Political cartoon and meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

Post by B-Tender »

Stapes wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:15 pm So here's a thought. We all let them in. We were fine with them when they were cutting our grass, and carrying the sheetrock and roof tiles and washing the dishes and making the beds and picking the strawberries and paying them shit and taking their FICA knowing they would never could never collect. So now they have babies that need birthing, that have to go to school and they get sick and all of a sudden everybody is pointing fingers at them as parasites. Fucking hypocrites.
Absolutly not. Although I just posted that I think current legal immigration is too hard, there still needs to be a process that is followed. Make it hard but not unreasonable.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

B-Tender wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:18 am
Stapes wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:52 pm
B-Tender wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:49 pm
CHEEZY17 wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:39 pm And thats why Trump will win again.
While I'm a anyone but Trump guy for the Presidency, I've been voting almost dead red in my state and local elections.
Percentage wise it's a drop in the bucket of illegal immigrants who are not covered. The expansion is saving California taxpayers money but you want to vote against it I really don't understand the thinking? I know you'd rather all just have them die out in the streets but that's not how things work they go to the emergency room and they can't be turned away.
First of all, find any post where I've said anything even close to what you just posted. I'm as middle as anyone on this site. Also, this isn't up for a vote, it was enacted by the Govenor, whom I did not vote for.

Second, per CA it WILL cost the state more. https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-go ... 10348.html

Third, I'm not anti immigration. I think that it is currently too arduous for people without a criminal background to legally immigrate. It can take up to 10years. This should be streamlined. The fact of the matter is we do need inexpensive labor.

Lastly, I do have a problem with the state fining those that don't have health insurance. The poor are covered by medical. The upper middle class and wealthy will have either Cadillac plans or normal plans through work, but the lower middle class, especially those busting their ass working two or three jobs and not qualifying with their employer will be fined because they make just over the threshold.
I'm with you on these issues, reasonable but controlled legal immigration and I'd line to see seasonal renewable work permits, and the insurance fines suck.
wut?
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Stapes wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:32 pm MediCal expansion covers young adults up to age 26 regardless of immigration status who are under certain income thresholds. Instead of using very expensive emergency room care when they are sick at tax payer expense they now have a primary care doctor they can go to saving money. Seems logical to me.
This has been proven wrong. Free is free.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

While I'm a anyone but Trump guy for the Presidency, I've been voting almost dead red in my state and local elections.
Percentage wise it's a drop in the bucket of illegal immigrants who are not covered. The expansion is saving California taxpayers money but you want to vote against it I really don't understand the thinking? I know you'd rather all just have them die out in the streets but that's not how things work they go to the emergency room and they can't be turned away.
Bullshit. My taxes are insanely high in California. Not one taxpayer voted to provide free shitmto illegals. They voted specifically against it and the courts struck it down.

You sure seem generous with other people's money. Bet you ignore that brass bell & the grocery store this time of year.
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:16 am
Stapes wrote: Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:32 pm MediCal expansion covers young adults up to age 26 regardless of immigration status who are under certain income thresholds. Instead of using very expensive emergency room care when they are sick at tax payer expense they now have a primary care doctor they can go to saving money. Seems logical to me.
This has been proven wrong. Free is free.
Your paying for it one way or the other. You want them clogging the emergency room because the baby is sick?
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:19 am
Bullshit. My taxes are insanely high in California. Not one taxpayer voted to provide free shitmto illegals. They voted specifically against it and the courts struck it down.

You sure seem generous with other people's money. Bet you ignore that brass bell & the grocery store this time of year.

Like I said....ya'll had no problem with them picking your California veggies......now you take care of them. Kind of funny when the elites use slave labor it always seems to come back and bite the people in the ass.
I blame Biker.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:00 am Image
We ARE trying to get Quid Pro Joe to account for his crimes. The democrats are throwing up blocks.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Antknot wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:33 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:00 am Image
We ARE trying to get Quid Pro Joe to account for his crimes. The democrats are throwing up blocks.
But Trump and Co. get a pass?
wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Sucking your thumb will help you forget about the judges.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

And yet he'll win again. :lol:
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:42 am Image
Is that a security blanket at the bottom of the picture?
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

DandyDon wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:11 am Image
Sorry, Don. You cant wish it away. He's your POTUS now and for another 5 years.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 2:13 am
DandyDon wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:11 am Image
Sorry, Don. You cant wish it away. He's your POTUS now and for another 5 years.
Yet to be seen. Most dont know that a key paragraph in the articles of impeachment against Trump mentions disqualifying him from ever running for office again, and it only takes 4 republican senators to invoke it.
"President Trump thus warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust, or profit under the United States."

Impeachment requires a simple majority in the House of Representatives. The process then moves to the Senate, which holds a trial. The Senate then votes whether to remove a president from office, which requires a two-thirds majority in the Senate. Disqualification from running for office would then take a second vote in the Senate, one that requires only a simple majority to pass.
And BTW, that was directed at you MAGAts.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Not enough pages in Time to wrap a decent-sized fish. But those covers spew lib bias regularly and predictably. Right there next to the candy bars and gum at the grocery check out line.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:14 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:42 am Image
Is that a security blanket at the bottom of the picture?
I don't know, I didn't take it
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »