visionary Eric had no trouble understanding the perfectly clear wording as he replied in exactly the correct manner corresponding to his position.
Visionary Eric wrote:There's a difference, but Trump isn't making one.
Its interesting and telling that you delete his quote. The logical reason for you deleting his quote in the conversation is that he answered it correctly and you wanted to make my statement into something it is not and his correct response hinders your obfuscation. Try to just be a man, put on your big boy pants and understand where you went wrong. Its pretty easy to do if you reread the exchange. Give it a try, champ.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:55 am
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:31 am
AnalHamster wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:54 am Nope, I think it is a way to be a legal immigrant, and one that lands you in a concentration camp with the hardened misdemeanors. Someone claiming asylum at a port of entry is following the law.

Christ you are tedious. The thread and exchange is not very long so it is very easy to see where you are having trouble. This exchange seems to be the one you are having difficulty with:
antknot wrote:Trump did not say "Fuck immigrants" he essentially said "Fuck illegal immigrants". There is a difference.
Visionary Eric then responded:
visionary Eric wrote:Uh, no.
Which I then responded with:
cheezy wrote:Except in the, you know, literal definition. In fact, they have entire laws written that describe exactly what each are. Why exactly do you think they're the same?
Unfortunately for you, that statement is true, factual and accurate. Nowhere in that statement does it say asylum seekers are illegal or guilty of anything. The statement is also buttressed by the fact that it is indeed accurate in the context of illegal vs legal immigration as a whole; which that conversation was.
Now, a normal person would just say: "Oops, sorry mate, I thought you meant something else." but youre not a normal person.You are a needy baby. You have a pathetic need to try and pull a "gotcha" where none exists. Its kinda sad. Visionary Eric had no trouble understanding the perfectly clear wording as he replied in exactly the correct manner corresponding to his position.
Visionary Eric wrote:There's a difference, but Trump isn't making one.
Its interesting and telling that you delete his quote. The logical reason for you deleting his quote in the conversation is that he answered it correctly and you wanted to make my statement into something it is not and his correct response hinders your obfuscation. Try to just be a man, put on your big boy pants and understand where you went wrong. Its pretty easy to do if you reread the exchange. Give it a try, champ.
I replied to your quote because I was replying to your quote dummy. There are both legal and illegal immigrants being held in the concentration camps, are you now admitting that? That's what I said in the post that you've been disputing all this time, if you really thought you'd been arguing something different with a different person, kinda your bad no?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Sorry, champ. I'm not going to get into a 10 page bore fest with you. My statements are right there and they are clear. Its not my fault you inferred something unintended.
cheezy wrote:Now, a normal person would just say: "Oops, sorry mate, I thought you meant something else." but youre not a normal person.You are a needy baby. You have a pathetic need to try and pull a "gotcha" where none exists.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:40 pm Sorry, champ. I'm not going to get into a 10 page bore fest with you. My statements are right there and they are clear. Its not my fault you inferred something unintended.
cheezy wrote:Now, a normal person would just say: "Oops, sorry mate, I thought you meant something else." but youre not a normal person.You are a needy baby. You have a pathetic need to try and pull a "gotcha" where none exists.
Your continued refusal to answer a simple question indicates you know the answer is yes. Try and give that some thought.
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:40 pm Sorry, champ. I'm not going to get into a 10 page bore fest with you. My statements are right there and they are clear. Its not my fault you inferred something unintended.
Are you refusing to answer his questions?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

beagleboy wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:01 pm
Are you refusing to answer his questions?
What questions?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

My sad cheerleaders should start a fan club. Ask me a question if you have one.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:26 am My sad cheerleaders should start a fan club. Ask me a question if you have one.
How did Alfred Thayer Mahan's The Influence of Sea Power upon History, 1660-1783 change the world?
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:09 am
AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:26 am My sad cheerleaders should start a fan club. Ask me a question if you have one.
How did Alfred Thayer Mahan's The Influence of Sea Power upon History, 1660-1783 change the world?
Dunno, never heard of it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:47 am
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:09 am
Dunno, never heard of it.

Highly recommended, It was a favorite of Teddy Roosevelt and Kaiser Wilhelm II. Many say it led to the naval arms race before WWI
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Obama builds and uses them, cages and all = Detention Centers
Trump uses them = CONCENTRATION FUCKING CAMPS!!!!11!1
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:46 pm :lol:
Trump stuffs 41 into a cell built for 8, 155 into a space made for 35, conditions tortuously crowded that detainees stand on the toilets to get some breathing space. The difference is in the conditions and the motivation behind those conditions, which trump has intentionally made punitive. A cattle car with cows in it isn't the same beast as one stuffed with standing room only jews is it.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

AnalHamster wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:58 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:46 pm :lol:
Trump stuffs 41 into a cell built for 8, 155 into a space made for 35, conditions tortuously crowded that detainees stand on the toilets to get some breathing space. The difference is in the conditions and the motivation behind those conditions, which trump has intentionally made punitive. A cattle car with cows in it isn't the same beast as one stuffed with standing room only jews is it.
So trump himself has mandated all this?
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

He's too incompetent for the details, I suspect it was Sessions and Kelly who came up with the detaining everyone plan without bothering to put resources in place to handle it. Those guys were competent, so I doubt the glaring oversight of not increasing space to handle to increase in detentions therefore creating the overcrowding was just incompetence. We already know they thought child separation made a good policy as a deterrent. It's actually the same way hitler worked, he was a big picture guy who let the subordinates work out the details.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/ ... t-children
Read that and tell me you aren't ashamed of what your country is doing to those children.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Who is the captain of this ship? Where does the buck stop?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:09 am Who is the captain of this ship? Where does the buck stop?
:lol: ok
Last edited by necronomous on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Typical cunty nonanswer
AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Post by AnalHamster »

You should just tell him 'ok run along' when he pussies out like that. Seems to bother him.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

AnalHamster wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:33 am You should just tell him 'ok run along' when he pussies out like that. Seems to bother him.
Well your "How about you answer the question" tact doesn't work well on this board.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:32 am Typical cunty nonanswer
:lol: ok
Last edited by necronomous on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Yes, but do not stack them in cages like cordwood
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Biker wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:39 pm
😆