Political cartoon and meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Political meme thread for both sides (Except Benchdick)

Post by Stapes »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:40 pm Hmmmmm

Oh yeah. We have a few of those.
I blame Biker.
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker

Post by Charliesheen »

Ben Shapiro is excellent at what he does. Very bright kid.
A cunt is a cunt by any other name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Ben Shapiro is a lying snake oil salesman and a enemy of democracy
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:40 pm Hmmmmm

It's mostly about money. I'm fiscally conservative. It's hard to support liberal issues when most solutions are to ruin the economy. When we say both sides are bad, it's not usually for the same reasons.
So I'm all for gay marriage
Legal weed and drugs
Partial term abortions
Support alternative energy
Clear separation of church and state
Etc.
But we must have a stable economy first. And making us go bankrupt in very anti-capitalistic ways is not something I'm going to cheer for. And that's what most liberals want. Plus most are horribly racist. It's very hard to get behind that.
So though it appears that I am conservative because:
1). You're too lazy to see me otherwise
2). I must support a stable economy first
3). Find it hard to back racist liberals blind to being racist
I'm not.
I'm not just going to agree with a single party knowing that both parties have something to offer. And if a democratic candidate can offer more socially liberal stances while being more fiscally conservative AND not flat out trying to ban guns, AND aren't racist as fuck. I'm all for it.
It's just in today's roster that's getting harder and harder to find.

Plus there is A LOT of trolling because liberals are also sensitive as fuck with little to no sense of humor.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

and yet democrats are left cleaning up devastating economic policies of so called fiscally conservative Republicans. Tax break for the wealthy anyone.
Republicans only worry about wealth distribution when it might go to poor people or minorities and not in their pockets
I blame Biker.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Stapes wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:03 pm and yet democrats are left cleaning up devastating economic policies of so called fiscally conservative Republicans. Tax break for the wealthy anyone.
Republicans only worry about wealth distribution when it might go to poor people or minorities and not in their pockets
Except no
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Biker wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:17 pm
Stapes wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:03 pm and yet democrats are left cleaning up devastating economic policies of so called fiscally conservative Republicans. Tax break for the wealthy anyone.
STFU, dipshit
Fuck you
I blame Biker.
Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

STFU, dipshit
Does the truth hurt?
CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Reservoir Dog wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:34 pm
STFU, dipshit
Does the truth hurt?
Except it's not
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Damn, it must suck to go through life so bitter and jealous. Yes, some people have a boatload of money. So what?
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
windrunner
Forum God

Post by windrunner »

The left can't meme.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Lindsey Graham Admits He Won’t Read Evidence of Quid Pro Quo. He Previously Said It Wouldn’t Be Proven.

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/li ... be-proven/
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Reservoir Dog
Ricky
Location: Kicking and a' gouging in the mud and the blood and the beer.

Post by Reservoir Dog »

CentralTexasCrude wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:00 am You both fucked up. You trusted me.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

necronomous wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:10 pm
Someone who communicates so poorly has no business being in a high level position.
wut?
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Wut wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:22 pm
necronomous wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:10 pm
Someone who communicates so poorly has no business being in a high level position.
Agreed
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

Oh, so if you fill in the blanks of stuff she didn't actually say it makes sense. Well no shit
necronomous

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:27 pm “Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is so powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us, this is horrible.”
He's a horrible speaker.