The Liar-in-Chief just can't stop the lies

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: The Liar-in-Chief just can't stop the lies

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:33 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:31 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:30 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:06 pm
Animal wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:02 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:57 pm You need to prove who you are when you register to vote.
then it shouldn't be a problem.
Then you don't need to do it over and over again. It's redundant and big government.
:lol: Over and over again. like you have to vote every day. get the fuck out :lol:
I vote twice a year, they know who I am.
OMG! Every single year you have to take a card out of your wallet? Twice! In the same year?!?!?! The humanity!!!
No I don't because there is no voter ID here
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:56 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:39 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:14 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:27 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:21 pm We should bring back literacy tests... That should get rid of alot of Texans from voting
We need to institute a policy where only net taxpayers are permitted to vote in elections.
:roll:
Is that part of the Georgia law?
Did anyone say it was?
Then why bring it up?
Biker

Post by Biker »

Animal wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 5:33 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:57 pm You need to prove who you are when you register to vote.
Then you don't need to do it over and over again. It's redundant and big government.
:lol: Over and over again. like you have to vote every day. get the fuck out :lol:
OMG! Every single year you have to take a card out of your wallet? Twice! In the same year?!?!?! The humanity!!!
:lol:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:00 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:56 pm
Biker wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:39 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:14 pm
Biker wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:27 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:21 pm We should bring back literacy tests... That should get rid of alot of Texans from voting
We need to institute a policy where only net taxpayers are permitted to vote in elections.
:roll:
Is that part of the Georgia law?
Did anyone say it was?
Then why bring it up?
You said it, not me traitor
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
dot
Dodgin’ Ese

Post by dot »

Biker wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:00 pm Then why bring it up?
Biker wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 4:27 pm We need to institute a policy where only net taxpayers are permitted to vote in elections.
Asshole v Asshole, a UJ Production.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Senate Republicans cleared the way Thursday for new, sweeping restrictions to voting in Texas that take particular aim at forbidding local efforts meant to widen access.

In an overnight vote after more than seven hours of debate, the Texas Senate signed off on Senate Bill 7, which would limit extended early voting hours, prohibit drive-thru voting and make it illegal for local election officials to proactively send applications to vote by mail to voters, even if they qualify.

The legislation is at the forefront of Texas Republicans’ crusade to further restrict voting in the state after last year’s election. Although Republicans remain in full control of state government, Texas saw the highest turnout in decades in 2020, with Democrats continuing to drive up their vote counts in the state’s urban centers and diversifying suburban communities.

https://www.texastribune.org/2021/04/01 ... gislature/
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

disco.moon wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:32 pm Why is it so bad to require ID to vote? I think it should have always been that way.
ID is required to vote, when you register to vote. Republicans want to put up as many barriers as they can to disenfranchise those that don't vote for them after a very embarrassing loss last year.
Biker

Post by Biker »

disco.moon wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:32 pm Why is it so bad to require ID to vote? I think it should have always been that way.
The neo-Marxists always operate in the gray areas to make it easier for them to commit fraud and thus hate the idea of people proving who they are

Also neo-Marxists: you need to carry a vaccine passport to do anything
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Biker found a new word
I blame Biker.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Stapes wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:49 pm Biker found a new word
It’s from his conservative “bogeyman a day” calendar
Biker

Post by Biker »

I can’t refer to your fringe as Democrats and sure as fuck can’t use liberal. Thus, the term is the most accurate description of you traitorous fucks
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:03 pm
I can’t refer to your fringe as Democrats and sure as fuck can’t use liberal. Thus, the term is the most accurate description of you traitorous fucks
Why? I refer to your fringe as Republicans.... Everybody knows what that infers
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Probably because you’re somehow related to everyone at the holler polling place, you inbred hick.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:53 pm
Probably because you’re somehow related to everyone at the holler polling place, you inbred hick.
I moved here 22 years ago retard. I'm related to no one.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

So the Liar-in-Chief called the new Georgia election laws "Jim Crow on Steroids". What in the fuck? Does he know what Jim Crow laws even are? Jim Crow laws required complete segregation of black people from white people. They kept blacks from being able to eat in white diners. From drinking from a white water fountain. From sitting in certain parts of the bus. The Jim Crow laws kept the schools segregated so that black kids went to different schools. Black people couldn't even use the same restrooms.

