Political cartoon and meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
The board admins are not responsible for any items posted from Biker's FaceBook feed.
Anyone posting Ben Garrison comics gets a three-day vacation.

In memory of our lost political forum members. :cry:

Moderator: Biker

CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

Post by CaptQuint »

Strange, last cycle everyone who voted more than once voted Trump :o
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
CHEEZY17
Libertarian house cat

Post by CHEEZY17 »

Seems like a good place to drop in this classic:

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

America requires an id to register to vote
Any damn fool can navigate the world sober. It takes a really good sailor to do it drunk
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:18 am
Biker wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:36 pm
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:32 pm When I moved to Pennsylvania I registered to vote and the first time I voted I showed ID. Now I just walk in and tell them my name and vote. So I guess we do have voter ID
So how do they have proof that its really you?
I'm locally famous
So not secure. Thanks
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Biker wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:30 am
CaptQuint wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:32 pm When I moved to Pennsylvania I registered to vote and the first time I voted I showed ID. Now I just walk in and tell them my name and vote. So I guess we do have voter ID
I'm locally famous
So not secure. Thanks

It's fine, you dumb texans keep your shitty noses out of our affairs and work on your grid, winter is coming
Biker
Official UJR Russian Asset

Post by Biker »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:32 am
Biker wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:30 am
I'm locally famous
So not secure. Thanks

It's fine, you dumb texans keep your shitty noses out of our affairs and work on your grid, winter is coming
So not secure. Thanks
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:lol: That fake democrat lying sack of shit thinks 30 people are gonna come to my precinct and cast votes in my name :lol: what an idiot
Antknot
Not UJR's Military Attaché

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:35 am :lol: That fake democrat lying sack of shit thinks 30 people are gonna come to my precinct and cast votes in my name :lol: what an idiot
Only those that don’t know you would use your name.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:42 am
CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:35 am :lol: That fake democrat lying sack of shit thinks 30 people are gonna come to my precinct and cast votes in my name :lol: what an idiot
What does that even mean? In person voter fraud is practically nonexistant. You might as well pass legislation preventing bears from casting votes. How would someone get away with voting as me?
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:50 am
What does that even mean? In person voter fraud is practically nonexistant. You might as well pass legislation preventing bears from casting votes. How would someone get away with voting as me?
It means, no one wants to admit they know you. Especially in a political situation.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Antknot wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:57 am
It means, no one wants to admit they know you. Especially in a political situation.
Oh, so you just have nonsense. About right for you.
Antknot

Post by Antknot »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:00 am
Antknot wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:57 am
Oh, so you just have nonsense. About right for you.
So says, Mr Portland!!!
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Yes! Splinter your dumb party. Liberals will rule for 300 years
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:rollingyellow:
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

:lol:
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

its weird how Queef seems to be the only person that insists on talking about voter fraud. other than him, i never hear anyone mention it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:20 pm its weird how Queef seems to be the only person that insists on talking about voter fraud. other than him, i never hear anyone mention it.
You're pretty stupid

Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

like i said. other than you, i never hear anyone else talking about any of this stuff.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:40 pm like i said. other than you, i never hear anyone else talking about any of this stuff.
Necro brought it up last night, you being willfully ignorant again?
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 12:38 pm Found a Canadian WTC

bump on who brought it up.
necronomous
Official UJR Trolling Czar

Post by necronomous »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:45 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:40 pm like i said. other than you, i never hear anyone else talking about any of this stuff.
Necro brought it up last night, you being willfully ignorant again?
Yes, You got me. I mentioned canada needing a voter ID. But before that......I mean..... whew......all that talk that I was doing.......about voter fraud........I think last time was in a thread about voter fraud, ...maybe......so......all those times.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

Animal wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:50 pm

Sorry you don't like my topics. No, wait. I don't give a fuck
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

CaptQuint wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:51 pm
Animal wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:50 pm

Sorry you don't like my topics. No, wait. I don't give a fuck
i was pointing out how wrong you were. you can carry on about voter fraud if you want. I skip over it because i spend so little time thinking about it.
CaptQuint
Biker's Biatch

Post by CaptQuint »

A Republican official in Arizona resigned Tuesday from the board overseeing Maricopa County after a recording emerged of him criticizing his GOP colleagues for opposing a review of the 2020 election.

During the meeting recorded surreptitiously last March, Supervisor Steve Chucri suggested two fellow Republican county supervisors opposed the review by Senate Republicans because they nearly lost their own 2020 races.

Chucri apologized in a statement announcing his resignation and said he shouldn’t have made the comments, adding “the political landscape has changed for the worst this year.”

“The environment is wrought with toxicity — and all civility and decorum no longer seem to have a place,” Chucri said. “The fixation with the 2020 election results and aftermath have gotten out of control.”

Maricopa County has become Ground Zero in the effort by supporters of former President Donald Trump to use false accusations of fraud to cast doubt on the 2020 election results. Chucri’s resignation comes as Trump supporters hired by the state Senate Republicans prepare to release their findings from an unprecedented partisan review of the 2.1 million ballots cast in Maricopa County, the machines that counted them and a variety of other data obtained through a legislative subpoena.

Chucri said his comments about his colleagues are being wrongly used to paint a picture “about a cover-up, scam and other nonsense,” and he vouched for the accuracy of the results.

“There was no cover-up, the election was not stolen,” Churci said. “Biden won.”

He said he’s disagreed with his colleagues, but he’s known them to be “good, honorable and ethical men.”

Chucri’s resignation is effective Nov. 5. He in his third term representing the eastern portion of Maricopa County, the nation’s fourth largest and home to the Phoenix metropolitan area. While in office, Chucri has remained the head of the Arizona Restaurant Association, an influential lobbying group.

The secret recordings were published Tuesday on the conservative website Gateway Pundit, which said they were recorded during a meeting on March 22 with leaders from a group called We the People AZ Alliance as well as a Jan. 22 phone call.

All five members of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, including Chucri, have been highly critical of the Senate’s election review, led by consultants with no experience in election work and who have promoted baseless theories that the 2020 election was marred by fraud.

But in the March meeting, Chucri said Supervisors Jack Sellers and Bill Gates were scared by the idea of an election review because their own races were close.

“What would happen in those two races?” Chucri said. “And that is way too self-serving.”

He said Supervisor Clint Hickman “just didn’t have the guts” for an election audit. Hickman, Sellers and Gates are all Republicans.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-trump ... 62bcfa133c

Seems pertinent

Pennsylvania Republicans Are Subpoenaing Millions Of Voters’ Personal Information To Determine "Whether Or Not They Exist"

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/sa ... r-subpoena

GOP seem to be talking about it
Animal
The Great Pretender

Post by Animal »

^ more of it. brought to you by Queef. The most vocal authority on voter fraud.