The danger of white leftists

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: The danger of white leftists

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:13 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:02 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:42 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:17 pm
how exactly do you tase a guy inside a pickup with the doors shut and the windows up?
Why are you ASSuming the window is up? Why are you only bringing up tasing and not bullets? Why is your first reaction to make excuses for why black men get shot under much less lethal circumstances and white guys get to keep breathing
Doesn't it look as if the windows are up? I mean there is a cop riding the running board. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out he couldn't get to the guy. Why do you always assume that cops are as stupid as you are? Why is it always the cops fault before anything else? Why do you feel the need to always make excuses for black men that have nothing to do with a story?
Fuck you're stupid. Not that it's relevant to the point being made but the cops arm is Inside the top of the window..... So you think he is holding on with suckers?
Then the suspect drove off and used a hammer on the cops head..... No shots fired, no taser. You don't see the double standard because you are part of the problem
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

you are a bonafide fucking idiot. My god.

that fucking cop's arm is rolled up in the window. how in the fuck do you expect him to get to a gun or a taser? Jesus, how fucking stupid are you? And do you think those other cops are going to start sharp shooting at a moving truck with a cop pinned to the drivers window? Use some fucking sense you race baiting fuck.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:31 pm you are a bonafide fucking idiot. My god.

that fucking cop's arm is rolled up in the window. how in the fuck do you expect him to get to a gun or a taser? Jesus, how fucking stupid are you? And do you think those other cops are going to start sharp shooting at a moving truck with a cop pinned to the drivers window? Use some fucking sense you race baiting fuck.
What about when the truck stopped? When he smashed a hammer against one of their guys head? How come they didn't tase him? Kneel on his neck? Punch him in the face? You know... Sop for black suspects
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I know you're going to go on and on with your excuses because that's what you do page after page cuz you don't ever admit that there's another side to the story. There is a double standard how white people and black people are treated by the cops that's not in dispute that's a fact.... I happen to be a white person... I know how I get treated
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:37 pm I know you're going to go on and on with your excuses because that's what you do page after page cuz you don't ever admit that there's another side to the story. There is a double standard how white people and black people are treated by the cops that's not in dispute that's a fact.... I happen to be a white person... I know how I get treated
Then make your point somehow else. This cop that has his arm rolled up in a truck window is simply not capable of reaching for a gun or a taser. And if you are too fucking worried about spreading racial insults at the cops to see that, then you are a fucking moron.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:36 pm
Animal wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:31 pm you are a bonafide fucking idiot. My god.

What about when the truck stopped? When he smashed a hammer against one of their guys head? How come they didn't tase him? Kneel on his neck? Punch him in the face? You know... Sop for black suspects
where is the video of that if its so damning? Why show video of something that proves just the opposite of the stupid racist point you are trying to make?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Animal wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:44 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:36 pm

where is the video of that if its so damning? Why show video of something that proves just the opposite of the stupid racist point you are trying to make?
You really arent very bright are you? That you can't see the point of the post. How much more egregious and violent can a person be towards the police and yet nothing happened to him....... a black man selling loose cigarettes gets choked out and killed on the street........ the disparity is why these people are protesting and kneeling...... if you are so pathetically blind that you can't see that there's an issue here then we really don't have much more to talk about
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Why is it blacks are always excused from their actions being g what initiates the contact with the po-po in the first place?
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:05 pm Why is it blacks are always excused from their actions being g what initiates the contact with the po-po in the first place?
Why are you changing the subject to irrelevant conjecture?
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:06 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 6:05 pm Why is it blacks are always excused from their actions being g what initiates the contact with the po-po in the first place?
Why are you changing the subject to irrelevant conjecture?
where is a black man selling loose cigarettes in this video. You parrotted a retarded comment that the cops didn't tase a guy that would have been impossible to tase. Your simple little mind is drowning in this racist propoganda that you are lapping up like a starving moron. I called you out on how stupid you are and now you are just desperately grasping for other topics to try to make sense of it. And then you accuse Charlie of changing the subject? Get back to explaining to me how a cop with his arm rolled up in a window is going to pull out his taser and start firing at a guy inside the truck.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:30 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:24 pm
Stapes wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:10 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:07 pm Speaking of dangerous white lefties, did you hear the one about Lurch ratting out Israeli operations to his Iranian friends. We already know he was talking to them long after Obama was done with his terms.
Your stupidity is like a tumor. It's malignant and growing
So you're ok with stabbing our allies in the back?
Why would you believe any drivel that comes out of Charlie's mouth?
NYT and Politico good enough for you?
GOP tears into Kerry amid Iran controversy
Leaked audio of Iran's foreign minister claiming that John Kerry acknowledged secret Israeli airstrikes has Republican hawks up in arms.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/2 ... cle-484749

"According to leaked audio revealed Sunday by The New York Times, Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said Kerry told him that Israel attacked Iranian assets in Syria “at least 200 times.” Zarif added that he was surprised that Kerry would reveal that sensitive information to him, according to the audio."

This guy is an absolute douche. God I fucking hate him.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

that can not be true. no US diplomat could be dumb enough to throw Israel under the bus to the Iranians. No one is that stupid.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:39 am
Charliesheen wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:07 pm Speaking of dangerous white lefties, did you hear the one about Lurch ratting out Israeli operations to his Iranian friends. We already know he was talking to them long after Obama was done with his terms.
Leaked audio of Iran's foreign minister claiming that John Kerry acknowledged secret Israeli airstrikes has Republican hawks up in arms.

"According to leaked audio revealed Sunday by The New York Times, Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif said Kerry told him that Israel attacked Iranian assets in Syria “at least 200 times.” Zarif added that he was surprised that Kerry would reveal that sensitive information to him, according to the audio."

No. The story has so many holes it might as well be flumpers brain.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:44 am

No. The story has so many holes it might as well be flumpers brain.
does it have as many holes as the Russian bounty story?

What is your rule? As long as an anonymous source quotes it and a few other anonymous people back it up, then its a fact right?
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Animal wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:41 am that can not be true. no US diplomat could be dumb enough to throw Israel under the bus to the Iranians. No one is that stupid.
John Kerry is. That guy is a first class tool bag.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Did you read the article. This was such a secret that the Israelis publicly released this info in 2018. And since when do you care about allies?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:47 am
Animal wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:41 am that can not be true. no US diplomat could be dumb enough to throw Israel under the bus to the Iranians. No one is that stupid.
I won't stand for these insults!

Apologize to tool bags, you heathen.
spudoc
Most Likely To Have a Neckbeard

Post by spudoc »

Antknot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:01 am
I won't stand for these insults

Did you just admit to being a tool bag?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

spudoc wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:10 am
Antknot wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:01 am
I won't stand for these insults

Did you just admit to being a tool bag?
No, but, i white knight for them.
Burn1dwn
Non-Gay Omar

Post by Burn1dwn »

Lurch.. :lol:
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

In leaked audio first obtained by the London-based Iran International and shared with the New York Times, Iranian Foreign Minister (FM) Mohammad Javad Zarif reportedly claimed that “to his astonishment,” Kerry told him about the Israeli operations in Syria.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:58 am In leaked audio first obtained by the London-based Iran International and shared with the New York Times, Iranian Foreign Minister (FM) Mohammad Javad Zarif reportedly claimed that “to his astonishment,” Kerry told him about the Israeli operations in Syria.
Dupe
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

“Ima stab the fuck out you bitch!”

Another gentle giant.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

“Ima stab the fuck out you bitch!”
Just a normal teenager interaction according to some Lefties.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Girls will be girls.

If’n the po-po allow em to.