And, the president, calls these news laws Jim Crow Laws on Steroids? I would like for someone to point out any one of the parts of the new Georgia Election law and tell me how a sane person could equate that part of the law to a Jim Crow law. Just one.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:43 pm So the Liar-in-Chief called the new Georgia election laws "Jim Crow on Steroids". What in the fuck? Does he know what Jim Crow laws even are? Jim Crow laws required complete segregation of black people from white people. They kept blacks from being able to eat in white diners. From drinking from a white water fountain. From sitting in certain parts of the bus. The Jim Crow laws kept the schools segregated so that black kids went to different schools. Black people couldn't even use the same restrooms.

And, the president, calls these news laws Jim Crow Laws on Steroids? I would like for someone to point out any one of the parts of the new Georgia Election law and tell me how a sane person could equate that part of the law to a Jim Crow law. Just one.

So you can get very vocal if a President is spreading misinformation...... Last 4 years i just thought yall were mute
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:47 pm
Animal wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:43 pm So the Liar-in-Chief called the new Georgia election laws "Jim Crow on Steroids". What in the fuck? Does he know what Jim Crow laws even are? Jim Crow laws required complete segregation of black people from white people. They kept blacks from being able to eat in white diners. From drinking from a white water fountain. From sitting in certain parts of the bus. The Jim Crow laws kept the schools segregated so that black kids went to different schools. Black people couldn't even use the same restrooms.

So you can get very vocal if a President is spreading misinformation...... Last 4 years i just thought yall were mute
i thought this was supposed to be the guy that came in and stopped the misinformation. but he has ramped this up to a whole new level.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Trump won the election..... By a lot :rolling:
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:52 pm
Stapes wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:47 pm

i thought this was supposed to be the guy that came in and stopped the misinformation. but he has ramped this up to a whole new level.
A whole new level? I don't think that is even possible after 4 years of trumper and right wing media. However, he should tone it down if that is the shit he is saying because we don't neef another fibber
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:56 pm
A whole new level? I don't think that is even possible after 4 years of trumper and right wing media. However, he should tone it down if that is the shit he is saying because we don't neef another fibber
yeah. they are just fibs. its not like they would lead to anything like removing the All Star game which is like Christmas for so many small business people in the Atlanta area. I mean its not like its an event that they spend the entire year looking forward to. Let's just trick the people into thinking these laws go so far as making it illegal for people to drink water in line or that the new law forces polls to close at 5 pm all of a sudden. And then pressure those people to bully these big companies and sports to economically crush the people in that state.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Jim Crow laws were a collection of state and local statutes that legalized racial segregation. Named after a Black minstrel show character, the laws—which existed for about 100 years, from the post-Civil War era until 1968—were meant to marginalize African Americans by denying them the right to vote, hold jobs, get an education or other opportunities. Those who attempted to defy Jim Crow laws often faced arrest, fines, jail sentences, violence and death.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:08 pm Jim Crow laws were a collection of state and local statutes that legalized racial segregation. Named after a Black minstrel show character, the laws—which existed for about 100 years, from the post-Civil War era until 1968—were meant to marginalize African Americans by denying them the right to vote, hold jobs, get an education or other opportunities. Those who attempted to defy Jim Crow laws often faced arrest, fines, jail sentences, violence and death.
So, yeah, that's exactly right. So point out one of the provisions of this new Georgia Voting law that you would compare to a Jim Crow Law. Just one.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:16 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:08 pm Jim Crow laws were a collection of state and local statutes that legalized racial segregation. Named after a Black minstrel show character, the laws—which existed for about 100 years, from the post-Civil War era until 1968—were meant to marginalize African Americans by denying them the right to vote, hold jobs, get an education or other opportunities. Those who attempted to defy Jim Crow laws often faced arrest, fines, jail sentences, violence and death.
So, yeah, that's exactly right. So point out one of the provisions of this new Georgia Voting law that you would compare to a Jim Crow Law. Just one.

What's the justification for no Sunday voting? Is fraud more likely to occur on a certain day?