Political cartoon and meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

Stapes
World's Only Blue Collar Guy

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:56 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:55 pm https://www.abajournal.com/news/article ... statements

DOJ says Trump's tweets are official presidential statements

The Department of Justice on Monday told a federal district court judge In Washington, D.C. that Donald Trump’s tweets are “official statements of the President of the United States.”
when i see your posts like this i picture a retarded hemophiliac having a period.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong about everything you post? It must suck having me kick your ass day in and day out with facts.
I blame Biker.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Whackov wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:57 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:51 pm
Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:44 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:04 pm I’d say compared to supporting rioting and looting and hijacking of public spaces, his tweet doesn’t amount to much.
its a fucking tweet, for christ's sake. people are such whining cunts anymore.
White House press secretary Sean Spicer said Tuesday President Donald Trump's tweets are indeed official statements.

"The President is the President of the United States, so they're considered official statements by the President of the United States," Spicer said, when asked during his daily briefing how they should be characterized. Spicer did not indicate whether that included both of the President's Twitter handles: @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS.
So you suddenly are quoting Sean Spicer as a serious source when you lambasted when he was in the Trump administration

I just use your stupid president and his stupid administration words against them. His own DOJ says they are official statements. I'm sorry if that is no longer convenient for you
I blame Biker.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:44 pm
Charliesheen wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:04 pm I’d say compared to supporting rioting and looting and hijacking of public spaces, his tweet doesn’t amount to much.
its a fucking tweet, for christ's sake. people are such whining cunts anymore.
It's the fucking president, cunts will jump on any reason to give him a pass anymore.
wut?
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Stapes

Post by Stapes »

they history.....top notch memes....lol
I blame Biker.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:59 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:55 pm https://www.abajournal.com/news/article ... statements

The Department of Justice on Monday told a federal district court judge In Washington, D.C. that Donald Trump’s tweets are “official statements of the President of the United States.”
when i see your posts like this i picture a retarded hemophiliac having a period.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong about everything you post? It must suck having me kick your ass day in and day out with facts.
sure thing tennessee bar scene. :lol:

"how the stock market is doing is not a reflection of our economy". Holy shit, i wonder if you will ever realize how stupid that was.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:14 pm

"how the stock market is doing is not a reflection of our economy". Holy shit, i wonder if you will ever realize how stupid that was.

and I stand by the stock market argument......I'm sorry if you cant see the bigger picture. 16% unemployment, 30 million jobless claims......but you hang onto your stock market bullshit.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:19 pm and I stand by the stock market argument......I'm sorry if you cant see the bigger picture. 16% unemployment, 30 million jobless claims......but you hang onto your stock market bullshit.
I will, dumb fuck. I will.

I can't help but laugh my ass off at the dipshits that protest to keep business shut down and then tout unemployment numbers like they are a surprise. its very fortunate that the constituents in your party are dumb enough to buy that horse shit.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:23 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:19 pm and I stand by the stock market argument......I'm sorry if you cant see the bigger picture. 16% unemployment, 30 million jobless claims......but you hang onto your stock market bullshit.

I can't help but laugh my ass off at the dipshits that protest to keep business shut down and then tout unemployment numbers like they are a surprise. its very fortunate that the constituents in your party are dumb enough to buy that horse shit.
Maybe they wouldn't have had to shut down if we hadn't sat on the virus and prayed it away for 2 months. Guess we'll never know eh? We might have to shut down again because you republican fucks don't learn your lessons.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:26 pm

Maybe they wouldn't have had to shut down if we hadn't sat on the virus and prayed it away for 2 months. Guess we'll never know eh? We might have to shut down again because you republican fucks don't learn your lessons.
maybe... we might.... if..... maybe....

there's your first string monday morning quarterback folks.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:28 pm
Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:26 pm

maybe... we might.... if..... maybe....

there's your first string monday morning quarterback folks.

Decades of stagnant wages, suppressed wages funding corporate profits. Health Insurance either out of reach or eating up chunks of income. 30 hour work weeks so no benefits have to paid. 2 people to pay rent for a shitty apartment. 50 to 60 percent don't/cant participate in a retirement fund because food has to go on the table...…….but you sit in your little office thinking your the king shit and all is well in the world. and then you act shocked when motherfuckers take to the street and start tearing shit down.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:46 pm

Decades of stagnant wages, suppressed wages funding corporate profits. Health Insurance either out of reach or eating up chunks of income. 30 hour work weeks so no benefits have to paid. 2 people to pay rent for a shitty apartment. 50 to 60 percent don't/cant participate in a retirement fund because food has to go on the table...…….but you sit in your little office thinking your the king shit and all is well in the world. and then you act shocked when motherfuckers take to the street and start tearing shit down.
i'm never shocked when a bunch of democrats do stupid shit. i am, however, a little surprised at how little you know about things.
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Democrats: We must shut down all businesses!
Also Democrats: Look at the high unemployment numbers!
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

Stapes wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:19 pm

and I stand by the stock market argument......I'm sorry if you cant see the bigger picture. 16% unemployment, 30 million jobless claims......but you hang onto your stock market bullshit.
Judge Dredd wants to ignore the stock market because it is still at least 7,000 points higher than his Messiah Barry’s best despite the effects of the COVID19 shutdowns. If this had hit in Barry’s tenure, we probably would have approached a 4 figure market. I predict that his next post will be “but, but this would not have happened under the Wonderful Wizard of Islam.”
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Whackov wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:16 pm

Judge Dredd wants to ignore the stock market because it is still at least 7,000 points higher than his Messiah Barry’s best despite the effects of the COVID19 shutdowns. If this had hit in Barry’s tenure, we probably would have approached a 4 figure market. I predict that his next post will be “but, but this would not have happened under the Wonderful Wizard of Islam.”
Barry's magical awesomeness would have protected America. No Trump-AIDS under Barry.
"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
Whackov
Christ, get a life already!

Post by Whackov »

CHEEZY17 wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:32 pm

Barry's magical awesomeness would have protected America. No Trump-AIDS under Barry.
The press would have presented it as a big plate of nothing burgers with a big dose of Barry’s and Michelle’s Salty Mayo on top.
Wut
Denmarkian Citizen

Post by Wut »

Wonderful world of Islam? The fuck are you talking about?
wut?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

how many live witnesses were called before the Senate in Bill Clinton's impeachment trial?
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:57 am how many live witnesses were called before the Senate in Bill Clinton's impeachment trial?
but, but, but Watergate..... traitor
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:00 am
Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:57 am how many live witnesses were called before the Senate in Bill Clinton's impeachment trial?
if anybody speaks "stupid" maybe they could translate that to make sense.
Stapes

Post by Stapes »

Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:03 am
Your always deflecting traitor. You cant handle the facts. You have no credibility, your ill informed but you post like your an expert on any subject. You never have any proof or facts or articles to back up your claims but you just make pronouncements of Flumper knowledge. Your the worst kind of idiot.
I blame Biker.
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

Stapes wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:18 am
Flumper wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:03 am
Your always deflecting traitor. You cant handle the facts. You have no credibility, your ill informed but you post like your an expert on any subject. You never have any proof or facts or articles to back up your claims but you just make pronouncements of Flumper knowledge. Your the worst kind of idiot.
if you figure out how many live witnesses were called before the senate during clinton's impeachment trial, let me know. thanks.