Bounties on soldiers head, probably untrue

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

AnalHamster
Doctor Chaser

Re: Bounties on soldiers head, probably untrue

Post by AnalHamster »

Animal wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:18 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:39 pm
Biker wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:43 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:41 pm
AnalHamster wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:46 pm The dupes are the sad cretins who wouldn't consider thinking about it because Trump declared it fake noos. You just don't seem able to grasp the difference between conclusions based on information and conclusions based on what you want to hear. It's why Trump got elected in the first place, with Putin's help.
You got duped, homeslice.
He even bought into the claim that they found the cash reserves for the bounties :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dupapalooza!!
They did find cash, and were informed from interrogations that it was the bounties. The reason it is considered only 'low to medium confidence' information is the nature of the interrogations. Torture doesn't produce reliable information.
and you have the audacity to think i should be embarrassed because the judge said Maxine Waters could potentially get his case over turned. Wow. I guess I can see why you are so desperate to find someone to share embarrassment. :lol:
I think you should be embarassed because you don't seem capable of grasping that the judge said the case should not be overturned on that basis, though I am a little mystified as to what the connection between that and this is, in your odd little mind.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:42 pm Yeah, giving them free air bases really hurts them
About the only way Russia earns hard currency is by selling oil and gas to Europe.

Trumps energy prices and pro fracking attitude resulted in a glut of oil. That hurt the russkies really bad. And the fucking Iranians too.Plus the question why is it we’re spending money to prop up NATO when Europe is giving Russia billions of dollars for energy. When they could be buying from us.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:13 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 5:42 pm Yeah, giving them free air bases really hurts them
About the only way Russia earns hard currency is by selling oil and gas to Europe.

Trumps energy prices and pro fracking attitude resulted in a glut of oil. That hurt the russkies really bad. And the fucking Iranians too.Plus the question why is it we’re spending money to prop up NATO when Europe is giving Russia billions of dollars for energy. When they could be buying from us.
Because it would way more expensive to ship gas across the ocean than to buy it from Russia.

Trump administration holds off on new Russia sanctions, despite law

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa- ... SKBN1FI2V7

Stop sucking Trump and Putin cock
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk