Political cartoon and meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:32 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:28 pm
Animal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:27 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:23 pm I haven't suggested anything. I'm all for you getting a shot. I got one. Or don't. I got one so no worries for me. Oh we worried about those people that can't get one? Again flu vaccine. But let's not pretend there hasn't been some hard side effects. My point is, why don't we have this kind of call to action for the flu shot? The flu kills 30 to 60k a year. Sometimes fewer, sometimes more. You make this kind of fuss for the flu shots. I'm not saying you don't recommend the shot, but do you make this kind of fuss? I think its about the fuss being made. The government, a literal known entity that hurts and experiments on its own people, that the lefty hippies used to hate and mistrust more than anyone,and now sucks their dick like it contains the key to immortality, is trying to make it a mandate. Literally force it down people's throats. They aren't trying to calm anyone, they are trying to shame people with legitimate concerns. Yes, they are misinformed, but not necessarily because they are righties, there are a lot on the left that aren't taking it either. It's because they have concerns. And instead of addressing the issues, they ridicule. Yeah but they tried to answer blah blah blah. But they still have concerns. Or they didn't answer well enough. You don't just go fuck it, start ridiculing and talk of mandates. They would literally have more people getting the shot, if they just shut the fuck up, basically said yeah we recommend it, but we understand your concerns try to calmly address them and let it go. NOT TALK ALMOST IMMEDIATELY OF MANDATES.. Because if you don't see the way the government is acting as suspicious, you're blind as fuck to their long history.
you might be exaggerating the "Mandates" to get the vaccine.
Oh yeah check out recent news from California lately?
I did not know that California was mandating state employees. But I don't have a problem with it. Business can mandate it if they want to. I would think that States could do the same thing. There are 49 other states and plenty of other jobs in California if that mandate is a problem for someone. I have seriously considered mandating the shots for my employees and I probably would if there was a mobile vaccine that would show up at my office to do everyone at the same time and get it over with.
You don't have a problem with the government mandating it's employees? Private companies can do what they wish, but the state? You don't see the issue?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:14 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:23 pm I haven't suggested anything. I'm all for you getting a shot. I got one. Or don't. I got one so no worries for me. Oh we worried about those people that can't get one? Again flu vaccine. But let's not pretend there hasn't been some hard side effects. My point is, why don't we have this kind of call to action for the flu shot? The flu kills 30 to 60k a year. Sometimes fewer, sometimes more. You make this kind of fuss for the flu shots. I'm not saying you don't recommend the shot, but do you make this kind of fuss? I think its about the fuss being made. The government, a literal known entity that hurts and experiments on its own people, that the lefty hippies used to hate and mistrust more than anyone,and now sucks their dick like it contains the key to immortality, is trying to make it a mandate. Literally force it down people's throats. They aren't trying to calm anyone, they are trying to shame people with legitimate concerns. Yes, they are misinformed, but not necessarily because they are righties, there are a lot on the left that aren't taking it either. It's because they have concerns. And instead of addressing the issues, they ridicule. Yeah but they tried to answer blah blah blah. But they still have concerns. Or they didn't answer well enough. You don't just go fuck it, start ridiculing and talk of mandates. They would literally have more people getting the shot, if they just shut the fuck up, basically said yeah we recommend it, but we understand your concerns try to calmly address them and let it go. NOT TALK ALMOST IMMEDIATELY OF MANDATES.. Because if you don't see the way the government is acting as suspicious, you're blind as fuck to their long history.
I did not know that California was mandating state employees. But I don't have a problem with it. Business can mandate it if they want to. I would think that States could do the same thing. There are 49 other states and plenty of other jobs in California if that mandate is a problem for someone. I have seriously considered mandating the shots for my employees and I probably would if there was a mobile vaccine that would show up at my office to do everyone at the same time and get it over with.
You don't have a problem with the government mandating it's employees? Private companies can do what they wish, but the state? You don't see the issue?
Nope. I don't have a problem with universities mandating students get a vaccine, cruise ships, airplanes, mass transit, etc.

Shit, government's mandate that you are a certain age before you work. That you retire at a certain age. That you can't work on certain holidays. How you are paid and when. What is the sudden problem with mandates. Shit they can probably mandate what you can wear in the office. i'm sure they can mandate if you can bring a gun to work or smoke cigarettes in your office. I really think you are way over blowing all of this.

As an employer you look at it like this. Some employees don't think a vaccine is necessary. Some employees think that being around unvaccinated people is dangerous. Now, what solution is there that can work for everyone and not hurt anybody? Its not much of a head scratcher if you own a business. I would mandate the vaccine and tell anyone that refuses to come see me and hear them out and decide individually if their reason is stupid or not.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:20 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:14 pm
Nope. I don't have a problem with universities mandating students get a vaccine, cruise ships, airplanes, mass transit, etc.

Shit, government's mandate that you are a certain age before you work. That you retire at a certain age. That you can't work on certain holidays. How you are paid and when. What is the sudden problem with mandates. Shit they can probably mandate what you can wear in the office. i'm sure they can mandate if you can bring a gun to work or smoke cigarettes in your office. I really think you are way over blowing all of this.

As an employer you look at it like this. Some employees don't think a vaccine is necessary. Some employees think that being around unvaccinated people is dangerous. Now, what solution is there that can work for everyone and not hurt anybody? Its not much of a head scratcher if you own a business. I would mandate the vaccine and tell anyone that refuses to come see me and hear them out and decide individually if their reason is stupid or not.
First, private businesses can mandate what they want.
Second, injecting yourself with something that for many has a lot of possibilities of hurting you as much as helping you I think is their concern. For them, the risk of catching something that will likely not kill you, is just as great as taking a vaccine that can potentially do as much damage as just catching covid.
Third, comparing what someone wears, or even how old you can be is not comparable...at all. Same for smoking, carrying a gun, and holidays.
Forth, why isn't the flu vaccine mandated?
Fifth, why is it being pushed in such a forceful way? Why shun people who just legit has questions about something that has one version causing clots in people? They are just as likely to die from covid as the shot in their eyes.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:06 pm First, private businesses can mandate what they want.
Second, injecting yourself with something that for many has a lot of possibilities of hurting you as much as helping you I think is their concern. For them, the risk of catching something that will likely not kill you, is just as great as taking a vaccine that can potentially do as much damage as just catching covid.
Third, comparing what someone wears, or even how old you can be is not comparable...at all. Same for smoking, carrying a gun, and holidays.
Fifth, why is it being pushed in such a forceful way? Why shun people who just legit has questions about something that has one version causing clots in people? They are just as likely to die from covid as the shot in their eyes.
you actually think that being injected with the vaccine has a risk that can potentially kill you? Do you really think that or is that just a way to continue to argue a point? If someone thinks the vaccine can kill them, then I suspect they could get a pass. No one is suggesting hog tying anyone and jamming a needle in their arm.

You go back to this idea that getting vaccinated is somehow "forceful". Yet you only cited one very poor example of california. California is going to require state workers to EITHER get a vaccine or submit to weekly tests. Same in NY City.

As an employer those kind of things make sense to me. If I worried that someone might come into the workplace with a virus that is easily transmittable (surely you can agree to that much) then I would take steps to prevent it. You make it sound as if you have to get a scarlet letter tattooed on your forehead to buy groceries or some lunatic shit.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:20 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:06 pm First, private businesses can mandate what they want.
you actually think that being injected with the vaccine has a risk that can potentially kill you? Do you really think that or is that just a way to continue to argue a point? If someone thinks the vaccine can kill them, then I suspect they could get a pass. No one is suggesting hog tying anyone and jamming a needle in their arm.

You go back to this idea that getting vaccinated is somehow "forceful". Yet you only cited one very poor example of california. California is going to require state workers to EITHER get a vaccine or submit to weekly tests. Same in NY City.

As an employer those kind of things make sense to me. If I worried that someone might come into the workplace with a virus that is easily transmittable (surely you can agree to that much) then I would take steps to prevent it. You make it sound as if you have to get a scarlet letter tattooed on your forehead to buy groceries or some lunatic shit.
I've had the shot. Again, I'm saying people have concerns. They've also mentioned going door to door. But now you're doing what democrats do and pretend like the government isn't talking about doing all these different things.
Again, do you mandate the flu vaccine? It is very easily spreadable and can kill people, especially with underlying issues. And I'm not making it sound like anything. I'm expressing why people have their concerns. And no I wouldn't put it past the government or the left to do a Scarlett letter type shit.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:37 pm I've had the shot. Again, I'm saying people have concerns. They've also mentioned going door to door. But now you're doing what democrats do and pretend like the government isn't talking about doing all these different things.
Again, do you mandate the flu vaccine? It is very easily spreadable and can kill people, especially with underlying issues. And I'm not making it sound like anything. I'm expressing why people have their concerns. And no I wouldn't put it past the government or the left to do a Scarlett letter type shit.
I get that people have concerns. I hear those concerns from some of my employees. One said she worries about all of the deaths from people getting the vaccine. One thinks you will get blood clots. One guy, that i mentioned, thinks that you become magnetic after you get the shot. Several have said that you will catch the virus from the vaccine because they inject live virus into your body.

I have heard all kinds of lunatic bullshit. These aren't valid concerns. These are bullshit being spread by social media which has become most people's source of news because their attention span isn't long enough to listen to an actual news cast. This is why parents used to hide medicine in apple sauce or whatever. It was easier to trick their kid into it than to put up with the childish tantrum of making them do it.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:15 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:37 pm I've had the shot. Again, I'm saying people have concerns. They've also mentioned going door to door. But now you're doing what democrats do and pretend like the government isn't talking about doing all these different things.
I get that people have concerns. I hear those concerns from some of my employees. One said she worries about all of the deaths from people getting the vaccine. One thinks you will get blood clots. One guy, that i mentioned, thinks that you become magnetic after you get the shot. Several have said that you will catch the virus from the vaccine because they inject live virus into your body.

I have heard all kinds of lunatic bullshit. These aren't valid concerns. These are bullshit being spread by social media which has become most people's source of news because their attention span isn't long enough to listen to an actual news cast. This is why parents used to hide medicine in apple sauce or whatever. It was easier to trick their kid into it than to put up with the childish tantrum of making them do it.
The blood clot one I would say is valid seeing how there has been several cases. As for people thinking they catch it if they get it, they do that with the flu shot as well. There might be several other reasons you don't list, but what is being played out in the media, on both sides, is propaganda, hysteria, and misinformation. On top of that, the shame and ridicule, such as calling them lunatics as you have just done, will not convince people to take it, but the opposite. In fact, some will not take it, just because you state you have to. That's why many are starting to turn away, because there is a lot of talk of mandates.

But beyond those concerns, I think several have a valid argument when talking about a rushed vaccine. Granted the only valid argument currently in my opinion is possible long term effects.

Regardless, I think trying to put people in their place and call them stupid or lunatics and increased talk of mandates is not going convince them to get the shot. But you guys keep on doing you I guess.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:15 pm The blood clot one I would say is valid seeing how there has been several cases. As for people thinking they catch it if they get it, they do that with the flu shot as well. There might be several other reasons you don't list, but what is being played out in the media, on both sides, is propaganda, hysteria, and misinformation. On top of that, the shame and ridicule, such as calling them lunatics as you have just done, will not convince people to take it, but the opposite. In fact, some will not take it, just because you state you have to. That's why many are starting to turn away, because there is a lot of talk of mandates.

But beyond those concerns, I think several have a valid argument when talking about a rushed vaccine. Granted the only valid argument currently in my opinion is possible long term effects.

Regardless, I think trying to put people in their place and call them stupid or lunatics and increased talk of mandates is not going convince them to get the shot. But you guys keep on doing you I guess.
if it walks like a duck...... then i call it a duck. you are describing how children behave. not adults.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:35 am
necronomous wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:15 pm The blood clot one I would say is valid seeing how there has been several cases. As for people thinking they catch it if they get it, they do that with the flu shot as well. There might be several other reasons you don't list, but what is being played out in the media, on both sides, is propaganda, hysteria, and misinformation. On top of that, the shame and ridicule, such as calling them lunatics as you have just done, will not convince people to take it, but the opposite. In fact, some will not take it, just because you state you have to. That's why many are starting to turn away, because there is a lot of talk of mandates.

if it walks like a duck...... then i call it a duck. you are describing how children behave. not adults.
If you say so. But you forget, I've read your posts....you do the same thing. I understand you don't realize you do, but yeah, you do. So do I, so does stapes, so does cq, and cheezy, and AH (him alot) and most of us here. Depends on what subject you want to defend. See stapes sees you just like this on most every other topic. Like a child not wishing to listen to his "logic." Then you defend it with your "logic." And since he considers what you're saying stupid and not open to his form of reasoning, boom you're a child not willing to listen to an adult. But yeah you keep thinking what you'd like. High fives and stuff.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Coming soon from Biker's "feed"

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
theclap
Needs to step away from the keyboard.

Post by theclap »

Animal wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:15 pm

Will you listen to your employees concerns then talk to them the way you do here? "You're just a pussy afraid of a needle! Grow up and get the shot dumbfuck!" Lol
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

grift grift grift
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:38 am

If you say so. But you forget, I've read your posts....you do the same thing. I understand you don't realize you do, but yeah, you do. So do I, so does stapes, so does cq, and cheezy, and AH (him alot) and most of us here. Depends on what subject you want to defend. See stapes sees you just like this on most every other topic. Like a child not wishing to listen to his "logic." Then you defend it with your "logic." And since he considers what you're saying stupid and not open to his form of reasoning, boom you're a child not willing to listen to an adult. But yeah you keep thinking what you'd like. High fives and stuff.
And once again you miss the point. the "child logic" is in response to you saying that "telling people to get the shot" just makes them not want to do it. Or calling them names makes them not want to do it. Those are things you have to deal with when you have a child that doesn't want to take a bath or eat their vegetables.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:40 pm

And once again you miss the point. the "child logic" is in response to you saying that "telling people to get the shot" just makes them not want to do it. Or calling them names makes them not want to do it. Those are things you have to deal with when you have a child that doesn't want to take a bath or eat their vegetables.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:41 pm
He could not possibly be more right about that.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:40 pm

No I got your point. You're trying to convince people to do something by calling them names and if they don't you say THEY are acting like children. Or they have greater hesitation because it sounds like you're pressuring them instead of understanding their concern. That doesn't sound like peer pressure at all. Totally an adult thing to do.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:43 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:41 pm
He could not possibly be more right about that.
Because you agree. If he said if they can't get on taxing people more to give to welfare then those people are stupid, I'm sure you would react just like that right? And not say he's creating a division and handling it wrong...right? Ok
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:44 pm No I got your point. You're trying to convince people to do something by calling them names and if they don't you say THEY are acting like children. Or they have greater hesitation because it sounds like you're pressuring them instead of understanding their concern. That doesn't sound like peer pressure at all. Totally an adult thing to do.
You realize that I am not in charge of promoting the vaccine, right? I'm just a contractor on a forum making comments about how fucking stupid people are for acting like children over a topic that is so simple. If everyone had just gotten the shot, like we were doing back in Feb, March, and April, the whole country would have been vaccinated by now.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:46 pm Because you agree. If he said if they can't get on taxing people more to give to welfare then those people are stupid, I'm sure you would react just like that right? And not say he's creating a division and handling it wrong...right? Ok
yes. because I agree. See that's how it works. You can agree with some things that a person says and you can disagree with other things that the SAME person says. Its very complicated.

and, honestly, i didn't even understand those last 2 sentences.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:49 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:44 pm No I got your point. You're trying to convince people to do something by calling them names and if they don't you say THEY are acting like children. Or they have greater hesitation because it sounds like you're pressuring them instead of understanding their concern. That doesn't sound like peer pressure at all. Totally an adult thing to do.
You realize that I am not in charge of promoting the vaccine, right? I'm just a contractor on a forum making comments about how fucking stupid people are for acting like children over a topic that is so simple. If everyone had just gotten the shot, like we were doing back in Feb, March, and April, the whole country would have been vaccinated by now.
You realize that if the president and the administration acts like you, hint: they do, that is what's causing people to not get it. Which was my point from the beginning. You want to convince people of something, insulting them is not the way. Pressuring them definitely isn't the way. And having the media repeat it over and over is definitely not the way. But doing so will keep a division so there's that. And it's happening on both sides. Wonder why they keep doing it?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:51 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:46 pm Because you agree. If he said if they can't get on taxing people more to give to welfare then those people are stupid, I'm sure you would react just like that right? And not say he's creating a division and handling it wrong...right? Ok
yes. because I agree. See that's how it works. You can agree with some things that a person says and you can disagree with other things that the SAME person says. Its very complicated.

in other words if he called you stupid for something you disagree with then you wouldn't act the same way. You'd be upset. Which is what's occurring now.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:55 pm

in other words if he called you stupid for something you disagree with then you wouldn't act the same way. You'd be upset. Which is what's occurring now.
disagreeing on getting a vaccine isn't like disagreeing on a hair cut or what color to paint your room. There is a right answer and a wrong one. Its like you telling your teacher that you disagree with her on a math question on the test. That's not how it works.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Animal wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:12 pm
necronomous wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:55 pm

disagreeing on getting a vaccine isn't like disagreeing on a hair cut or what color to paint your room. There is a right answer and a wrong one. Its like you telling your teacher that you disagree with her on a math question on the test. That's not how it works.
Except this vaccine potentially has risks that are greater than in the past. And if there is not, the push to take it now is not alleviating that perception, nor is calling people names.
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

A dollar more in Cali.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.