Political cartoon and meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

Post by Charliesheen »

It's either that or the containers go back empty.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
beagleboy
Biker's Biatch

Post by beagleboy »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:12 am Came across this little tidbit the other day:

I listened to a pod cast from some environmental engineers about 2 months ago. They said that the majority of the plastic in the Pacific is dumped there by the shippers as they cross the ocean to deliver the plastic to China. About half way over many of them just start dumping their cargo overboard to save weight / fuel - they've already been paid so no need to actually deliver. The Chinese don't actually care if it shows.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz
UJR Chief Meme Factchecker

Post by FSchmertz »

CaptQuint wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:02 pm Image
Am I supposed to understand this?? :questionmarks:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

FSchmertz wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:35 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:02 pm Image
Am I supposed to understand this?? :questionmarks:
Our stable genius President
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Biker wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:16 pm Image
Until you show me (and support) ONE, just ONE business owner going to jail for employing illegals, you can STFU with your "taking our jerbs and benefits" bullshit.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

DandyDon wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:43 am
Until you show me (and support) ONE, just ONE business owner going to jail for employing illegals, you can STFU with your "taking our jerbs and benefits" bullshit.
Still too far and in between but it does happen.
It's About Time – Employer Hit by $96 Million Penalty for Hiring Illegal Aliens
https://cis.org/North/Its-About-Time-Em ... gal-Aliens
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Horrible counterargument. Why can't I hate both? I can't convict businesses for hiring illegal aliens. It doesn't mean I don't support it because it doesn't happen. I totally think people who hire illegals should be heavily fined. Sent to jail nah. If you can come in illegally and not go to jail, you shouldn't for hiring one either. However, the fines should hurt. But illegals sending money back is also an issue. If the 56 billion is correct, that's a lot of tax dollars.
Oh wait. Ahhhh fuck illegals send them back to where they came from. Rednecks or whatever you think conservatives are rule. Trump2020
Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Post by Stapes »

necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:21 pm
Horrible counterargument. Why can't I hate both? I can't convict businesses for hiring illegal aliens. It doesn't mean I don't support it because it doesn't happen. I totally think people who hire illegals should be heavily fined. Sent to jail nah. If you can come in illegally and not go to jail, you shouldn't for hiring one either. However, the fines should hurt. But illegals sending money back is also an issue. If the 56 billion is correct, that's a lot of tax dollars.
Oh wait. Ahhhh fuck illegals send them back to where they came from. Rednecks or whatever you think conservatives are rule. Trump2020

Most of them already pay payroll taxes. Money they will never see back. Just cause they are scrimping and saving their slave wages doesn't mean they don't contribute to our society
I blame Biker.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:30 pm
necronomous wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:21 pm

Most of them already pay payroll taxes. Money they will never see back. Just cause they are scrimping and saving their slave wages doesn't mean they don't contribute to our society
Who said they didn't contribute to society? How do you know it's most? Why do you put all of them into the scrimping and saving category? To create a false sympathetic light?
What I find between the left and right fundamentally is the numbers each side thinks there are. The left think it's a few and the right thinks it's a bunch. And this goes for several things. Those cheating/need welfare, those suffering/gaining from the lack/benefit of healthcare, what amount of illegal immigrants contribute/detriment, etc. Well, except for racists. The left thinks there are billions upon billions of racists, somehow all and only white, and the right maintains there are a few.
This is example of the numbers game. You think most are struggling and few are gaming the system, while the other side thinks the opposite. It's not that either side denies whats good and bad may be happening, just the numbers. Oh and in the process the left think the right only wants to hurt the poor and minorities, which is fucking absurd in general. And then instead of finding our commonality and how we can come together to fix the issues, we do this nonsense bullshit.
But I guess divide and conquer is the only way right?
Last edited by necronomous on Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Best gues $2550 per illegal
DandyDon
Redneck Commie

Post by DandyDon »

Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Making the US 1/3 Messican is making us more diverse, right?

If the Republicans weren’t such juiced in stoopid fucks they’d be making a play for all these Latinos, and splaining that our wealth didn’t come from free shit, and if they unnerstan that, they need to be heard when they vote.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

I love me some 3rd world peasants. The ones who play by the rules, work their asses off, and realize 1/3rd Of the day is spent earning money for people who take.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

I supervised a couple shops where about half the workforce were Mexicans. In general they were some of the nicest, hardest working folks I've ever met.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:08 pm

If the Republicans weren’t such juiced in stoopid fucks they’d be making a play for all these Latinos, and splaining that our wealth didn’t come from free shit, and if they unnerstan that, they need to be heard when they vote.
I agree with most of this.
B-Tender
Christ, get a life already!

Post by B-Tender »

Charliesheen wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:27 pm I love me some 3rd world peasants. The ones who play by the rules, work their asses off, and realize 1/3rd Of the day is spent earning money for people who take.
Chaldeans have done very well down here. They own liquor stores, smoke, drink, and gamble. I'd say they've assimilated somewhat.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:59 am Image
$$$
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

B-Tender wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:11 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:27 pm I love me some 3rd world peasants. The ones who play by the rules, work their asses off, and realize 1/3rd Of the day is spent earning money for people who take.
Chaldeans have done very well down here. They own liquor stores, smoke, drink, and gamble. I'd say they've assimilated somewhat.
Now those are my kind of folk.

I'm partial to Sikhs myself. They are truly badass.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

wut?
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »