Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

For all the MAGAt Trumpeteers and Lie-brul commies to post their wearisome screeds.
Post Reply
User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2862
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3601

Post by necronomous » Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:33 pm

Stapes wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:15 pm
necronomous wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:07 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:53 pm
Ever notice right-wing memes aren't based on any kind of reality........
Says the guy who just posted a bold face lie meme.
Was it a lie? you're next budget from the Republicans is cutting social security.... Medicare.... Medicaid ....SNAP program .....EPA

Tell me what's a lie smart guy?
Ok, but that doesn't equate to making or wanting people homeless, smart guy. It's a fucking strawman.


spudoc
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 717
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3603

Post by spudoc » Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:04 pm

necronomous wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:33 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:15 pm
necronomous wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:07 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:53 pm
Ever notice right-wing memes aren't based on any kind of reality........
Says the guy who just posted a bold face lie meme.
Was it a lie? you're next budget from the Republicans is cutting social security.... Medicare.... Medicaid ....SNAP program .....EPA

Tell me what's a lie smart guy?
Ok, but that doesn't equate to making or wanting people homeless, smart guy. It's a fucking strawman.
Nobody is saying republicans want to make people homeless. People are saying that republicans don't give a single fuck about the homeless. Or the poor.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2862
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3604

Post by necronomous » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:08 am

spudoc wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:04 pm
necronomous wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:33 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:15 pm
necronomous wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:07 pm
Stapes wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:53 pm
Ever notice right-wing memes aren't based on any kind of reality........
Says the guy who just posted a bold face lie meme.
Was it a lie? you're next budget from the Republicans is cutting social security.... Medicare.... Medicaid ....SNAP program .....EPA

Tell me what's a lie smart guy?
Ok, but that doesn't equate to making or wanting people homeless, smart guy. It's a fucking strawman.
Nobody is saying republicans want to make people homeless. People are saying that republicans don't give a single fuck about the homeless. Or the poor.
Lies. Strawman. And fucking stupid. Just like I don't think liberals mean to be racists with their policies, but they are.

User avatar
necronomous
The Doctor Is In
Posts: 2862
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3605

Post by necronomous » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:11 am


User avatar
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster
Posts: 660
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3606

Post by PopcornSutton » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:55 am

Image

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster
Posts: 660
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3607

Post by PopcornSutton » Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:56 am

Image

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 19068
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3608

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:03 pm

Image
"It's coronavirus, coronavirus for my family"

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 19068
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3609

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:51 pm

"It's coronavirus, coronavirus for my family"

User avatar
Charliesheen
Snarky Fucker
Posts: 4416
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:49 am
Location: Almost as Nice as Bermuda

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3610

Post by Charliesheen » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:25 pm

Fine. Will there be witnesses?

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 19068
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3611

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:46 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:25 pm
Fine. Will there be witnesses?
Will Trump cooperate?
"It's coronavirus, coronavirus for my family"

User avatar
AnalHamster
Gives Head Moderator
Posts: 5545
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:46 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3612

Post by AnalHamster » Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:54 pm

Charliesheen wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:25 pm
Fine. Will there be witnesses?
To the fact that he's doing what he is openly tweeting he is doing? I expect the dems will just roll it in with the ongoing abuse of power investigation the Republicans just corruptly openly covered up.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 19068
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3613

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:25 pm

Pig man! Pig man! Ha ha, charade you are!

Image
"It's coronavirus, coronavirus for my family"

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 19068
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3614

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:36 pm

"It's coronavirus, coronavirus for my family"

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 3020
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3615

Post by FSchmertz » Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:01 pm

Guarantee Chump pardons Stone.

P.S. Only the Best People!

spudoc
Needs to step away from the keyboard.
Posts: 717
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3616

Post by spudoc » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:31 pm

FSchmertz wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:01 pm
Guarantee Chump pardons Stone.

P.S. Only the Best People!
I would be fine with him issuing a pardon. That is totally his prerogative and he can deal with whatever political fallout there is from that action. I have a problem with him pressuring the DOJ and the DOJ caving on this issue. Basically the situation exists where Trump and his allies can break whatever laws they want and there will be no repercussions.

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 19068
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3617

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:45 pm



For those keeping score-

The Mueller report identified no fewer than 10 instances of potential obstruction of justice, but did not prosecute due to OLC & DOJ rules- but Trump was not cleared of the crimes. He just wasn’t tried for them.

The very next day, emboldened, he began the Ukraine scheme to start rigging his election odds. He was impeached for this, and despite evidence of criminal activity, he was acquitted. Again, he was not cleared of the crimes, and remains indelibly impeached.

Again, immediately after, emboldened, he fires anyone who testified against him, and begins orchestrating a new corruption scheme using AG Bill Barr to bail out his former indicted pals, starting with Roger Stone. I would bet money a pardon for Flynn is being discussed as well.

The Republicans, once the “rule of law party”, have routinely helped this man wipe his anus with the rule of law, and the constitution. Every time our system of checks and balances have stood up to him, Republicans have bent over for him, and the only lesson he learns is that he can continue to destroy a democracy our ancestors spent a couple hundred years dying to defend.

With this pattern in mind- does anyone really have any doubt about where this goes if this man wins re-election?

Vote in 2020. Vote like your country depends on it. Because it does.
"It's coronavirus, coronavirus for my family"

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 19068
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3618

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:55 pm

Amazing a Democrat like Biker has nothing to say about Trump and The DOJ's actions and will just post memes about a Democratic President and the media like some kind of.............................REPUBLICAN! :shock:
"It's coronavirus, coronavirus for my family"

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 7166
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3619

Post by Stapes » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:00 pm

Biker is a lying dog face pony soldier.

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster
Posts: 660
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3620

Post by PopcornSutton » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:04 pm

Image

User avatar
PopcornSutton
Shit Meme Poster
Posts: 660
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:11 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3621

Post by PopcornSutton » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:10 pm

Image

User avatar
Stapes
Worlds Only Blue Collar Guy
Posts: 7166
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm
Location: Port St Lucie former Dirty Jerzey

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3622

Post by Stapes » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:14 pm

PopcornSutton wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:04 pm
Image
Not the same guy loser

User avatar
CaptQuint
UJR Military Attaché
Posts: 19068
Joined: Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:18 pm

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3623

Post by CaptQuint » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:15 pm

Schiff’s daughter is not dating the alleged whistleblower.

We compared photographs of Alexa’s boyfriend with the alleged whistleblower and found that they don’t even resemble one another. In fact, the only “evidence” offered to support this rumor appears to be the fact that Alexa’s boyfriend shares a first name with the alleged whistleblower. That hardly classifies as “evidence,” however, and could be more accurately described as a coincidence, even though that word may still imply too strong of a connection.

It should also be noted that this photograph originated with Schiff himself. It seems unlikely that the congressman would identify and post a picture of the whistleblower to his own social media accounts.

This isn’t the first time a false rumor has been circulated in an attempt to smear Schiff. In February 2018, social media users falsely claimed that Schiff’s sister was married to the son of billionaire and Democratic donor George Soros. A doctored photograph supposedly showing Schiff with convicted sex offender and billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein (who was found dead in his jail cell in August 2019) was also circulated on social media.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/whist ... ng-schiff/



Yer a fucking dupe
"It's coronavirus, coronavirus for my family"

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 3020
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3624

Post by FSchmertz » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:30 pm

spudoc wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:31 pm
FSchmertz wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:01 pm
Guarantee Chump pardons Stone.

P.S. Only the Best People!
I would be fine with him issuing a pardon. That is totally his prerogative and he can deal with whatever political fallout there is from that action. I have a problem with him pressuring the DOJ and the DOJ caving on this issue. Basically the situation exists where Trump and his allies can break whatever laws they want and there will be no repercussions.
I think the Democrats should, whenever possible, introduce Barr as "Trump's Personal Attorney" and "Taxpayer Paid as allegedly being our U.S. Attorney General".
Last edited by FSchmertz on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
FSchmertz
Cant Stop Watching His Avatar
Posts: 3020
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:37 am

Re: Political meme thread for both sides of the spectrum.

#3625

Post by FSchmertz » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:34 pm

CaptQuint wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:15 pm
Schiff’s daughter is not dating the alleged whistleblower.

We compared photographs of Alexa’s boyfriend with the alleged whistleblower and found that they don’t even resemble one another. In fact, the only “evidence” offered to support this rumor appears to be the fact that Alexa’s boyfriend shares a first name with the alleged whistleblower. That hardly classifies as “evidence,” however, and could be more accurately described as a coincidence, even though that word may still imply too strong of a connection.

It should also be noted that this photograph originated with Schiff himself. It seems unlikely that the congressman would identify and post a picture of the whistleblower to his own social media accounts.

This isn’t the first time a false rumor has been circulated in an attempt to smear Schiff. In February 2018, social media users falsely claimed that Schiff’s sister was married to the son of billionaire and Democratic donor George Soros. A doctored photograph supposedly showing Schiff with convicted sex offender and billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein (who was found dead in his jail cell in August 2019) was also circulated on social media.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/whist ... ng-schiff/



Yer a fucking dupe
Looking like Chump has his stooge firmly in place at uj, all hail PopcornSutton! ;)

P.S. Right out of reddit's Chump's buttboy section, full of fake factoids, veiled racism, and gay bashing too! :tolietpush:
Last edited by FSchmertz on Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply